Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 54

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
res
Unres:
Sorry for unres'ng the comment so late..been busy with work and didnt want to unres with just two line , after all We got this update with so much trouble LOL

I loved both the chapters.
Chapter 16:
Feel really sorry for sharon , having a loving husband and cute daughter but still not able to enjoy , not able to remember anything. Sharon went from one frame to other to remember but ended up  getting hurt . Poor thing missed the important part of Tanya's growing up period . Loved how swayam consoled and their kiss Embarrassed ...  Good that atleast in one thing sharon hasnot changed , talking something which doesnt make any sense LOL LOL

Chapter 17:
Kriya teasin swayam was cute LOL  Rey wanted to hug sharon but could not as she doesnt remember anything Unhappy ... Felt bad for Rey..Happy that Swayam is positive about all the things..After all he found sharon when everyone has lost hope ...Tanya is cute..how she assigned the places for them ..these kids bhi naEmbarrassed ... Finally  the two slept peacefully after 3 years ...

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 20 January 2013 at 7:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaani2209

IF-Sizzlerz

shaani2209

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
congo for the new thread...
Awesome updates deep!
it was a pleasant read...
do update soon...
thanks for the pm

_Deepika_

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Deeps... Smile 

And now please stop starring at this comment, I know I am late and uske liye punishment aram se de denaLOLLOL abhi kam ki baat karte haiLOLLOL

Well sabse pehle a big big congratulations to you for the Third Thread to this story. Now I can officially say that this story is super duper awesome because if you see hardly some FF's enjoy third thread. A big accomplishment for you Deeps Clap

You are one of the most beautiful and graceful writers on whole not only on SwaRon you have that writers touch in you, when i read novels i find that you have somewhat that style of story telling and developing. You really can make any story beautiful with your astonishing touch.Smile

I saw that you have developed really new way to acknowledge your readers at the start of the thread. It was really beautifully thought out idea Deeps, It seemed very nice the way you acknowledged the people for liking your work. Though I would be more happy if I could fit in any of the criteria you mentioned there but unfortunately i don't fit in any of them but I would try best to fit in one themTongue

Now this story itself is very beautiful and I have been following this one from the very start itself so i am in love with this story of yours for sure. This is one of my favorite stories on SwaRon written on IF. I am just addicted to this one, ya i know i am being buy-est with your other works they too are very beautiful but what to do i love this one more.

Now really going back to update, otherwise you will say bloody jerk update ke bareme kuch nahi bola sirf badi badi batien karke chala gayaLOLLOLLOL 

First talking about part 16, you did a smart thing and really nice that you did that you carried some of the previous lines in this part. Now that usage really made this part more beautiful and added a nice development for the part. I loved how you showed all the emotions one by one. You have really nicely expressed everything that i was just glued up to my screen till the time i finished reading the part. I had to take my medicines but i delayed it because i wasn't finished reading the part. I loved that one moment specifically where Sharon touched the frame where Swayam was playing with Tanya and the way you expressed that portion Sharon was touching that and felt that she missed out on so many important things in her life. The very development of emotions in Sharon seeing all the pictures in the room was really nicely written. And the time when Sharon cried before Swayam expressing her feelings that she had after seeing all that pictures trust me when i say this I had tears in my eyes with Sharon. I really somehow started feeling that suddenly i can feel her pain and frustration for being away from her loved when at a time when they needed her the most. It was just astonishing part i can tell you this was the best moment of the whole FF. Nothing can be better than this one. And the way Swayam consoled her it was just added flavor on the beauty of that part. And then came a part where Sharon was asking Swayam why he didn't marry again and then Swayam expressed his feelings to her was fabulous man. It was the best confrontation I have read and you know this was even better than all the old SwaRon moments you had described in this FF. And then it was just a perfect moment for kiss and awesomely described romance there between them I bet all the readers were glued up at that point. It was amazing update and a very worthy of all the break that you took to write that one. And finally the little part at the end where Kriya teased Swayam was really naughty...Wink

Now Came the most satisfying part of the FF part 17. I mean you started of with the point where Sharon met her best friend but couldn't recognize him, she taken a step back when Rey came forward to hug her. at that moment i really needed to know how Rey felt, I really feel it was needed though it is a SwaRon story but It was about her best friend and how he felt. But anyways i liked how you showed ReYam talk after that you showed how determined is to make every possible effort to bring back the lost memory of Sharon. And Rey being the only source where Swayam can open up really consoled him well. After that you really nicely melted that cute antics of SwaRon where Swayam told her that he will sleep on couch and it was eye pleasing read what Sharon felt at that time. Than came that naughty note of Kriya that made Sharon blushing Red and lucky Swayam he got to see her in that mood again. And there came my little kiddo Tanya how cute is she yar. She did the best thing yar by making SwaRon sleep on one bed that too together because she slept on corner. And man SwaRon romance was getting up all over again. Just so beautiful to imagine that. And a perfect way to end the part by showing even moon light was interested to know how they felt. Just too much good yar deeps. You rock with this one in a big way. Superb update again.

Well read both the parts together and commenting for both the parts together now. It was indeed a treat for us to read back to back updates from you as an reward for waiting so much. I cannot tell you how i happy i am right now after reading this updates. I was waiting for the time when SwaRon will be together like this. And now the story is really at an interesting point. What will Swayam do to bring back the lost memory of Sharon? How will She confess her love again to Swayam? How it would be? What will Swayam react then? oh gosh so many questions and building excitement to read more and more deeps. Please update soon now... Thanks for the Pm... You are an amazing writer and you always provide us with pleasure read whenever you write something...Eagerly waiting for next update now...

Thanks again for Pm and I am totally in love with this story of yours.

Pratik... 

_Deepika_

SanskritiS

IF-Rockerz

SanskritiS

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Both updates were awesomeSmile
Sharon wanted to live those moments in the picture
Swayam shares his pain with Rey
Loved the cute antics of Tanya

_Deepika_

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

lovely chpter

pratik54000

IF-Rockerz

pratik54000

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Deeps i just cannot believe that you took my comment so seriously and just after my comment you added those lines just because i felt something was require there... that is really so sweet of you deeps... it makes me feel special that my words make that much importance to you...thanks again...

Pratik

_Deepika_

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

beautifull chperter

_Deepika_

-Snehaa-

Goldie