Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

• The episode starts with krishna's dad saying that he's making me very proud.
  • Then krishna's brother asks him if something happened and the dad says that im just coming back from meeting the girl's brother and dad.
  • Krishna then tells him that you listened to me and then his dad tells him to shut up and then says that even the minster know about your affair.
  • Then he says that i went to meet them and we decided that after today your going to forget her.
  • At pratigya's house adarsh and shyamji come home and everyone asks what happened and shyamji says that everything will be okay after few days, but pratigya thinks he's lying and looks at adarsh.
  • Pratigya goes to her room and sits on her bed and is remembering all sweet things she did with her dad and then she thinks of all the things her dad had to do for her. ( all this while the pratigya song is playing in the back)
  • Next morning at krishna's house is yells for everyone and they all come and ask him what is it.
  • Then his dad comes and asks him why is he yelling as if there is fire
  • Krishna says that the fire is going to happen now and then tells his dad that now he as to decide.
  • Then krishna says that i liked someone and you said no why because of traditions.
  • Then Krishna says if pratigya cant be this house bahu then okay even i'll do what thakurs do which is blood shreading.
  • Then krishna takes out 2 knifes and then he cuts both of his wrist.
  • Then he tells his dad that look at this blood, now this is what thakur's do right and look at the flood flowing out like the water.
  • Everyone in the house is watching him and the dadi keeps ringing her bell.
  • He then tells everyone what to do after he dies and his mom keeps telling his dad to stop him.
  • Then his dad comes down and gets an alchol bottle and trys to pour it on krishna's hand but krishna takes his hands away and tells him to give him an answer first and his dad just slaps him but still krishna says that he wants an answer.
  • Then his dad says okay i'll listen to you and then pours the alchol on his hand and cleans his hand and just then he sees the pratigya tattoo and then tells him to let go for the knife now that he agreed.
  • Arushi and pratigya come to adarsh and ask him what happened at the office and adarsh says that didnt dad tell you and then arushi asks him if krishna will bother pratigya and he says no and then pratigya tells arushi to lets go since adarsh probably needs to rest.
  • At krishna's house everyone is at the dinning table but krishna and his dad asks shakti whats wrong and shakti says that how are we going to face others now and we're thakurs why did you listen to him.
  • Then his dad eats his food but finds that there is no salt and yells at krishna's mom anf the son asks his wife who made it and then tells her to taste the food and fter she tastes it she says that its fine in salt and krishna's dad throws his plate away and the episode ends on his face.
Credit: lilindiangurl13

Edited by The_Dark_Knight - 04 January 2013 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uheera1702Latha.Irekrnsuk4piyarapiyariAnondo.R

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU ** Episode-47 (Links Added)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Ahnaf bro...YT links permanently not available?Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Captain_Philips

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thankx for the links and update broTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.ICaptain_Philips

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

There No YT Link Of Episode 35-183. Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_Dark_Knight

Originally posted by Latha.I

There No YT Link Of Episode 35-183. Ouch

great...Ermm thanks anyways for the links and updates...Big smile

rekrn

IF-Rockerz

rekrn