Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I think people are surprised how can a show with no known faces /popular celebrities / 'physically perfect' people manage such high trp s !!! The show has stiff competition from sasural simar ka(4.1) still we manage to pull in the highest numbers for zee. SSLK has delivered what it promised a youth show which tackles the problems of adolescence. The track changes every few days keeping the audience always on their toes. Social issues which were tackled are definately an added bonus and so is the background music which always has the latest hit songs. The direction is fantastic extracting the best of the actors making the bond between the characters real. The story line has never focused on just one individual or couple. Every character is beautifully penned keeping in mind small details charu who keeps saying namaste to dholu to dayal who i still dont know loves shayl or not. So yeah people who dont watch the show have no clue what this show can offer and resort to bashing .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RangeelaaThePirateKingMohini19tastahnin-PrimaDonna-DOC108-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SSLK bashing...very sad (Page 2)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I don't know in which show's forum the bashing happened. I can guess 2 of the forums where this would have happened

I do visit some of them and find that majority of them are interested in the hotness quotient of the male lead and stuff like that. No offence to their preferences but when they see nothing of that sort here they find it strange

Edited by Merc_Nary - 03 January 2013 at 9:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohini19tastahninDOC108

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

those who wants only saas-bahu drama and hot actors in serials SSLK is meaningless to them...

ThePirateKingMohini19DOC108

DOC108

IF-Rockerz

DOC108

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i think people r tired of pretty faces , screaming saas and bahus and stupid jokes ...pregnant tracks ...and all the time crying characters ...this is like a fresh air ...all of them dress real look real esp rachana and gunjan ...i am tired of looking at madeup faces without any content they just get on your nerves 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanrakshaanratastahninbraich_gal

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
agree with this posts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DOC108

swagakevin2

IF-Dazzler

swagakevin2

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
well its obvious they would because they are shocked that such a show can grab the best ratings on zeetv.. and making third as well in comparison with other shows... but let it be.. this show is totally different and that's what makes it the best.. it omitts all the non-sensical drama that you will find common in most shows...

brat2008braich_galDOC108

kriyakavi

kriyakavi

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged

hi guys well this is my first creation for india forums.hope you all will enjoy it.

Embarrassedthnx.

milla

IF-Stunnerz

milla

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
SSLK Rocks and that why the trp is so high.  As a SSLK fan I am happy too bad for those who have a problem with that cause I really don't care. Gunjan and Rachna Rocks as leads

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.