Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 54

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Chapter-17

They were lost in each others embrace ….when someone knocked at the door...they came out of their dream land...Sharon freed herself from his embrace...he looked at her lovingly and went to open the door...

He opened the door only to find a smirking Kriya standing there along with Tanya and Rishi...

Ahem ahem...she teased him...with all annoying facing expressions...

What??he said...with a slight irritation due to the disturbance in the beautiful moment...along with a content smile..

Nothing ..nothing at all...come down for dinner ...all are waiting for both of you...and...

And??he asked...

Don't forget to clean that lip gloss shining on your lips...she winked at him...and ran along with the kids...

He touched his lips and smiled remembering her lips on HIS...the moment ..for which he waited for three years...he dreamed about this every night...to have HER in his embrace...it was a dream for him...the dream was finally turning into reality...he was living HIS dream...

He checked the time...it was almost dinner time...they were so lost in each other to keep a track on time...they went downstairs for dinner...

They were about to reach the dining space someone called them from behind...

Hey Swayam...hey shar...

It was Rey...Swayam's cousin ..his best buddy since school and Sharon's good friend since college days...

Hey Bro..Swayam smiled at him and hugged him...

You finally got her bro...Rey whispered to him...he smiled back at Rey's words..

Hey Shar...he moved towards HER to give her a hug...

She moved back...and looked at Swayam with a puzzled expression...

Sharon..this is Rey..my brother...he is your best friend since our college days...he introduced …Swayam looked at Rey..he was clearly hurt to meet his best friend like a stranger...

She gave him a warm smile...She knew what she was missing...she was missing her friends,her family,her love...HER LIFE...but she was helpless...

Just then they heard kriya's voice ..she was calling Sharon...

She excused herself and went towards the dining table..

Swayam looked at HER and sighed...

Hey buddy...things will be fine...tu tension mat le...

I know Rey...its just that ….I want to see love for me in those eyes ...AGAIN...I am missing MY SHARON...her cute antics...her naughtiness...tears started forming in his chocolate brown orbs...

You will get back your Sharon ….See..when there was no hope ..you were hopeful to get her back...Now that she is in front of you...its just a matter of few days...Rey said..trying to console him...

I know Rey...I know...he said...

My love will get her memory back...I can't let our destiny ruin OUR lives any longer...he wiped his tears …

She will remember all those moments we spent together ….I will make her remember all those beautiful memories yet again...I will make her fall in love with me...he promised himself...

Now that's like the Swayam I know...Rey said...

I missed you Bro...swayam said...giving him a side hug...

He knew only Rey is the person with whom he could share the pain he was going through …..the pain of seeing the LOVE of his life...in pain...

After Dinner...they went to their room ..as Sharon was tired due to journey and Swayam's parents suggested her to take rest...

They went inside ….and their eyes widened at the view of the room...

The room was decorated with scented candles and white flowers…and rose petals on their bed ...which were making an heart shape ….the room was filled with a soothing yellow light all over...Swayam looked at HER ...with the moon light from the window…and the light caused by the candles….she was looking divine…. She was looking more beautiful than any angel….HIS Angel…

His deep dark brown orbs were busy absorbing the figure in front of them...her beauty was beyond words to explain ...her glowing complexion was enhanced with the moonlight falling on her through the window ... Her face was glowing with the cool silver light on it ... his pure and perfect moon was giving tough competition to the one outside with many imperfections ...that moon was seriously jealous with this divine beauty in front of him...the mesmerized expression on her angelic face was causing HIS heart beat in an unusual pace...

Don't loose control on yourself Swayam...You have promised HER and yourself to stay away from HER till she remembers everything...you have to make HER fall in LOVE with YOU ...he slapped his mental self to come out of her trance …

He remembered his promise to himself and moved towards the bed...a piece of paper caught his attention...

It said...

Both of you deserve this beautiful night to create new memories together …Don't worry about Tanya...I will take care of your little angel...enjoy your togetherness...

Love

Kriya.. :D

He smiled at his best friend's sweet gesture...

He looked up to find a puzzled Sharon in front of him...he passed the note to HER...

She again turned crimson red reading those few lines...she was loving HIS effect on HER...he was controlling her body..her mind...her heart..her soul...

I am going to get Tanya ...she never sleeps without me..he said...trying to control himself...

His eyes ..his face were not supporting his words...All he wanted that moment to hold her in his embrace …till forever...

Haan..make sure ..you won't wake her up...she said with a warm smile...

He walked till the door only to find their cute little angel rubbing her eyes ...holding her teddy in one hand...

Hey princess...I was going to get you...He said...

Daddy...I want to sleep with you and angel...Partner is irritating me...he is making weird noises..I am scared daddy...she said making a crying face...looking adorable...

Aww...my princess will sleep with me ..said Sharon and opened her arms for their angel...

She happily jumped into her arms and cuddled her …

Both of you can sleep on the bed...I will sleep on the couch...he said...while picking one pillow from the bed...

I don't want to sleep so far away from you...I can't tolerate this distance...I want to sleep peacefully in your embrace along with our little angel by my side...she said to herself...her eyes were conveying her thoughts ..her feelings...he could read her ..like always..

He caressed her cheeks...his touch sent shivers through her body..

I have to ..I can't control myself when you are around...he answered her ...in their language of love...which only they could understand...

She placed Tanya on the bed and laid by her side ...looking at him..who was trying to fit into the couch which was too short for his height..he was looking like a little boy who was trying find out the solution of a difficult problem of math...

Tanya suddenly stood on the bed and said...

Daddy will sleep here ...then angel …then Tanya...she said assigning places for all three of them...on the bed...

No princess ..Daddy is fine here...he said ...reluctantly …

Come na Daddy..there is enough place for three of us...she said betting her eyelashes...

Princess....he objected...

Daddy Please...she said...with an extra stress on please...

He couldn't say no to his little angel...he moved towards their bed...and took the place assigned to him by their princess...

Daddy ….give me your hand,...she ordered..in her cute adorable way...

He kept his hand on their little angel...she felt his hand around her waist ….which was trying to reach their little angel...She was squeezed between both of them...that was all she wanted...to have HIM and their angel by her side...

She was feeling complete ...with the LOVE of her life...by her side and the sign of their LOVE...who was hiding her face on her mother's chest...she closed her eyes with a strange feeling of completeness and pleasure...

He was content to find both his angels..in his embrace...he placed a small peck on his little angel's forehead...

The perfect moon in his embrace caught his attention... a heartfelt smile crept on those perfectly carved lips...her sleep was peaceful after three long years...to have HIM and their little angel in her embrace...

He placed his lips on her forehead ...the warmth of his lips signified his love and care for HER...her full lips curved into a beautiful grin as a reaction to his touch...

He took his LOVE and their sign of LOVE in his protective embrace and drifted into a peaceful slumber...

The moon was peeping through the window...it was trying hard to figure out who was more happy...the heart which waited for its LOVE for three long years...the one who finally got her heaven in HER Angels' embrace...or the little heart which was finally getting all the affection from both of her nurtures...

It was one of the most difficult questions to answer …who was happier..

Precap:

No precap for now...LOLLOL

So how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment... i will wait for your comments and feedback Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know both the updates were boring...Sorry couldn't write better...the quality of my writing has been drastically decreased ...Ouch

Next Chapter...page 30...Embarrassed(like always..m not in a hurry ...aram se spam karoLOL)

plz add me to your buddy list ...for pm.....

Edited by deep_Tanha - 14 January 2013 at 4:10am

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103stuti1995heygirlJyoti93mits40cynosure27rockstar2340love_swayamalways4utanharockks-swaron-swaron_lovemili1987maliha_khanWantubakdollyduaTrupti09mrashrockstarriya_26tejukorsilver6stringsMolly.SwaronSmiley1279kamlesh32kool kanzAfshan9Love_shantutrisha19piyu_swaronanindo_vrushan-Snehaa-...CryBaby...swa-ronMonica..MimiVruShanAnomic_lonerTANHA_Hgunnu1megsy--Tanzz--sakshibshahLuvAly_KriYanshaish_swaronAnindita91Nirju99_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronabhilasha_dreamsweetcherry95-Raj--vaishnavimural..euphoria..rinku90--Destiny--sweetydiyafrienWhite-RoseHPHolic-3surbhimathurmanasie23HR-DMG4lifeOceanicRockStarSwaronvrushanpratik54000SanskritiSDeath_MemoriesCrazy4AshVikrosyrkohliblush.WorldpeaceMihi4VruShan-.Nisha.-sadafarsha-Vishaka-DanCing_DiVa_SKswaron9113swathi_swaronABBY92Suku_SwaRonfreya123Suni1986Lassi_TanHa-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksblue_anAnu_TanHaJoshua_TANHAaishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
nehal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vishaka-

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
ARCHANGELS Embarrassed

Unres

Sukanya (Suku-My Dairy milk)Smile

O teri deeps aap ne update kiya that too two chapters at one go ShockedShocked LOL well mai kahu tho its about time, ithana time liya, maine dhamki di phir be late he kiyaWinkWink. Chalo koyi problme nai, the wait was worth yaar. I love your updates, coz it is always postiive and has got an alag type of charmDay Dreaming.

Moving towards the update, its Fantabulous, first class. The love each feels for one another is something charismatic, well only swaron love is so pure and divine. Deeps they way sharon asked swayam whether he could have married someone and moved on with his life and swayam answer made me love him all the more, so true how can he move on when his heart lies with herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Only you can come up with such sweet thoughts deeps. You always capture the swaron essence so well in your updates yaarHeart ek alag se happiness is what we readers always find in your updates, the pull is so magnetic, we feel like drowing ourself in swaron love. The bonding between reyam and kriya is so sweetly potrayed. I loved it deeps, it is so sweet coz it comes from your heart and writing is always your forte. You rock girl, and where you ended the update was the bestest part, moon peeping in to see who is happierWinkTongueEmbarrassed Totally blessed to have a friend like you who is so very talented at the same time the bestest human beingHug
DM 2 sukanayaEmbarrassed

Himani(My RockstarSmile)

hey di..Hug

awesome update as always... just perfect...the scene was same as some what i imagined... you beautifully described their room...awesomly penned...the. way sharon viewing their past in those pics...nd try to remember those beautiful moments... luvd the part where you actually made visible a mother in sharon... woah!!! i m speechless...the way you expressed her pain...when she was not there wid him when their tanya needed her mother the most...pain of missing her angels..first step...first wors...first bite...every thing is just so spl for a mother. ..nd she missed all...poor her!!! luvd the swaron convo ...and the kiss...wow...swayum is just perfect...as father...as husband...all in all...i luvd the update... thanks for making me to read this first...

chap 17 wow...luvd it liked the way kriya teased him... reyums bond was as always filled wid understanding and support... u r so damn expressive di...the way u penned their room decoration..it was visible... i always luv the ease swaron share in ur ff's..here also...sharon want to sleep with him along wid their angel...and he want to control his feelings... as he promised himself...but swaron cant be apart and the work done by their angel... waiting for the next part...update soon di...

Luv

ur RockstarEmbarrassed

Surbhi(My Miss BindassCool)

DD!!! HugHug
Double Awesome-ness this time!!! Cool
Ahh...i totally lovedd itt!! Embarrassed
Sharon seeing those pics..trying to see their happy faces but got sad as she doesn't remember anything related to it..and also that she was not their with swayam and tanya when they needed them...and crying..it was natural..she had to let it out..and swayam handled it well..it was a teary-eye moment! When sharon hid herself in his chest...it was awww!!! Blushing
Then haha swayam ne kamaal ki technique apnaai sharon ko chup karne ki Wink
Kiss!! Their love came out louder through this action..!
The cute and mushy moments followed by it were superb!
Then dinner time...lol kria noticed the lipgloss LOL
then reyam bond was nicely showed..truly swayam aur rey ek dusre ke liye bane hai LOL
and bedroom scene was very perfectly penned...beautiful in it own way..!
swayam controlling his emotions and that note from kria...jale pe namak 
and then cutie tanya..in between swaron ka silent talks..maahir hai dono aise kaam mei toh..and haha loved how tanya assigned positions..ooopss..places to them! LOL
Picture Perfect scene! Thumbs Up
Loved a bit of description in the end! 
Fabulous Like Always Hukum. Heart
Update Soon!

Edited by deep_Tanha - 16 January 2013 at 2:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Tanzz--OceanicRockStar

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
megha di

deeps...main itne baar sochti hoon comment likhu likhu...but tu itna acha likhti hai ke kya likhu yehi samajh nahi aata... 

u know at time silence speaks louder than words... i wish i cud show u my excitement n smile on my face whn i read ur work ...especially U & Me...Back to Us

ive already told you this, i read it sab chod-chad ke as soon as i get to know you've updated it Blushing

and its awesome ke tune do-do chapters ek saath update kiya... it was needed as compensation Wink 

aur baaki ke updates bhi jaldi aur apne aap karna...zyada buttering mat karwana Wink

coming to the updates...

Chap 16 :

i loved the fact tht swayam carried sharon in his arms till the room...i always find it ultra adorable when a man carries his girl in his arms...and swayam is the ultimate loverboy...usse to yeh karna hi tha... Blushing

sharon seeing all the old pictures was a treat to read..it took me to sharon's shoes and i could feel what she must be going through...it was a journey of her life...which was unknown to her...it was a nice way of showing her who she is, who she was, how she was...it was also a way to ensure sharon that she is indeed with her family, where she belonged...

Two hearts were ready to start a new journey  together...as he had promised her...hand in hand they were ready to walk back to their beautiful past...together...

They stood there ...lost in each others eyes ...they were not keeping a track on time...the moment was timeless for them...two souls longing for each others presence ...two pair of eyes were busy absorbing the figure in front of them...they wanted to close their eyes and make the person in front of them ...the prisoner in their hearts...

was beautifulll

when sharon sees swayams and tanyas pic ..i loved how u showed sharons state and how u also depicted swayams state too in the photo having the glint of sadness in his eyes...

the metaphor of the cold surface of the photo frame was beautifulll...you depicted the craving of a woman to see her child grow up, to hear the word maa from her child, to live little little moment, so stay up all night for her child so so so well...it moved me sooo much! even though i am not a mother, your words took me to a land where i could feel like a mother, through sharon!

these imaginary words literally made tears roll down eyes...and lots of tears

Sharon...look at Tanya...she is standing on her own...

Wait I will just get the camera ...this moment is to cherish forever in our lives...

Wait ...don't live her alone like this...Let me come out of the kitchen at least ...

Come soon na jaan...she is about to take her first step...awww...our baby is trying to walk Sharon...

She was trying to run towards THEM...towards HER LIFE...but she couldn't ...ruthless strings of destiny didn't let her reach THEM...she was far away from them...in her dark and cold winter nights...surrounded by nothing but loneliness...

Sharon...Aao na...she could hear HIS voice...

Swayam...she called out loudly ..her voice was full of pain...immense pain...pain of loosing something essential to live..to breath...

sharons breaking down and the cry and tears...i soo much feel they were soo much needed...she needed to let out her pain which she had burried for 3 long years...

tears were dieing on their way to HIS HEART...

this line, the metaphor showing that sharons tears will now stop, now that swayam and his heart is there with her..beautiful metaphor... i love the use of metaphors in ur writeupsSmile 

i loved the conversation sharon and swayam have...it was such a hubby-wifey convo

and it just showed the comfort sharon felt with him, even though her brain didnt recognise swayam

i loved the fact that you showed sharon understanding and realising the all these years no one was with swayam and that he was lonely...tanya still had swayam to hook on to..but swayam had no one...

i again loved the long conversation both the hubby and wife shared... and i loved how u made swayam lead her into the tender kiss and then all the intimacy they shared...it showed that u dont need to love a person with your mind or brains...your heart knows your soulmate...the intimacy they share...the comfort level of sharon...speak a million words...

But...how to control this heart...which is yours...it learn the feeling of love from from you...

this line was again awesome...

loved how swayam told sharon that she is the only one for him and chah ke bhi he cant love anyone else...it was also a verbal assurance to sharon...

You don't have any idea ...what you have given me in last few moments...I was craving for your touch since all these years...she said when a silent blush tip toed to her cheeks...

it was brilliant, the fact that sharon tells him taht she craved for his touch, i love the comfort level the hubby n wife share...and u know how i love your use of the word 'tip toed'

as if she was declaring HER RIGHTS on HIM...or HIS RIGHTS on HER...

BRAVO!!

(i know my comment has become as big as the update Tongue but kya karu...ya tu kuch likh nahi paati ya likhti hi jaati hoon...i love this story thattt much!)

Edited by deep_Tanha - 02 February 2013 at 6:09am

megsy

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
tania
Unres

My sweetest di...Hug

Party Party Party finally the most awaited update...Embarrassed
that too...two  at a time??Shocked...awwweee...Embarrassed
both the updates, "as usual' we awesome...
Sharon's pain was very well penned...
Being a mother...each and every moment of her own child is very very special...and it's sad to see her, missing those special moments of Tanya's childhood...her first laugh...her very first walk...everything...Disapprove

I am really happy with "Our Majnu"...Embarrassed...and his evergreen concern towards her love...Day Dreaming

Kriya and Rey are such sweetheart friends to have...Embarrassed

All total, LOVEEED THE UPDATES...!!!!Approve
Thanks for writing such awesome pieces di...Smile

loads of love...Hug
Your
Sweet sis...Embarrassed
Tania

Edited by deep_Tanha - 14 January 2013 at 8:08am

--Tanzz--

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
shrutika

UNRES

hey dil touching diHug

first of all sorry for being late...*kan pakad ke*

n two updates in one go...wah kya baat hainDancing

as sharon was experiencing all those moments she has missed...u took us on a memory ride...which was just fabSmile

swayam n sharon...n der cute n romantic talks...u just take me in another world...thnx for writing such beautiful n magical stuff Heart

n kriya is like a typical frnd wuld have been...she keeps on teasing swayam Wink...i just luve kriya for this.

n den d last lines were awesome

The moon was peeping through the window...it was trying hard to figure out who was more happy...the heart which waited for its LOVE for three long years...the one who finally got her heaven in HER Angels' embrace...or the little heart which was finally getting all the affection from both of her nurtures...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 27 January 2013 at 3:12am

AninditaSwaRon

AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
new thread yapeee..congo
update soon plzzz Tongue

_Deepika_

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged