Thendral

Thendral Thursday Update: 3/1/13 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jinju

jinju

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

awww Mohan and Kalyani looked so sweet. The marriage was super fast. They exchanged plates and next scene tied the knot. :)) But glad the director did not drag it any further.

My mom was scolding K's mom she is too much nu. But Padma ku idhu venum. Aarambathlaye she should be controlled ellana thalaila eri she will do dance. K gathi will be kutta kutta kuniju kitte irukka vendi dhaan. MM in the beginning used to literally bow down to GW. Did it help T in any way?

Wish K mom gave her nicely when P threatened her that she will make her daughter's life a living hell. And K auto votradha nirutha koodadhu after marriage. She should be independent not a submissive DIL like T.

Edited by jinju - 03 January 2013 at 10:41am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Thursday Update: 3/1/13 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jinju

jinju

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I'm glad K mom was firm and made P come and ask ponnu. At least she cannot badmouth their marriage as thiruttu kalyanam. Big smile TT paathu nalla experience. 

shasekGiselMindFreezervjayamTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
The one good thing with the eye lock and mohan marriage is that padma has found someone she hates more than TT...
just imagine, who wud hv thought that TT will be actually asking her to do something and she does...rofl...
but am sure in no time she will manage to bring TT n kal and her mom in the same group...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselMindFreezerTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update girls...WOW...Tom and Jerry everywhere...looks cute...

I m yet to watch the episode...but looks it was funny with eye locks of Padma and Kal's mom.,...

I too had this doubt after seeing promo itself as in how Prabha is present at the wedding...prob he came as Kal's frnd's husbd and now MM is in conscious state, so probably would not mind Prabha's presence...

M and K wedding happing with everyone's presence...but GW thaan poor mom...all wedding nadaka help panranga...aana oru wedding kooda attend panra kudupana ila..including her son Ta and dter Lav...what a pity...lol..

Here goes after M/K wedding - for viswai...Tongue
I think after this K and Padma fight is going to happen in peak...I wish K stands up for her rights and be equally tricks towards Padma like how Sudha is to GW...that would be interestaing...Not again Mohan losing job, becoming hopeless as a common one in rest of the tracks...:P

Already Kalyani is calling Mohan enna da? En da ippadi sencha? I want to see Padma's reaction on this ...lol..

Edited by shubba - 03 January 2013 at 10:52am

shasekjinjuMindFreezerGiselvjayamTTfanNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viswai123

Thanks for the wonderful update Bhagi, Shammu and Tanu.

What next in M and K's life? Any guesses?

This is shubba's area of speciality...our overtime think tank...
we are waiting shubba ...

shasekjinjuMindFreezerGiselTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

Originally posted by viswai123

Thanks for the wonderful update Bhagi, Shammu and Tanu.

What next in M and K's life? Any guesses?

This is shubba's area of speciality...our overtime think tank...
we are waiting shubba ...

ROFl...Gisel preceeded me in quoting and I gave answer in my comment already...what a twist...LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekGiselTTfanMindFreezerNixkieShemmo

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

...but GW thaan poor mom...all wedding nadaka help panranga...aana oru wedding kooda attend panra kudupana ila..including her son Ta and dter Lav...what a pity...lol..

Already Kalyani is calling Mohan enna da? En da ippadi sencha? I want to see Padma's reaction on this ...lol..
oh yes, gw not able to attend even one wedding...yes, but by far she is the worst of all moms...

ena da..struck me too...yes padma will hv something to say abt that, i guess...

Edited by vjayam - 03 January 2013 at 11:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanMindFreezershubbaShemmoNixkie

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
mohan- kal ku probs coming or not...for sure TT are going to have a lot coming their way...

caught between prabha and deepa by way of business and now hvng arranged kal's marriage...whatever happens, we know who will be blamed? rofl...

ithule, caught between two mothers and two mothers-in-law vera, TT..gw is equal to both padma n bhu...rofl

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuMindFreezerTTfanshubbaShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top