Fan Fictions

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 54

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
U N R E S E R V E D.

Deepy meri chanda mama!Hug

Love you yaar for giving 2 rocking updates in one go. I am really sorry for being late but no problem I have all rights.

Coming directttly to the update.

You know what you say that I doesn't like your updates that is why it is so difficult for me to comment on it today I tell you something the truth is ke your udates are so beautiful ke un pe comment karna ke liye mujhe exact beautiful words nahi milte hain.. I don't know how to describe the beauty of your update seriously. Commenting on your updates in one hell difficult task for me because I always lost words.

The way you described Sharon's pain looking at those pictures the pain to not being here with his princess charming for three years, pain for not having any memory, pain for not giving the warmth of her chest to her angel, pain to see Swayam in pain in phots were commendably penned down.

She is hating herself for that HAwww. There kiss was super se bhi uparrr rocking tha! Muahh..

They were craving for each other's touch, to feel other, to be with each other, to be in each other's embrace was beautiful yaar.

Lastly swayam that she still hasn't changed and all of her talks doesn't make sense was cute. How can he balance such sweet talks after such intimate moment!!! Loved it.

But...how to control this heart...which is yours...it learn the feeling of love from from you...

I love you Sharon...I really do...I can't stop loving you even if I want to ...its not that i didn't try ...i tried ...not to love you so much..because at end of the day..you were not with me..for all these years..I tried not to love you so much ... but bloodyhell hota hi nehi ...my heart always takes your side ...

It beats only for you...It can even think about anyone else except YOU...You are my heart Sharon...every beat of my heart chants only your name...

Ahhh, I loved these line I almost read them like thousand times… Deepy you are taking my heart with each of your emotional and beautiful updates girly! Love you more than anything.. please never get married.. I can't let you go.. LOL

Really loved 16th chapter a lot! Keep it up.. my Dhamki's were worth it to me Yahhhooo! Balleee!

Comment for 17th Chapter.

Hahaha, Kria is such a kamini cheez in this FF! Aww poor soul had a lip gloss on his lips.. Aheeemmm Ahemm! Didn't get time to clean it up??

I loved this part too.. bechari Sharon has no clue about anything she backed off from rey too.. OMG rey.. her best friend.. I felt bad reading that I hope uski memory jaldi wapas ajaye..please god! Oh sorry please deepy main bhool gau thi key eh story god nahi tu likh rahi hai chamak challo anarkal!!!

Swayam don't cry baby I cant see tears in your eyes.. u will get back your Sharon soon..i will make deepy ji do this. Don't worry you just have to send me new Apple ka laptop..thats it!a aur bechari deepy ko bhi ek earphone tu bhej hi dena mr.

HHHmmm….room decorated in full romantic swing haan?? Odd ging kria aisa time to time karte rehna..kabhi tu swaron iska fayda uthayenge.. Sharon blushed.. I love blushing Sharon a lot..

Aww…Tanya is such a sweetie pie.. wese no doubts jinka name Tanya hota hai who hoti hi sab se cute..adorable.. sweet..good..intelligent..talented..blah blah blah.. Tanya is the best..

She is assigning places like a boss! Good going siren ki beti..godd going to bhi apne husband ko agai jakai nachaiyeg fingers pe..! :P

Swayam and Sharon talked though eyes..he think he will loose his control! Tu losse karnaaa plesshhh!

Hahaha.. chal bohat ho gai bakwaas meri.. apan ab direct jump to update k eta line pe marti hoon.. Loved it sexy deepy! I wish you keep rocking like always. .. and again don't get married soon please!

Update next chapter soon lekin abhi tu pen friends aur will love you forever ki baari hai!

Love,Tanya [always the best no matter what]

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 16 January 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DanCing_DiVa_SK

IF-Sizzlerz

DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
RES
UNRES

Deepu dii Hug
Sorry itna late unres karne keliye woh kya hai mein bhul gayi ki meine unres nahi ki thi..lol….anyway I m soo glad dat after a long time we got to read updates for this FF this is one of my fav FF……and dat too  two updates at once…..WOW thnk u soo much dii……Coming to the updates….

Chapter 16:
Sharon going through all the pics….the pics which were the evidence of her past…..you have awesomely described Sharon's pain……The beautiful moments she have missed in this three long years……Sharon craving to her the word "maa' from her daughter……awwiiieee….I love Sharon's character in this FF……..And finally Swaron's convo was really cuteee…..Loved this chappy….

Chapter 17:
Again equally superb update…..Swaron lost in each others embrace..…hayyeee…..kriya ki bhi kya timing thi….lol…..and kriya's dialogue about the lip gloss was amusing……hehehe…..Rey's entry was awesome….. but felt sad for Rey as Sharon step back wen Rey comes to hug her….but den the Reyam convo made me smile……Tanya such a swthrt…..she forced Swayam to sleep with themmm…awiiieee…..Sharon's POV was beautifully written……Amazing chappy…..

Both the updates were superb….please update the next chappy soon dii……I love reading this FF….can't wait to read the next chappy…..eagerly waiting please jaldi se update kardo……Wink

Luv Simi Heart

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 27 January 2013 at 6:22am

_Deepika_

Swaronvrushan

IF-Rockerz

Swaronvrushan

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
First f all deepu thnx for the lovely double update...u hv no idea how much i was waiting for this ff...now how can u say such beautiful updates as boring...it was mind blowing..

_Deepika_

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Deeps Hug
omg...i really dont understand how u can call these two updates boring...i must say the wait for ur updates were really worth...i m seriously short of words...Smile

Chapter 16:
sharon going thru all the pics...the pics of her life or more appropriately the evidence of her past...engagement,wedding,honeymoon,the day Tanya was born...omg all these just made me fall in love with this couple more and more...if this had so much effect on me then i can feel the pain of sharon here...the moments she missed..or as u rightly said "the moments brutally snatched by destiny"...
the way u described tanya's and swayam's features made me picturize the characters for real...
Tanya a replica of sharon only her smile infectious like swayam... and sharon craving to hear the word "maa" from her daughter, made me go awe...i m really loving sharon's character here...a pure angel...:D
and then swaron's cute convo...ahh they never fail to impress me...their charm is only like this that everything related to them turns out to be magical...

"I love you Sharon...I really do...I can't stop loving you even if I want to ...its not that i didn't try ...i tried ...not to love you so much..because at end of the day..you were not with me..for all these years..I tried not to love you so much ... but bloodyhell hota hi nehi ...my heart always takes your side ..."
this reminded me of the confession scene...these dialogues are always one of my favorites and reading them in this FF again is really a pleasure...
all in all a beautifully emoted chapter...Smile

Chapter 17:
starting with swaron lost in each others embrace or rather the place which meant the world to them...disturbed by kria...and kria's dialogue to clean the lip gloss was so embarrassing...LOL
Rey's entry here was a treat to read...as the positive friend who backs up swayam whenever he needed support...and the way he assured that his sharon vl b back and all were beautifully penned down...:)
then their surprise in their room...Tanya rubbing her eyes and running towards her parents...swayam trying to fit himself in the couch...and then Tanya forcing him to sleep with them...everything was just amusing...it was as if i m seeing all these happening in front of me...:D
i love the way u describe both father and daughter from sharon's pov...one as the "love of her life" and the other as the "sign of her love"...:D

and ofcourse i vl never fail to praise the way u portray moon in ur updates...u know i always feel moon as a character in all ur updates...Tongue
here, as the one who is trying to figure out the difficult ques of who is the most contented one among the three...

whoever it is...i m one contented reader after reading both ur updates...:P :D
do update the next chappy soon...eagerly waiting...Embarrassed

Edited by binuja_ - 13 January 2013 at 3:38pm

_Deepika_

sadafarsha

IF-Rockerz

sadafarsha

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
OMG that was awsumist awsum I just luved it really sooo much I guess I got sabra ka meetha I really w8ed for Ur update seriously m sooo happy thanx for such a wonderful update plzzz update next part soon thank yew 

_Deepika_

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
res

_Deepika_

Alaadin

Alaadin

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Nice update.

_Deepika_

swa-ron

Goldie

swa-ron

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
first of all thanks for both the lovely cute updates.

Always a pm frm u makes me smile
n whn its abt this FF, smile boardens... Big smile

a request
-- please from next tym onwards, DONT ask us whether it was bad, very bad or boring...
-- Instead insert these words, was it excellent, great or best...

Cuz those are the ones which you deserve...
(whn i see those -tive words, i feel like to... Arrrggghhh... Its ok, dont wanna tell it out)

waiting for faster updates

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_megsy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top