Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI 3RD Jan Written Update..

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 1

Episode starts with ranveer is banging on the door and calling sahiba to open the door...daljeet opens the door and sahiba comes outside and sees everybody is standing outside...daljeet also comesoutside and smirks watching ranveer...he says to ranveer that all of the doors of this house closes automatically first store room's door and now kitchen..we r inside since a long time and smirks...then he hugs ranveer and says thanks for opening this door...then whispers that i said only 30 days...then goesaway...ranveer is just staring at sahiba andcrying...sahiba is crying as well...everybody taunts sahiba that what was she doing inside with daljeet...ranveer's father also taunts her that i knew this girl isnot right...daljeet's mother also taunts her that she should think about beauty and her family's reputation..everybody goes from there...sahiba starts to walk but ranveer holds her hand pushes her near him..and asks what daljeet did with u inside...did he touch u...did he do anything wrong...but sahiba saysi swear he didn't do anything...ranveer pushes her and staring at her in anger and tears...
                                      Part 2

Beauty and harry are sitting together..beauty says that where is everybody..harry holds beauty's hand and beauty feels shy and says that to leave her hand as everybody is watching...harry says that we r married now and he waited a lot to holdthis hand...he will be with her always...everybody comes there and beauty asks what's the matter...sahiba comes there and someone says that she has no shame..she is still coming infront of everybody...ranveer also comes there and standing behind sahiba looking at her angrily...ranveer's father taunts her more...beauty wants to say something but harry stops her saying first weshould find about the matter...beauty says that sahiba will become alone without her...harry says that ranveer is with sahiba..beauty says that nobody is lucky like beauty...  sahiba comes to her mother and says that i will do the work but she stops her...malika comes there and ask sahiba about her and daljeet's relation...daljeet comes there and stop malika saying its their personal matter and u have no right to ask this to sahiba...malika leaves...sahiba also leaves crying and daljeet thinks that u have to tolerate this for sometime...after that we will betogether...sahiba goes to her father and says that u need some help..beauty and harry is sitting and everybody is there with them...beauty asks about sahiba and goes to meet her...but daljeet's mother stops her and says to sit...
                            Part 3
sahiba goes to her father andsays if he needs help but he taunts her and says he doesn'tneedher halp...sahiba's mother comesthere and taunts her more...both leaves...bebe comes and tells sahiba that whatever she did today was shameful and now nobody likes and nobody wants to see her face and leaves...sahiba cries and thinks about everything people said about her...daljeet comes there and says to sahiba that bebe was wrong...i love u and will always love u...sahiba leaves..sahiba thinks that she will attend every rasam for beauty's happiness...
daljeet goes to sahiba and gives her hair clip...sahiba remembers that moment when daljeet gave her the same hair clip...daljeet says that should i put it in ur hair but shestops him...ranveer is watching this and is angry...sahiba goes to her room and ranveer follows her...he closes the door and screams that u promised me then why u r talking with him...and asks what she said to daljeet...she says that i said daljeet to stay away from me..and i m telling u this as well...
episode ends...

Precap...daljeet and ranveer arguing daljeet says that sahiba is mine..and ranveer says that she was mine and will always be...sahiba screams that enough..u both can never change...she is going backwardsand a car hits her...she falls and bleeding...both ranveer and daljeet screams sahibaaa..and run towards her...

P.S...this is my first written update...sorry if i did any mistake...from next week i will try to do it early...i hope u like it...
Edited by camjs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeetaM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good job...Thanks for the update
Anfal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't feel like this was ur first wu...u did a great job 👏 what a lovely wu thanks and keep doing as it means alot to us 👍🏼 thanks again
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For The Update.
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you dear and well done, great job:)
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update
renraylatoya thumbnail
good job for your first time

rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the lovely update 😃
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
First update? Ur update is good and everyone starts somewhere. This is really a good job 👏
camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thx everyone.. I will do updates every thursday..thx for appreciating..