India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I was bowled out by this

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I went to the Jassi-Pretty site and they have featured a song from bobby on Armaan and it just took my breath away.It suits his present condition so beautifully.

It goes like:

Pyar ka naam maine suna tha magar
    pyar kya hai yeh mujhko nahi thi khabar

Main to uljha raha Uljhano ki tarah
    Dosto ke beech raha dushmano ki tarah

Main Dushman to nahi
    Magar ei haseen
   Jabse dekha maine tujhko mujhko
    Dosti aa gayi Heart

I just couldn't help sharing this,even at the expense of being called a 'copycat' Wink

Edited by Minnie - 03 November 2004 at 10:32am

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Hey Minnie great stuff ....and no unfortunately we will not be able to promote u to armaan's level (copycat) as u did give due credit to the source..... Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged
LOL Got me Ides!!!!!!!!!!
Naivedya IF-Rockerz
Naivedya
Naivedya

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:37am | IP Logged
LOL That's funny! I never thought how perfectly those lyrics match Armaan right now!
radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I dont think Khwaish will mind. By the way, khwaish made the collage. Isnt it great? She is very good at it. Hey minnie, did you hear the "besame" song on the homepage? its my fav song. Armando dedicated it to Betty to convince her not to join Michel (purab's) chain of restaurant. its beautiful. Big smile
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey Minnie that is true about armaan...may be instead of playing that music everytime when Jassi and armman are together they can play this song...(like they do in kusum with tere naam song) LOL LOL
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Yeah Smisha that would be so Comic huh!

-Rifhat
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 03 November 2004 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

Hey Minnie that is true about armaan...may be instead of playing that music everytime when Jassi and armman are together they can play this song...(like they do in kusum with tere naam song) LOL LOL

please!!!

They have killed the song tere naam in the serial, Baap ko bhi wohi gana aur beti aur damaad ko bhi wohi gana. Half the time it is only this song which is going on and there is no talks!! 

Sometimes when I hear tere naam on garv, I felt  like replying 'Agar ab tu chup nahi raha to TERE NAAM ka bill main faad dunga!!!'

Jammy.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index