•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
I went to the Jassi-Pretty site and they have featured a song from bobby on Armaan and it just took my breath away.It suits his present condition so beautifully.

It goes like:

Pyar ka naam maine suna tha magar
    pyar kya hai yeh mujhko nahi thi khabar

Main to uljha raha Uljhano ki tarah
    Dosto ke beech raha dushmano ki tarah

Main Dushman to nahi
    Magar ei haseen
   Jabse dekha maine tujhko mujhko
    Dosti aa gayi ❤️

I just couldn't help sharing this,even at the expense of being called a 'copycat' 😉

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
👏 👏 Hey Minnie great stuff ....and no unfortunately we will not be able to promote u to armaan's level (copycat) as u did give due credit to the source..... 😉
😆 That's funny! I never thought how perfectly those lyrics match Armaan right now!
I dont think Khwaish will mind. By the way, khwaish made the collage. Isnt it great? She is very good at it. Hey minnie, did you hear the "besame" song on the homepage? its my fav song. Armando dedicated it to Betty to convince her not to join Michel (purab's) chain of restaurant. its beautiful. 😃
Hey Minnie that is true about armaan...may be instead of playing that music everytime when Jassi and armman are together they can play this song...(like they do in kusum with tere naam song) 😆 😆
Yeah Smisha that would be so Comic huh!

-Rifhat

Originally posted by smisha

Hey Minnie that is true about armaan...may be instead of playing that music everytime when Jassi and armman are together they can play this song...(like they do in kusum with tere naam song) 😆 😆

please!!!

They have killed the song tere naam in the serial, Baap ko bhi wohi gana aur beti aur damaad ko bhi wohi gana. Half the time it is only this song which is going on and there is no talks!! 

Sometimes when I hear tere naam on garv, I felt  like replying 'Agar ab tu chup nahi raha to TERE NAAM ka bill main faad dunga!!!'

Jammy.

Song is really apt for Armaan's present state of mind. 
oh god this is so funny.😆😆
Loved ur avaatar Smisha. I'm not a big fan of Bollywood and I hate hero worship. But if there is one actress I admire and respect its Sushmita Sen!!