Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 33)

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
@deep_Tanha: Nyc story!!!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey Friends ...thanx a lot for liking my work... i love reading your lovely comments..please continue commenting as they are my sole inspiration for writing ...will be waiting for ur comments and feedback(positive and negative all are welcomed)

Thank u all for liking this FF...Smile

stuti1995heygirlJyoti93mits40cynosure27love_swayamWorldpeacepiyu1990veronica7always4uraj_tanha_fanLove_shantu-swaron-swaron_lovemili1987sadafarshamaliha_khanrockstarriya_26SwaRon4everVishaka45tanharockksdollyduacenation123Smiley1279kool kanzcreepy_classicMolly.SwarontejukorTrupti09megsygunnu1Wantubakmrashtannu_swayamlassipriyaAmruta_TanHaAfshan9vaishu88swaron_pkarch2012Suni1986aish_swarontanzz15an_skyfightertanha29binuja_damonelenasweetcherry95TANHA_HsakshibshahfrankyfioSwaRonLuverSwaronvrushansanstinapratik54000Tanuka_TanHaJoshua_TANHAAnindita91abhilasha_dreamNirju99bhanumathitanhaAmRiTa_SMeeraSwaronsurbhimathurkriyansh_Alishaswaron9113-Marium---NishaGoyal--1D_D3-CrazyABBY92..aastha..freya123sadiyaswaronmanasiearjuhiswaron007OceanicRockStaraishu3003Suku_SwaRonsweetsimi123

Love
Deep

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 April 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Renuka_tirthanipuji712lovely222bumblebeelunaPhoenix_Afshan9silver6stringsprakriti4uenrique305-Snehaa-_bellaSwan_laksh_ktsakshibshah-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronsweetydiyafrienpehlanasha.JJ_HolicCrazy4AshVikHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007ABBY92maraudermanasie23swathi_swaronDanCing_DiVa_SKdmeghaSuni1986SwaRon_rocks-AD-.Sumi.

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hey guys...This is the 18th ,19th AND 20TH  chapters of this FF...hope you all will like it ...i am giving triple updates ...its just my way of apologizing for delay in updates...also I want to finish this FF soon.. . thank you so much for these lovely comments ...they are really very encouraging...they inspire me to continue writing...didn't get time for proof reading...please bear me with mistakes...Smile

A special Thanks to my partner (Nehal ) and Mihika for ur help ...means a lotEmbarrassed

Thanx a lot to all my readers who waited for the update...who sent me scrap and pms demanding an update...thanx for making me feel special with such gestures..really sorry for delay in update...I am updating after 3 months..I know i am super late and even the update is not upto the mark..I didn't like it...let me know if you like the update.Embarrassed

Banner By:Ananya..isn't it awesome... Love u swthrt for this beautiful banner Hug

Recap:
Swaron reached Mumbai where Swayam's family welcomed  sharon with open arms..Sharon gets emotional after seeing the picture of Tanya's childhood and breaks down due to the pain of loosing those moment..Swayam assures her that she will get back her memory...Kriya decorates their room to
make it special...Sharon sleeps with Swayam and Tanya by her side ...a peaceful sleep..

Chapter-18

A thick layer of dark smoke surrounded the arena...the earth was gloomy...heaven was shading tears...earth was trying to touch her heaven...to be in his embrace..but in vain...he was out of her reach...all she could find was loneliness...the place was unusually icy...the ruthless coldness was piercing her heart...her soul...she shivered...the sky was covered with dark clouds...she tried to make her pace faster...but she couldn't '.invisible hands of her cruel destiny were holding her back...she was surrounded by isolation...a monstrous melancholy encircled her heart...her existence was craving for some warmth '.some faint voices caught her attention...they were vague...but loud enough for her frightened heart to perceive them ...

"Ye ladki ...akeli...aise halat me...pata nehi kahan se aayi he...kya ateet hoga iska.."

"Aloknath ji uske gharwalon ko dhund rahe he...mujhe nehi lagta uska koi he...koi hota toh aise marne ke liye chod thode hi deta"

"Kya pata...kahin kisine fyda utha ke chod diya ho..."

"Dur raho isse...kya pata...uska saya humare bachon ke upar bhi pad jaye...ashubh he ye"

The merciless allegations surrounded her...she saw faces encircling her...their voices haunted her...the sheet of dark smoke was getting deeper every passing moment...

The scary images started walking towards her...she stared in those eyes...all she could found was coldness...hatred...denial...lust...hostility...they were cursing her...trying to push her away...few of them were trying get close to her ....hundreds of reptiles moved on her body...with the thought of the animal like glint in those eyes...she was trying to shoo away those hands..touching her...abusing her...

She tried to move back...she took two steps back in haste ....next moment she felt herself dropping in a dark well '.she was moving her limbs ...to save herself...

She tried to called out for help...but no-one listened to her..all she could see was darkness...iciness...which was making her fragile self static...

A sharp noise disturbed her sleep...

She woke up with a jerk...she was sweating...due to fear...her breaths were heavy...

The solitariness of her past was haunting her...the pain of being alone was was yet to get healed...

She tried to wipe away her fears...along with the drops of fear forming on her forehead '

Hey Jaan...kya hua...

She heard an angelic voice...full of concern ...for her...she looked at him...the concentrated pain of her past was making its way though her green orbs...

He cupped her face...and caressed her cheeks...

Why are you sweating so much...bura sapna dekha kya...

His touch soothed her pain..her fears...she hid her teary face in his chest...the most secure place on earth for her...he pulled her into his embrace...and stroked her back to mellow down her pain...

Tu...tum...

He heard her trembling voice...

Main...main kya ...bolo jaan...

Tum mujhe kabhi chod ke toh nehi jaoge na...

He heart stopped beating for a moment..hearing those words...the pain of separation made him shiver '.he couldn't even endure the thought of being away from her...

Bolo Swayam..tum mujhe kabhi chod ke toh nehi jaoge na...I won't be able to survive again...without YOU...her tears were dieing on their way to his heart...she was shivering with the fear of being away from him..AGAIN...

Shhh...Rote nehi...I won't leave you alone...Never again jaan...trust me...he said...caressing her '.

You are the reason behind my every heartbeat...you are the string behind my every breath...my heart will stop beating if you will go away...i would die...

She kept her hand on his lips...and obstructed him from completing his statement...

She nodded her head in negative...

Aise nehi bolte....she said softly...her face was tear-stained...he cupped her face 'and brushed his lips on her forehead...

Chalo ab so jao...tum thak gayi hogi na...he said

Mujhe abhi nind nehi aayegi...mujhse baatein karo na...

He smiled at the innocent angel in his embrace ...all he wanted to do was to hold her in his arms and shower all his love and affection on her...to make her feel LOVED...

Bahar chale...Tanya yahan so rahi he..uth jaegi...he said...gently stroking her back...

She nodded in positive...still in his embrace...

Next moment ..she felt herself hanging in midair...he scooped her in his arms..and walked towards the balcony...she loved the feeling on being in his arms...where she fitted like a jigsaw puzzle...his embrace..her heaven..she was meant to be there...she felt secure...protected...loved ...as if he wanted to tell her..he will be there for her ...to hold her...to protect her..from the cruel world...

He placed her on the couch in the balcony...and took the place next to her...

She felt a strong pair of arms encircling her tiny waist...she placed her head near his heart '.she could hear his heartbeats...they were chanting her name...passionately...his heartbeats were singing sweet lullaby to her ...

The silent starry night seemed blissful in his embrace...they could hear each other melodious heartbeats ...the quite full moon night seemed to be surrounded by the sweet symphony of their love...

She adjusted herself in his embrace '. being in his embrace was making her feel complete '..she wanted to feel his touch...all over her existence..her heart..her soul...

The full moon was shining in the star studded sky...the beautiful moon caught her attention...she looked at him '.the silver melting light on him...made his skin shine like silver...his heavenly cheek bones..the perfectly shaped nose...the beautifully carved lips...and the best feature of his face...his personality...his soul piercing dark chocolate brown eyes...her solace in those years of pain...years of separation...HIS EYES...they always reminded her of deep oceans...as if they had thousands of emotions hidden in them..they held his endless unconditional love for her...

She was staring at him...her desperate heart which was craving for his presence around her was finally in peace '.her heart craving for another heart full with love for her was finally experiencing the feeling called LOVE...the feeling of being LOVED '

She was staring at the moon...she could see his face on the silver surface ...the shadow which guided her in the darkest tunnel of life was finally known to her...the love of her life...her Swayam...

His deep dark brown orbs were fixed on her angelic face ...her beauty was beyond words to explain ...her glowing complexion was enhanced with the moonlight falling on her creamy skin ... Her face was glowing with the cool silver light on it ... his pure and perfect moon was giving tough competition to the one outside with many imperfections ...that moon was seriously jealous with this divine beauty in his embrace...she was lost in the beauty of the divine star studded night...she was under the magical spell of the beautiful moon...he looked at the moon once and shifted his gaze to her beautiful face...the moon looked unattractive in front of his MOON...

He tightened his grip around her waist and caressed her hairs hard to catch her attention...

Kya dekh rahi ho jaan....a familiar voice interrupted her thoughts...she came out of her alternate universe...her reality seemed as beautiful as her imagination...where she found herself in his embrace ...she felt his gaze on her '.as if he was touching her soul through his eyes...a slight blush tip toed on her cheeks...painting her angelic face crimson red...

kahan kho gayi...he asked again...

Chand...kitna khoobsurat lag raha he..he na....she said trying to hide the truth...

Umm...haan...par mere chand se jyada nehi....he answered...

She looked at him...with a cute confused look on her face...

Tumhara chand...??

Look into my eyes...you will see the reflection of my moon...way more beautiful than the one shining in the sky....he whispered near her ear...his warm breath made her shiver ...

She turned around to find him lost in her...his brown orbs held her reflection in them with utmost love and affection...

She lowered her gaze...turning the deepest shade of red...it enhanced her glowing angelic beauty even more...if that was possible...

He made her look into his eyes...two pair of eyes were desperately absorbing the angelic figure in front of them...

That moon is full of imperfections...whereas my moon is perfect...he said and kept his lips on her forehead...

Chapter-19..Scroll Down ..

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 April 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103Renuka_tirthaniheygirltinad3swaronehad3devsuchitanujathagelaaaroHadesrockstar2340meghishrinkubathija12try2149bumblebeelunatanharockksswaron_lovesw1234Alaadinsilver6strings._Molly_.amipatel2Wantubakdollyduareet_26kool kanzmaliha_khanrockstarriya_26snehac2Phoenix_swaronarshitrisha19shan16Afshan9AninditaSwaRonVruShan_FanGirladdicted_loveIncorrect--MiNi--Anomic_loner.CoffeeStains.swaronlandRia_SwaRonenrique305GayatriJethaniNehal92_bellaSwan_jas_ArSha_MaNansakshibshahsweetcherry95ExpectoPatronuspri_tanvi.....pujan.....-Raj--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronsneharayDestiny_015MrsChandlerBing..sweetchilly..Worldpeacerosyrkohlipehlanasha.HPHolic-3abhilasha_dreamSanskritiSCrazy4AshVikFate.IntervinedsadafarshaHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007--Rose--Autumn_Huepratik54000manasie23ABBY92sky_fighterIanoconic.marauderDanCing_DiVa_SKdmeghaSuni1986MrToolConfuser-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksAJ.morgan-spongy--AD--Vishaka-nature2.Sumi.Joshua_TANHA-PyaariBhootni-

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Chapter -19

She kept her head near his heart...he encircled his arms around her delicate frame...the silent night was getting rhythm of their heartbeats along with the sea roars...the beautiful symphony of their divine love...

Heaven was now covered with a velvety dark sheet around him...it had decorated himself with beautiful stars all over him just to make his beloved ..the beautiful earth attracted towards him...his beloved was surrounded by a thick sheet of darkness around her '.she was trying hard to remain unaffected by the beauty of the star-studded heaven...mischievous cloud were busy playing hide and seek with the beautiful moon '.moon was smiling and blushing at the attention it was getting...

The mystifying nature...creator's artistic wonder ...she was adoring the love-driven nature and its elements drowned in LOVE...

She felt his hands caressing her hair '.his lips brushing over the bare portion of her skin...to catch her attention...

Kya dekh rahi ho jaan...he asked..still busy admiring the angel in his embrace...

She lifted her hand and pointed her finger towards the sky..

His eyes followed her hand...The silver surface of moon peeping through the clouds caught his attention...

Look at the moon Swayam...the serenity of the night and the tranquil and pure beauty of the moon '..the reflection of moon falling on the blueish surface of ocean 'i have not seen anything so beautiful before...this is heaven Swayam '..being in the embrace of the LOVE of your life and drowning in the celestial ambiance '.the perfect picturesque nature '

Moon is looking so beautiful...she said...I have never seen something so beautiful...so tranquil ...

He looked at the moon...then he shifted his gaze to the angel in his embrace ...the melting silver moonshine was making her creamy complexion glow ...

That moon is full of imperfections..where as the moon in my embrace is flawless..and perfect ...the most beautiful creation of creator...he whispered near her ear...

She jerked up hearing those words again...she couldn't see their faces...the faint images seemed very familiar 'the girl addressed her beloved as Swayam...

Is it a part of her lost memory...her forgotten past...

What does this dream means...is she getting back her memory...

Or Its just a figment of the imagination..of her tired brain...

She looked at him...his eyes were closed..he was in a peaceful slumber...may be after ages...she knew he has not had a sound sleep in her absence...

Shall I wake him up and tell him about this dream...was it my imagination...she was not getting the answers to her questions...endless questions...

The answers to all her questions unconscious... he was under the magical spell of sleep in her arms ...

She adjusted herself in his arms..moved her hand and caressed his cheeks...

He felt her moving in his embrace and opened his eyes...he caught her admiring him...he could read many unspoken question in those beautiful green orbs...

He took her hand in his and asked her..

Kya hua jaan...kuch puchna he?

Swa..Swayam...ye jo tumne kaha...abhi thodi der pehle...ki tumhara moon...she took a pause...a faint blush tip toed to her cheeks...recalling his comparison of his moon and the real moon...

Kya kaha?he asked with a naughty glint in his eyes..his perfect brows danced along with his question...

You said ...your moon...she stopped again...his intense stare was painting her crimson red...

Yeah ...My moon...he repeated her statement...she felt his grip around her tightening with the his words...

You said Your Moon is more beautiful than the Moon shining in the sky...she said lower her gaze...she was finding difficult to control her heartbeats..

Ummm...yeah..that is the truth...he said and cupped her face..

Have you said this line before...kya aisa kuch pehle bhii ho chuka he?she asked in one breath...her eyes were full with expectations...

Her words gave him hope...of getting back his LIFE..his LOVE..his SHARON...

Is she getting her memory back...that dark corner of her mind is finally opening its door to see a new light...

His thoughts interrogated him ...

Do you...do you remember this Sharon...tell me...he asked her ...she looked into those deep brown oceans ..tears were ready to get spilled from those brown orbs...

I could see voices...i saw faint images...but...the tears in his eyes transmitted to hers...

But..he interrupted ...caressing her cheeks..

I couldn't see the faces..I felt it was US...you and me ...I want to live those moments Swayam...I ..I want to live those beautiful moments of my life...I ..I..she choked due to pain 'pain of loosing the precious moments of her existence..she couldn't control herself and broke into tears...

Shhh...he tried to calm her down by gently stroking her back...and wiped her tears while fondling her face...

You will remember all the beautiful moments spend by US sharon...you will...very soon..I promise you....he said...placing his lips on her forehead... his tear drops died on her cheeks...

She moved up...next moment he felt her tender lips on his eyes...she touched his eyes with her soft lips and sucked his tears...

His salty tears seemed sugarier than honey to her...they held the sweetness of their divine LOVE...

I trust you...she said whole hiding her face in his chest ...

Two souls..engulfed in each other '..They were promising each other to walk hand in hand to their beautiful past...recollecting the missing pearls of their lives..in the ocean of time...

Moon hide behind the clouds...trying to give two souls craving for each others presence...some privacy...

Chapter-20..Scroll Down ..

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 April 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103Renuka_tirthaniheygirltinad3swaronehad3devsuchiaaroHadesmeghishrockstar2340try2149rinkubathija12swaron_lovetanharockksbumblebeelunasw1234dollydua._Molly_.kool kanzsilver6stringsWantubakreet_26amipatel2maliha_khanrockstarriya_26AninditaSwaRontrisha19shan16Afshan9VruShan_FanGirladdicted_lovekespariRia_SwaRonswaronland--MiNi--Anomic_lonerNehal92enrique305GayatriJethani.CoffeeStains.sakshibshah_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95ExpectoPatronusjas_ArSha_MaNan.....pujan.....pri_tanvi-Raj--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronMrsChandlerBingrinku90sneharaypehlanasha.Destiny_015rosyrkohliLegilimens.Fate.IntervinedCrazy4AshViksadafarshaWorldpeaceabhilasha_dreamHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007SanskritiSHPHolic-3pratik54000ABBY92manasie23freya123Ianoconic.maraudersky_fighterdmeghaSuni1986DanCing_DiVa_SKAJ.morgan-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksMrToolConfuser-AD--spongy--Vishaka-nature2.Sumi.Joshua_TANHA-PyaariBhootni-

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Chapter -20

Soft morning rays and chill yet pleasing wind asked him to open his eyes'.it was new day'.a new beginning...a new hope for THEIR LOVE...

It was a beautiful morning...soft sun rays...chilled winter wind...chirping birds...he opened his eyes and found himself laying on the couch in the balcony ...he rubbed his eyes and looked around ...he recalled the beautiful previous night ...when she slept in his arms ..after a merciless wait of three long dark and lonely years...

He could still sense her heavenly fragrance around him...he could still feel her touch ...her presence around him was making his life blissful and complete ..AGAIN...

He stretched his hands and got up from his place...he was about to enter the room when the scene in front of him made him grin...he admired at the two most adorable individuals in his life...

Princess...drink this milk ...jaldi se...

No angel...I don't like milk...i don't like the smell..and the taste is yuck..an adorable Tanya stuck her tongue out at the milk showing her dislike for the poor liquid ...

He crossed his arms around his chest and waited for her next move...he always had a tough time making his little angel drink milk...

She smiled at their little princess...she put a spoon full of chocolate in the milk...

See...ab toh yeh chocolate milk ban gaya...agar princess ko nehi pina toh me uske daddy ko de deti hu...she said ...while getting up from her place...she could see the sweet aroma of chocolate was tempting their little angel..

No Angel...Tanya held her hand and made her sit back.. she comfortably adjusted herself on her lap.. Sharon placed her hand around her princess waist and made her sit properly...

Tanya stared at the glass for sometime and then looked up at Sharon and flashed a broad smile just like her dad...Tanya held Sharon hands and took it near her mouth indicating her to hold the glass for her...

she crossed her tiny hands on her chest and proudly gulped down the milk...

A small brown mustache had formed on her lips... Sharon just smiled looking at her princess...

she kept the glass aside and made her turn... she wiped her mustache and kissed her on her cheeks...

You know princess you are cute just like your daddy...she said pulling her cheeks...

Tanya launched herself on her and hugged her... she picked her up in his arms and turned around which made Tanya giggle...

Swayam smiled looking at her who was busy playing with their little angel...her mind traveled back to the  days when Sharon used to do the same when Tanya was young...

Sharon cuddled Tanya in her arms and played with her... when her princess eyes fell on her daddy...

Daddy... Tanya called...

Swayam smiled at her and went towards then and took both of them in a bone crashing hug...

Both had rested their heads on his shoulder... he was enjoying this moment when Sharon jerked up...

A faint memory stirred up her mind.. this was more like a deja vu moment... had it happened before? she questioned herself...Her head was getting heavier ….

He placed Tanya back on the bed... and turned towards Sharon who was rubbing her forehead...he could feel her uneasiness...

Sharon are you alright...Are you hurt... he asked ...worry evident in his voice...

Swayam... actually...

Haan jaan...are you okay... Speak up Sharon...you are scaring me...he asked fondling her face...

Swayam i felt this thing... you hugging us together...this has happened before also... i could hear us giggling...together ...

A heartfelt smile appeared on his perfectly carved lips...his brown orbs were full of hope...contentedness...he was finally getting HER back...

What happened Swayam?? Am I right?? She asked...her heart...her mind..her whole existence was surrounded by questions...she gazed at him with anticipative eyes..

Haan jaan... after Tanya was born i used to hug you both in the same manner...he cleared her apprehensions...while caressing her hair ...

A held back smile crept on her lips...She hugged him filling him in her arms. It was homecoming for her...it felt so right...to be in his embrace...her happiness knew no limits... She had finally started remembering her past...

They broke the hug and turned back to find an angry Tanya Pouting sitting on the bed...looking adorable ...

What happened princess...she moved towards her worried...

Swayam also followed her...

I am angry... You only hugged Daddy... She complained to Sharon and she turned a deep shade of red but what she said next made her eyes moist...

Tanya too missed you...Just like daddy... You should hug Tanya too... her innocent objection was heart wrenching...her princess has  missed her presence  initial days ...where a child needs the mother most...

Swayam stared blank at her... He knew how much their little angel craved for her mother... Sharon was not only important for him but their princess also...

Tanya was always matured for her age...but after Sharon returned...Tanya just stuck to her and behaved like a kid who was longing for her love ...her presence...just like him...

Tanya turned towards Swayam and asked...

Daddy i am right na... we both missed Momma...her greenish orbs were moist...

Swayam and Sharon head shot up when they heard her calling Momma... till now she called her Angel but today she called her Momma...her Momma...

They say a child recognizes the mother first as they enter the world... because the feel the warmth of a mother...and they can recognize them in any disguise...the life chords attaching them in the womb turns invisible...and it binds the mother and the child...lifelong..

Tanya felt it...she felt her mother's existence around her...

She saw the bundle of joy who was  in front of her... the one word in that honey-sweet voice...made her feel complete as woman...her little angel addressed her as "momma"...the word for which she was craving from ages...from last three years...the feeling of being close to her princess gave her a strange peace...the feeling was inexpressible in words...she was conveying her feelings through her eyes... the assembled pain in her heart was getting released through her beautiful greenish orbs...the tears of joy...her tearful eyes were busy absorbing her little angel's reflection in them...she wanted to cherish the moment ….the moment which gave a new identity to her existence ...a new dimension to the journey of her life...

Say it again princess... Sharon said …in a trembling voice..her voice refused to hold the countless emotions in her heart...

Tanya gave a confused look to her...completely unaware of the effect of her one word  on her mother's existence ...

Say it again princess...please...her receptors were craving to feel that word again...

I missed you...Momma...she repeated her words with sheer innocence ...when she felt a soft pair of arms encircling her small frame...

Tanya felt something different ...being in Sharon's arms...she felt like she got a new world..which was most secure place on earth for her..her mother's embrace...she looked up and stared at her beautiful heavenly face... which was tear stained but still looked angelic...

He was admiring his LOVE and the sign of their love...lost in the beautiful moment...his love...his Sharon eventually heard the word she was craving to hear...his little princess finally got her mother's chest to rest upon...

Yes princess we both missed your MOMMA...he said  ...in a trembling voice...

Sharon looked at him with a teary eyes... and he just nodded in assurance ...HIS EYES …..which always gave her hope in the long dark tunnels …which guided her in the darkest hours...they were still assuring her...giving her promises of a beautiful future...

Her LOVE...her little angle...around her  ...made her feel complete..

Momma. Loves you princess... she kissed all over her in an urgent manner...

Tanya too loves her MOMMA... she placed a sweet peck on her cheek...

Before she could break down in tears Swayam distracted her...

Not fair... You both forgot me...

Tanya giggled at him and Sharon said...

Like daughter like father...

Swayam smiled at her and took them in his embrace ... and Tanya and Swayam said in unison...

We love you MOMMA... And both placed a kiss on her cheeks...

A pair of eyes were moist seeing them...Swayam's mother shed tears as she saw her son getting his life back after ages...

She exactly knew what Sharon was feeling...She had been away from her son the same way she was away from her princess...

Without Sharon he was just inhaling oxygen..there was no life in it...his heart was beating...but it lacked rhythm ...she gave his heart the rhythm to beat...AGAIN...

She wiped her tears and prayed to almighty to keep her children happy...she just blew a kiss at her kids and walked out without disturbing the FAMILY...

A heart was getting back its lost rhythm ….a heart was trying to ingest the ocean of happiness...contentedness...hope...and LOVE...the string attaching their hearts was at peace in the safe embrace of its nurturers ..the melodious symphony of their heart beats were filling the arena...the sweet symphony of their LOVE...

Precap:

No precap for now...LOLLOL

So how was it? good ...bad ...very bad..boring ... plzzz do comment... i will wait for your comments and feedback Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

I know all the updates were boring...Sorry couldn't write better...the quality of my writing has been drastically decreased ...Ouch...please let me know if you think the pace of the story is slow...

plz add me to your buddy list ...for pm.....

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 April 2013 at 1:57pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103Renuka_tirthaniheygirlsheryl27tinad3swaronehad3devsuchicynosure27tanujathagelaaaroHadesmeghishrockstar2340try2149rinkubathija12bumblebeelunagauri07tanharockksswaron_lovesw1234Alaadin._Molly_.Wantubakvenusrockzdollyduareet_26maliha_khanrockstarriya_26amipatel2trisha19Phoenix_snehac2silver6stringskamlesh32kool kanzSmiley12798JSmileyFace8JAninditaSwaRonshan16Afshan9blooming_angeldamonTVDrocksKshailjaVruShan_FanGirladdicted_love3sistersfanistazk456789pooja123456--MiNi---Chaitra-Anomic_lonerkespari.CoffeeStains.swaronlandgunnu1Nehal92enrique305GayatriJethanispicyrays_bellaSwan_jas_ArSha_MaNansakshibshahExpectoPatronus.....pujan.....pri_tanvigupta.aditi20cute_monaya_fansweetcherry95--Kshitz---Raj--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronDestiny_015MrsChandlerBingrinku90sneharayabhilasha_dreamrosyrkohlisweetydiyafrienpehlanasha.Legilimens.sadafarshaWorldpeaceJJ_HolicCrazy4AshVikSanskritiSHPHolic-3Fate.IntervinedHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007Autumn_Huepratik54000swathi_swaronABBY92sky_fighterDanCing_DiVa_SKSuni1986MrToolConfuserdmeghafreya123maraudermanasie23SwaRon_rocks-TanHaVruShan-nature2-AD--Vishaka--spongy-.Sumi.Joshua_TANHA-PyaariBhootni-

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
reserved for besties

Edited by deep_Tanha - 13 April 2013 at 7:08am

anubhutijain

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Comment for chapter # 18.

Finally Deepy you updated, i was waiting to read a bang on update for this FF and my wish is fulfilled! Yayy..

You could have asked a help from me if you were facing some problems while writing! Next time do ask, alright? iss bahanai mujeh pehle se hi update parhne mil jayega! lol.. LOLWink I am greedy!

Chapter was little small but i guess you are updating 3 chapters so chalega!

To be frankly i thought you will take all the chapters from here so sweety sweety but this horrible dream was so hurting yaarr.. the line in which someone said that sharon's saya will be on their kids and she is not good and blah blah.. God i nearly wanted to kill them all and i don't laugh i had a tiny tear in my eye but then mom came and i wiped it off!

Though it was painful but i think this dream was must to be read and i loved the way you have penned down her emotions and her fear! And after that Swayam's support for her was cherry on the cake for me! It was deep and beautiful for me! Embarrassed

The comparing part between moon and his moon was out standing.. i read that part like 2 - 3 time.. even i was blushing feeling Swayam's gaze on Sharon. It was dreamy... ahhh! Loved it to the core.. Heart I wish they kiss! Embarrassed

Amazing part it was!! Heads off! Lub you..

Sorry, i am ashamed really that i couldn't give nice comment on last 2 chapters! Kill me. Ouch

Comment for chapter # 19

Deepy, you are an absolutely rocking writer and i am proud that i adore you and your writing. I just loved this chapter too and frankly i had to re-read chapter 19 and 20 to comment after so many days but it was worth reading again.

I just loved the painful yet beautiful and cherishable scenario you shown in this update, the way Sharon got some faint images of her forgotten past and they way Swayam was so happy. I could actually feel myself flowing with emotions, i connect to your works so much that i just feel lost in them all the time and this is all because of you.

Loved this entire update and when it comes on beautifully emotional Swaron then i bet no one can beat you there, the main reason i love your works the best!

Luv you! <3

Comment for chapter # 20

Again kill me if you want, i won't mind! I feel really bad!

This was my personal favorite among three and i guess you can even guess the reason. Arre, i always ask you to put romance, cuteness and Tanya in updates na.. ? Romance wasn't at the peak though but it was there..somewhere hidden i say! LOL.. hidden! hehee..LOL

Tanya! Oh, my Tanya! i love you so much.. Tanya's are always the best! Wink

This cute little chubby baby has stolen my heart.. i just loved her in this update! The start in which Sharon makes tanya drink milk was all the way awww moment for me!! <3

I really love Sharon's beautiful and emotional motherly side in this update! She is indeed the most good mother in the world Tanya could imagine to have.. you said i it write that a daughter needs mother the most no matter how much a father loves her.

it was beautiful update, no even the word beautiful is not enough for what i feel after reading this. I was grinning ear to ear and what i only can say is i love you tons Deepy for writing such thing! Luv you! <3

- Marium

Edited by -Marium- - 20 April 2013 at 4:09pm

_Deepika_

sakshibshah IF-Dazzler
sakshibshah
sakshibshah

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

res 

UNRES

Phweshh !!!! Atlast you updated...
Oopss..3 Chappy's all along...Ye hui na baat..

What to say...

Superb Dhamaka'

AAj to mein  full mood me hun comment karne ke..
Umm'

Chap-18
sabse pehle..Dream sequence..
Poor Sharon'kitna saha hoga usne'
Then Swayam woke'he calmed her..

You are the reason behind my every heartbeat...you are the string behind my every breath...my heart will stop beating if you will go away...i would die...

She kept her hand on his lips...and obstructed him from completing his statement...

these lines were so beautiful'awiee'
They talked in Balcony'
The moment was so cute..so special'.

The thoughts of Sharon'(pura paste krungi to bht hi bada ho jaega..:P) were penned downed beautifully'

That moon is full of imperfections...whereas my moon is perfect...he said and kept his lips on her forehead...

Wow..soo awesum'..perfect line' SwaRon Heart

Chap-19
The flashback..so perfect'lovely'
She remembered the moments..same moments..
How nice..

The blushy part was adorable'
She was not able to speak the "moon wali line"
At last she spoke..

Have you said this line before...kya aisa kuch pehle bhii ho chuka he?she asked in one breath...her eyes were full with expectations...

Her words gave him hope...of getting back his LIFE..his LOVE..his SHARON...

Awie'she could se the faint images..!!
"US" word came..n I was dreaming..total Drooling'

Chap-20
Tanya and Sharon's moments were cute..
Swayam admiring them both'
She remembered the hug..

Then Tanya called Sharon "Momma"
This was the best part.

Daddy i am right na... we both missed Momma...her greenish orbs were moist...

Swayam and Sharon head shot up when they heard her calling Momma... till now she called her Angel but today she called her Momma...her Momma...

These lines were the best lines of all..
Loved it <3
Awesum.

Sharon wanted to listen for more time..
Tanya said is so cutely'

A heart was getting back its lost rhythm '.a heart was trying to ingest the ocean of happiness...contentedness...hope...and LOVE...the string attaching their hearts was at peace in the safe embrace of its nurturers ..the melodious symphony of their heart beats were filling the arena...the sweet symphony of their LOVE...

Awww..m just in SwaRon land..
perfect updates..

This was cherry on the Cake'Heart
but never the less Longest was this break'Angry
I don't like delay'Unhappy
As ur updates makes my day'Embarrassed

Update next soon'

M speechless'.don't have words to express..how flawlessly u wryt !!!

PS- dare u say..that u're wrytng quality has decreased'.

Love,
Ur Swthrt..HeartHeart

Edited by sakshibshah - 14 April 2013 at 5:15am

_Deepika_

Go to top