Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 37)

sw1234 Groupbie
sw1234
sw1234

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
its been so long u update.i love your writting how beautifully u describe the situation .loved how u describe the hug of the little family of swayam.sharon is getting her memory back .hope to see them close together update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

sweetmel Senior Member
sweetmel
sweetmel

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
nice

_Deepika_

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Finally you updated..that too 3 chapters...lovely..
As usual awesome update... Loved the flow of emotion... Loved how you are making Sharon remember her past slowly..the last part where Tanya was was amazing ...

_Deepika_

-vaishnavimural IF-Dazzler
-vaishnavimural
-vaishnavimural

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
CHAP 18
awesome part.. dark past of sharon d words by d people n way they remarked her n her pain wen she dreamt of it was beautifully portrayed ... swayam's concern n sharon's support from swayam was shown brilliantly.. d ques which stopped swayam's world n he assurance that he cant live witout her n her stopping him from saying d word death was beautiful.. d way sharon felt solace in swayam's arms was nice.. d way both compared d other to moon n d way swayam said those words were beautifully brilliant... awesome part..

CHAP 19
sharon feeling d dream of their past n d flashes were good.. swayam's eyes ful of hope n love tears wen sharon asked abt her dream bringing a new hope n trust in their life was brilliant.. d assurance sharon got wen swayam said he as already said that line to her she felt hope in getting her past back n her hope for reliving her past n swayam's words that she ll get back her memory giving hope n promise to each other was nice..

CHAP 20
tanya-sharon scene was cute.. sharon made tanya drink milk n swayam seeing them wit ful of love was beautifully penned.. wen sharon got few more flashes it made her to b sure that she ll get back her lost life of 3yrs n swayam happy n having a lots of hope that sharon ll get her memory back.. then tanya part were she spoke cutely telling even she missed her n wen she momma d word sharon was waiting to hear from tanya n d way both swayam n sharon were shocked was nice... sharon asking tanya to repeat her words n tanya innocently telling she missed her momma n d happy tears n d way swayam n tanya said v love u momma was beautiful.. swayam's mom seeing this wit teary eyes found swayam getting his life back which he lost wen sharon went missing for 3yrs n d happiness she had to c them together happy was brilliantly penned...
d last para was mindblowing..
A heart was getting back its lost rhythm ….a heart was trying to ingest the ocean ofhappiness...contentedness...hope...and LOVE...the string attaching their hearts was at peace in the safe embrace of its nurturers ..the melodious symphony of their heart beats were filling the arena...the sweet symphony of their LOVE...
waiting for next part.. awesome chapters deeps.. in love wit this ff a lot n these 3 updates made me to fal al over again for ur brilliant n beautiful writing skills that too wen portraying emotions.. hats of u to dear...ClapClapClapClapClapClap

_Deepika_

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
An update after ages!! but totaly worth it! 3 chps together! an awesome surprise!! i love ur writing style, a literary marvel!! and of course i loved the 3 updates!! it touched my heart!! :') :)

_Deepika_

TojoursPur IF-Dazzler
TojoursPur
TojoursPur

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
deep...

love love love it

the rhythm in your work man...

its liquid...it dances and flows.

you're awesome.

love--medha

_Deepika_

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
OMG all at one shot...awesome Deep...thnx for d Pm

_Deepika_

pratik54000 IF-Rockerz
pratik54000
pratik54000

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Deeps finally got much waited updates on this work of yours which is famous so much that it doesn't need any explanations to describe it. As I had promised I am reading some SwaRon or D3 works of friends so that I keep in touch with them and they feel that there is someone reading their efforts...well this is one is one of my most favorite works from the time it has started i have always tried follow this one with every update. You are an amazing writer there is no second thought about that, the ease with which you explain story is just marvelous. And you did good thing by providing three back to back updates as it surely justified your three months delay.

Now what do I say about updates they were fantastic as ever or should say marvelous as ever or tremendous as ever, People who have commented before me have said everything about updates and they know it better then me. But I want to say if writer's block can bring out amazing updates like these ones then I wish you should have writer's block every weekend.

I am not going comment part wise because i feel it was the constant one flow story going on so I am seeing three parts as one part. I am not a person to comment on language you used or what kind of writing marvel this one is, all this is left to some esteem persons that we have on forum to look to so I would not limit there opinion by giving mine.

You have really woven a simple yet very adorable scenario here in these updates. The way Sharon is shown is really beautiful and totally worth relating also. You have very nicely shown the very confused sight of Sharon who is trying to remember her past life and sudden turn of events bring out some images or memories of past event in her sub-conscious mind. I guess it's the first step towards coming back of her memory which excites me the most because I badly want to see Sharon retain her memory.

Swayam on the other hand is shown more pleasant personality this time because Sharon is back in his life and is starting to remember past events by stroke of events that happen in present. A inbuilt excitement in Swayam for Sharon getting back her memory is shown very nicely I loved all his reactions when Sharon asked him about past events.

And then pretty little Tanya was also adorable as ever in these updates also. She made some cute antiques and gestures which gave us some really light and heart touching moments between SwaRon and Tanya with SwaRon. I don't why but mere name of Tanya brings smile to my face, you can imagine the impact the character of Tanya on me by this statement.

Now going back to turn of events I really enjoyed the balcony romance and reminiscence of SwaRon and the way you used moon light as an added advantage to describe SwaRon. Again those romantic lines of Swayam like "My moon has no defects" and all made me smile as much as it left impact on Sharon. The sleep of SwaRon was also adorable I was really viewing imaginative scenes reading the part.

Then came the milk portion of Tanya and how it related to SwaRon and Sharon confessing the father and daughter duo are irresistible and cute. And then roothna and manana and sharing warmth part was super awesome it made me feel as if i was living that moment myself.

Then finally Swayam's mom's POV came and it was share delight to read feeling of two mothers at the same time because at that very time when Swayam's mother was happy seeing her son happy with his little family, Tanya for the first time called Sharon mommy instead of angel which was a huge moment in Sharon's life because being a mother for the first time she felt complete when Tanya called her mom. Feelings of two mothers with totally different angles was too good to read. 

And then Swayam, Sharon and Tanya having some heart warming time together was the cherry on the cake. I enjoyed reading that the most in the three updates of yours. On the whole it was beautiful very very much. I can just go on and on and on praising your skills for bringing out such beautiful updates.

Thank so much for providing such nice updates. Your updates made me realize why i never had readers because i can never have the writing brilliance that you posses. You are a writing marvel. Carry on delivering such nice works though i have quit D3 but i will be following your works always.

Thanks for PM and I had lovely time reading the updates... waiting for more parts...

Pratik    

Edited by pratik54000 - 15 April 2013 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prateek.007_Deepika_

Go to top