Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 54

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
deeps Hug

i am glad that one of my fav FF is in thread 3 now...may it grow longer...our spamming queens hain nah iskeliye...LOL

Congrats and this story still remains so fresh in my mind, as if i just started reading it few days back...iska matlab ye nahi hain ki u can update later..do update fast...Tongue

Edited by binuja_ - 07 January 2013 at 10:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Tanzz--

IF-Dazzler

--Tanzz--

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I am in page six...CryCryCry

chalo aab super jaldi update karing di...Embarrassed
congo!!!!!!!!!!!PartyDancing

_Deepika_

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Y U NO Update Unhappy

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 08 January 2013 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1Mihi4VruShanHPHolic-3

Mihi4VruShan

IF-Rockerz

Mihi4VruShan

Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Congo for the new thread di.
But sad kyuki mujhe iska PM nahi mila :(

_Deepika_

...CryBaby...

Goldie

...CryBaby...

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Congo Shongo for new thread..!!
I m glad this story has progressed so much...:)))
I just want this thread to reach atleast 10 threads coz i luuuvvv luv luvvv this story sooo muccchhh...:D
N i didnt get d pm for this thread...:(
Now jaldi jaldi se updating n pming me...lol

_Deepika_

surbhimathur

IF-Rockerz

surbhimathur

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Res!!
*edited*

Toh finally i am commenting for the last few updates together..
pehli baat sorry di..late lateefi ke liye!
i know aap mujhe maaf krdoge ^_^
thanks..love you!!! HugHugHug

Acha toh now cumin to some fabulous feedback..Cool
I will start from the update in which sharon said that she knows these eyes..and she remember only them..It was very nice feeling to read the family update at first..and awesome to know that no more sad parts..only happy ones! Flashback was veryy adorable and naughty too!! Hahaha thaka hua swayam Wink
Tanya is choo cutee...she was playing in her lap..with her flicks...! That dil pe haath rakh ke bataane waala part was very cutee! And swayam ka presence was afecting sharon too..padke acha laga! Doctor's verdict gave relief to swayam...he was very happy! 
I loved that part of a update in which swaron ka scene came!!! Heart
I seriouslyy lovedd it..best of all...rather i should say..your best in this FF till now..! Heart
The whole emotional and romantic scene Heart
Swayam starting with the incident and then becomes emotional..and then the most amazing thing which i liked in this was sharon's initiative..when she held his hands..she said that she trusts him...and then their foreheads meet...sharon ready to let her go..but swayam understood the odds and took the right decision and moved back...Superrbb!! Then sharon saying i wanna relive our love and those memories...was superkk!! Star
The Hugg!! Hayyeee! Lovely! Flashing of memories was really a beautiful thing...those dialogues..awww..di you literally made me remember those days!! Sigh. Ouch
Ah then again dil pe haath rakh ke btaane waala part LOL
But this time its swayaaammm!! This was again lovely but a lil more lovely as this time it was a family hug! Big smile
Then they flew to mumbai..in the flight..eeppp..swaron moment...she was scared so she kept her head on his chest..! Embarrassed
Then the welcome at shekhawat mansion...lol kriya...bachchi ko daraa diya! LOL
and lol rishi..tanya..partner in crime! LOL
Then thanks to kria...we got an amazingg scene!!
he picks her up!!
Aww...and asks her if he can do so..well that was evident..but still..!!
Now i will read the nextt!! Big smile

Edited by surbhimathur - 14 January 2013 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanha__Deepika_

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Friends ...thanx a lot for liking my work... i love reading your lovely comments..please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking this FF...Smile

devanshi30kriyaansh_arshastuti1995swaron_lovesadafarshamegsyswaronehad3love_swayamswaron20lassipriyapri_swaronshreyaytruptiswaronrockstarriya_26SwaRon4everPayalD3mili1987mahak_28-swaron-sw1234venusrockzsakshibshahAmruta_TanHad3lover90swaronamitMahirahgunnu1Wantubakreet_26an_skyfightercoolsameeratanha29swaron9113BusyIndivaBeemrashtoshanaik3011sweetcherry95pooja123456kool kanz--Rumeli--Nehal92damonelenabhanumathitanhaJoshua_TANHANeeti96ShrutikaSwaRonarjuhiswaron007idiot_boxalisha.a.sKaren_sharonfrankyfioSwaRonLuverAnindita91pratik54000OceanicRockStarRutuNirju99Tanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_Smeeveemaraudersadiyaswaron--Rose--abhilasha_dreammanasieshaani2209ABBY92Sudha-SKsapnaarshaaishu3003Suku_SwaRon

Love
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 January 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mahak_28rockstarriya_26mrashTrupti09TANHA_Hswa-ronsakshibshahMirageSwaron-Raj-sadafarshaCrazy4AshViksweetydiyafriensurbhimathurpratik54000White-Rosemanasie23ABBY92shaani2209Suku_SwaRon

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...This is the 16th and 17th chapters of this FF...hope you all will like it ...i am giving double updates ...its just my way of apologizing for delay in updates... . thank you so much for these lovely comments ...they are really very encouraging...they inspire me to continue writing...didn't get time for proof reading...please bear me with mistakes...Smile

I am including few lines from previous update in this one as I added it to the last update after almost 40 likes...please bear with it if you have already read initial few lines...

Thanx a lot to all my readers who waited for the update...who sent me scrap and pms demanding an update...thanx for making me feel special with such gestures..really sorry for delay in update...Embarrassed

Banner By:Ananya..isn't it awesome... Love u swthrt for this beautiful banner Hug

Recap:

Swaron and Tanya left Shimla bidding adieu to Aloknath and his family...Swayam's family welcomed Sharon with open arms... She met everyone in his family and was touched with the warm welcome...finally swaron in their bedroom...she was lost in the evidences of their part...their pictures...

Chapter-16

They entered the room...he let her stand on her feet...she stood there...mesmerized by the view in front of her...she could see their pictures all over the room...as if someone has captured each and every moment of their lives in those pictures...

Their courtship days...engagement ...wedding pics...where they were looking like a heavenly couple ...made for each other ...

Picture of of their honeymoon...in which  they stood in each others arms...on a snow covered hilly area...feeling the warmth of their love...pure love...

Her pregnancy days...where she was glowing with glory  her new found treasure ...their sign of love...inside her womb...the thought of his part ...growing inside her...was making her smile...shyly...

Their dream...their little Tanya...in her hands...she was kissing her fingers and her eyes were full of tears...tears of happiness...completeness...motherhood was making her complete that moment...

Two of them playing with their little baby Tanya...beautiful heartfelt  smiles pasted on their faces...

All those moments...which she lived with him...in her unknown past...were in front of her...she couldn't recall the moment ...but she felt the moment ...she could feel the emotions behind every picture...every single moment...which together were composing her life...her life with HIM...

Her eyes were moist...looking at the evidence of their past...their love...in front of her eyes...where as he was lost in her angelic face...he was feeling blessed to have her close to his heart...after a life time...

She looked at him...found him lost in her...

She was drowning in those deep brown angelic eyes...those were her solace in her darkest years of her life...and she knew they will be her guide to her unknown past...

Two hearts were ready to start a new journey  together...as he had promised her...hand in hand they were ready to walk back to their beautiful past...together...

They stood there ...lost in each others eyes ...they were not keeping a track on time...the moment was timeless for them...two souls longing for each others presence ...two pair of eyes were busy absorbing the figure in front of them...they wanted to close their eyes and make the person in front of them ...the prisoner in their hearts...

Suddenly one window opened due to air creating a sharp sound...they came out of their world of thoughts...hopes ..dreams and love...

Somehow she managed to come out of his trance...and resumed looking at their pictures...her restless eyes were roaming all over the room...something grabbed her attention...her green orbs expanded with excitement ,love,care,affection and thousand more emotions ...

It was a picture of HIM playing with little Tanya...he was throwing her up in the air and she was giggling with his action...the spark in his eyes...the heartfelt smile and peaceful expression on his face was making her feel content ...that mere image was consisting her whole life in it ...they were the reason behind each of her breath...her heart beats...her life..her existence...her love and the sign of their love...she moved forward and touched the photo...her hand traveled on the cold surface of the glass frame ...she touched the face of baby Tanya ...she must be around 2 years old...her cute face...tiny little nose ...pink cheeks...everything resembled her ...she was looking like a tiny version of her own self...the sign of their divine love...

Her smile ...the most beautiful smile on earth ...it was just like his...infectious...it can transfer to your lips in fraction of seconds ...its warmth can make you feel alive...and her eyes ...though they were greenish like hers...were having the same depth like his...

Her hands traveled on his face ...his face ...god carved each and every feature of his face so carefully...so perfectly ...his deep chocolate brown eyes...perfect nose...beautifully carved cheek bones...  a heartfelt smile...was making him look divine...two angels playing with each other ...two angels of her life...she smiled at her own thought...

It was a moment when she was away...he has raised Tanya as a single parent ...along with handling his own griefs about loosing his own love...HER ...she has missed so many precious moments like this ...be it being with him...or ...witnessing Tanya growing up ...her first step...her first word...she has missed all those moments which could have made her life perfect...

Her hands was moving on the photo frame...she was trying feel the warmth of their little angels face..her smile...her giggles..her antics...she wanted to hear the word "Maa" from her little angel ...she was craving for those moments in her life...which could have been in her life...but she was not fortunate enough to live the most precious moments of a woman's life...with HIM...with their little angel..their sign of love...

Her hands moved on the cold surface of the Photo frame...it failed to give her the warmth she was craving for...it was not enough for her to be a mere spectator in her own story...she wanted to live those moments...THOSE MOMENTS..which were brutally snatched by her cruel destiny...

Tears started forming in her angelic eyes...

She again looked around ...her eyes moved all over the room..which was full of those MOMENTS she missed out ...

She saw the picture where he was playing with baby Tanya...may be she uttered her very first few words that time...she could feel the happiness on HIS angelic face..to see his little princess growing up...his eyes were sparkling with joy...but she could feel some emptiness in those deep brown oceans...a glint of sadness which he was trying to avoid in front of camera flash...

That moment could have been perfect ..if she would have been there by HIS side...giving their little princess the warmth of her chest...giggling at her cute antics...her innocent talks...

Sharon...look at Tanya...she is standing on her own...

Wait I will just get the camera ...this moment is to cherish forever in our lives...

Wait ...don't live her alone like this...Let me come out of the kitchen at least ...

Come soon na jaan...she is about to take her first step...awww...our baby is trying to walk Sharon...

She was trying to run towards THEM...towards HER LIFE...but she couldn't ...ruthless strings of destiny didn't let her reach THEM...she was far away from them...in her dark and cold winter nights...surrounded by nothing but loneliness...

Sharon...Aao na...she could hear HIS voice...

Swayam...she called out loudly ..her voice was full of pain...immense pain...pain of loosing something essential to live..to breath...

He was admiring HER lost frame in THEIR past..she was looking at the pictures kept in their room...which were his only solace in the times of misery..when SHE was not around..be it New York or Mumbai ...her memories haunted him equally...she was touching their faces ...trying to live that moment...He was smiling at the innocence of HIS angel...the purity of the divine beauty in front of HIM...he was still lost in HER...

Her loud cry was enough to pull back him into reality...their present ..which was yet to be PERFECT...

He found his shattered angel on the sitting on the floor ...on her knees ...her eyes were pouring all the pains she has experienced...the pain of being away from HER LOVE..HER LIFE...the emptiness in her life with out HIM...without their little angel...

That fateful day...which separated them...when he lost HER for three years ...three long years..a life time...that lethal accident ...which was the sole reason behind all their pains...the external wounds from that accident were cured...but HER HEART was still feeling the pain of those ruthless wounds...

Looking at her tears ...his heart ached ...HER TEARS ...the only thing he can never tolerate...he moved towards her and sat in front of her broken frame..her tears seemed to have no boundaries...the pain she had hidden all these years from the outer world ...were getting their way out from her eyes...from her heart...

He cupped her face ..and moved his face in front of hers...their faces were inches apart...

Hey jaan...kya hua...kyu ro rahi ho...

She looked at HIM...she knew him since few hours...and her heart said she knew him since all her life...in fact HE is HER LIFE...

The concern in his voice melted her heart even more...she hid her face in his chest ...and her tears were dieing on their way to HIS HEART...

He caressed her hair and kissed them...

What happened jaan...why are you crying...he said softly...his voice was full of love..pure love for her...

Sw..Swayam..

Umm...

Ta...nya...she said...with hiccups in between...due to excessive crying...

Haan baby...kya hua Tanya ko...he said..still caressing her head...trying to soothe her ...

Tanya...uska bachpan ...mere zindagi ke sabse khoobsurat pal ho sakte the...I have lost them...I have lost them all swayam...

I want to experience the moment when she uttered her first word...I want to feel the happiness of witnessing her first step...her warmth on my chest ...which can make me feel complete ...I want to feel that warmth swayam.I want her to address me as "Maa" in her  tender voice...i have missed them all...your smile when you enjoyed her cute antics...your worries even at her slightest cold...I want to be by your side...those moments. ...i have missed those moments...I have missed my LIFE...

My life...

She was still crying hiding her face in his chest...the most secure place on earth for her ...his embrace ...

Shhh...he cupped her face and tried to calm her down...

But she was not ready to control her tears...her tears were flowing continuously...and she was blabbering ...in his embrace...

I ...I was not there ...when you needed me...you played the role of her father as well as mother...you were there for our angel...but ...

But??he asked

But ...no-one was there for you...you also suffered all these years...three years...three years of emptiness...loneliness...three years loveless life...I was not there by your side...all these years...you...she choked due to excessive crying...

He tightened his grip around her petite frame ...he just wanted to feel her presence...his heart wanted to beat in sync with hers...it was still hard to believe for him...HIS Sharon is with him...in his house...he was scared whether she is a dream...his hallucination...figment of his imagination...he will open his eyes and she will disappear in thin air...

She adjusted herself in his embrace ...where she fitted perfectly...she was having so many things to share with him...her fears...her feelings..her apprehensions ...

You...she took a pause...

Hmm...he asked with a nod...

You could have loved someone else in these three years...married her ...have your family ...but you waited for me...without any hopes of me being alive...and ...today...when I am with you...I don't even remember the beautiful moments we have spent together...the moments of our love...I don't remember our love...I am feeling like...I am betraying you...your selfless unconditional love for me...It would have been better if I died in that accident...I would have die...

She couldn't complete her sentence...he crashed his lips on hers ...not allowing her to complete ... he kissed her tears which had died on her rosy lips...even her salty tears tasted like sweet honey to him...he kissed her with all his love and affection...the love ..the passion which was stored in his heart for HER since last three years...it was not aggressive ...it was tender ...as if she is the most fragile thing on earth... as if she was made of glass ...she will break if he wont handle her carefully ...he took  her in his arms  and lifted her slightly ... ... the kiss went on to be passionate ... she was softly pulling his hair while running her hands in them ...he was holding her waist ... They didn't want to break apart even after they started panting ...finally he pulled out  and took her in  his arms...he kissed her eyes...her forehead...he kissed her jaw line ...her neck ...then  he started kissing the bare part of her shoulder...he just wanted to express all his love and care for her ...after sometime he held her protectively  in his arms ... she kept her head on his chest ... Listening to his heart beats...which chanted her name ...

They stayed like that ...in each others embrace ...they didn't know how much time passed ...they were craving for this intimacy since last three years ...finally when they were so close to each other ...they didn't want the moment to get over...time slowed down its pace to witness their divine love...

You have not changed a bit...she said caressing her soft locks ...she lifted her head and gave him a confused expression...

He smiled at her innocence ...

You still talk too much...and half of them don't make any sense...he chuckled...while teasing her ...

She pouted ...at his words ...

You said ...I could have fallen in love with someone else in these three years...I could have married her and have a family with HER...yes...I could have done that...but..

But??she inquired ...the thought of HIM being with someone else was giving her heart a sinking feeling...she was cursing herself to even think about it few minutes back...

But...how to control this heart...which is yours...it learn the feeling of love from from you...

I love you Sharon...I really do...I can't stop loving you even if I want to ...its not that i didn't try ...i tried ...not to love you so much..because at end of the day..you were not with me..for all these years..I tried not to love you so much ... but bloodyhell hota hi nehi ...my heart always takes your side ...

It beats only for you...It can even think about anyone else except YOU...You are my heart Sharon...every beat of my heart chants only your name...

He took her into embrace ... moving his hand on her back ...caressing her ...To make her stop crying ...she was still sobbing slowly ...she looked into his eyes ... she could see her image in those deep dark brown orbs ... he was looking at her  with all his love and affection ...as if his eyes wanted to convey her that he still loves her ...just like before ...he still loves her like his princess...his angel...

Sorry if I crossed the line...he murmured after sometime ...I promised to keep distance from you till you remember everything...

She smiled at the angel in front of her...

You don't have any idea ...what you have given me in last few moments...I was craving for your touch since all these years...she said when a silent blush tip toed to her cheeks...

She kept her head on his chiseled chest...she could hear his heartbeats clearly..which were chanting her name passionately...they were like melody to her ...the sweet melody of their LOVE...she adjusted herself in his embrace...as if she was declaring HER RIGHTS on HIM...or HIS RIGHTS on HER...she turned crimson red remembering the intimacy they shared few moments back... she wanted to keep that moment fresh in her heart ...and create many such beautiful moments of love with HIM and their little angle...their Tanya...

Chapter-17 
..Next Page

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 January 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103heygirlJyoti93mits40rockstar2340tanha_always4utanharockks-swaron-swaron_loveWantubakvenusrockzMolly.Swaronsilver6stringskamlesh32kool kanzTrouble_MagnetTrupti09rockstarriya_26mrashpri_tanhashan16Afshan9Anomic_lonermegsyMimiVruShanNehal92-Snehaa-...CryBaby...gunnu1swa-ronMonica..Anindita91sakshibshahNirju99LuvAly_KriYanshAmRiTa_SMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHasweetcherry95AnanyaVruShan-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaron--Destiny--rinku90..euphoria..Mihi4VruShanWorldpeacerosyrkohlisweetydiyafrienWhite-Rosepratik54000SanskritiSHR-DMG4lifesurbhimathurmanasie23HPHolic-3ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaDeath_MemoriesCrazy4AshVikblue_anshaani2209ABBY92freya123Suku_SwaRonswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKAJ.morganSuni1986-TanHaVruShan-Anu_TanHanature2aishu3003Joshua_TANHA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top