SSLK bashing...very sad (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK bashing...very sad (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Afu1992

Afu1992

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
aahh wonderful thread Mohini that had postive vibration in thread ClapClapClap..

what others say SSLK Rocks Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milla

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I will not bash our show it getting good TRP and most of the other ZEE shows sucks cause I watch while waiting for SSLK to start.  One thing I like about other ZEE shows the fans love their show unlike us here who only bad talk our show the characters and CV are any of us ever please with this show.  It look like we only care about  actor who ends up with who than love our show.  I don't think we should worry about other forum bashing our show we do a good job ourselves

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25

California.Luv

Goldie

California.Luv

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
true!i agree!

zoyakhansslk

zoyakhansslk

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Gunjan feel sorry u because u didn't understand mayank is used. Love is the feeling Rajeev feel that 4 gunjan 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.