Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

SSLK bashing...very sad - Page 2

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

those who wants only saas-bahu drama and hot actors in serials SSLK is meaningless to them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DOC108 thumbnail
i think people r tired of pretty faces , screaming saas and bahus and stupid jokes ...pregnant tracks ...and all the time crying characters ...this is like a fresh air ...all of them dress real look real esp rachana and gunjan ...i am tired of looking at madeup faces without any content they just get on your nerves 
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well its obvious they would because they are shocked that such a show can grab the best ratings on zeetv.. and making third as well in comparison with other shows... but let it be.. this show is totally different and that's what makes it the best.. it omitts all the non-sensical drama that you will find common in most shows...
kriyakavi thumbnail

hi guys well this is my first creation for india forums.hope you all will enjoy it.

😳thnx.

milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SSLK Rocks and that why the trp is so high.  As a SSLK fan I am happy too bad for those who have a problem with that cause I really don't care. Gunjan and Rachna Rocks as leads
Posted: 10 years ago
hmm see the condition now ðŸ˜•
lol...y the hell i haven't commented on this, i do remember that i read this mohini's post and also discussed about it with vibha...glorious dayzz of sslk are gone now😒
This content was originally posted by: riva2987

lol...y the hell i haven't commented on this, i do remember that i read this mohini's post and also discussed about it with vibha...glorious dayzz of sslk are gone now😒

that shows that every show has up and downs.. and our opinion also changes according to current tracks.😉 current track does not make unhappy me. 😉  am enjoying this filmy style😆   🤣
no i would have watched it..cuz i dont hate mayan, but man concept of the show is so stupid now...why marriage??? why engagements??? this is like total no no for me...i havent stopped watching this show cuz of mayan...i find mayan chemistry good actually, but the track itself is quite irritating and boring, with poor editing and uncreative writing🤢
This content was originally posted by: riva2987

no i would have watched it..cuz i dont hate mayan, but man concept of the show is so stupid now...why marriage??? why engagements??? this is like total no no for me...i havent stopped watching this show cuz of mayan...i find mayan chemistry good actually, but the track itself is quite irritating and boring, with poor editing and uncreative writing🤢

ha ha. engagement and wedding k tracks to kab se he..😆   . not new😉.. 1st charu mayank, then gunjan mayank then again charu mayank then rachna vihan then adi gunjan..that s not new.. 😆