India-Forums

Swaron FF:U & Me..Back to Us.#3...Note -pg 47

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Hey Friends..
HugHugHug

I can't believe we completed the 2nd thread for this FF...I am overwhelmed and touched by the response I have got for this FF...since its my 1st FF on IF..its really close to my heart...So here I present the third thread of U & Me Back to "US"...A sincere Thanks to all the wonderful people here who supported me through out this journey as my sweet readers...thanx a lot for bearing my laziness...completing my demands...demanding for updates...i love all the cute gestures my readers do to get an update out of me ...be it giving me deadly warnings ... making deals for update LOL ...or just cute and sweet emotional blackmail...i love them allEmbarrassed

All the credits for this Superbly  awesome banner goes to my sweet  little friend Ananya...Thanx sweetheart ..for this super awesome banner ...u simply rock girl..Hug

Edited by deep_Tanha - 07 July 2013 at 3:41am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaanushka1129tejukorswa-ronMonica..kespariRia_SwaRonmegsyAnomic_loneraish_swaronsanjana_D3--Tanzz--_bellaSwan_--Kshitz---Raj--vaishnavimuralsweetydiyafrienHPHolic-3blush.rinku90ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshaLegilimens.OceanicRockStarpratik54000swathi_swaron-Vishaka-swaron9113Suku_SwaRonAJ.morganLassi_TanHaSuni1986-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksAnu_TanHanature2Joshua_TANHA

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
...Introduction...

The story is about our very own Swaron...with a slight twist...

They were married to each other ...were living a blissful married life...

Then something happened which changed their lives forever...

Sharon met with an accident and went  missing...

Unable to resist the shock Swayam shifted to US with their little angel Tanya...

Is she still alive...that's a question which comes in his mind every second..every minute...

He came back to India to search for his love..Sharon..

He found someone...who is searching for her own identity..Is she Sharon..or her look alike...

Finally he gets to know..she is  his love..his Sharon...due to the cruel game of destiny ...they were separated...

The worst trick of the destiny...she has lost her memory..she don't remember her love..her life..the sigh of their love...he is a stranger for her ...

Two hearts which love each other ..unconditionally...one of them is determined to get back his love...in her eyes..which are empty now...

Other heart is craving for love..his love ...

What ...destiny has in store for them...

Stay tuned to know their story further...

Love

Deep Heart

Edited by deep_Tanha - 03 January 2013 at 10:14am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunaraveena2807rockstarriya_26swa-ronkespariAnomic_loner-vaishnavimural--Kshitz--_bellaSwan_zona_malikAnanyaVruShansanjana_D3aish_swaronsadafarshaHPHolic-3OceanicRockStarpratik54000sweetydiyafrienSuni1986-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksLassi_TanHaAJ.morganDanCing_DiVa_SKswathi_swaronswaron9113Suku_SwaRonnature2Joshua_TANHAAnu_TanHa

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hey Friends...Hug

I couldn't  reply to ur sweet and encouraging comments on my updates...here is a small note for all my lovely readers...a special thanx to all my spamming queens/kings who made this new thread possible for me...Smile

Thanks to all my readers who appreciated it
... while starting this thread am little nervous as ...i think i have lost touch of writing ...i am still hoping to get your love and support...

Throughout this whole journey of this ff,i have experienced various types of readers(my angelsEmbarrassed)

1. who constantly encouraged me...through their long long comments..comments may be analytical..full of emoticons..or with a little personal touch (thank you friends...you gave me reasons to smile)

2. silent readers: YESS... i am really happy as some of my silent readers turned into active one (I would take it as appreciation..and try to improve)

3.  Some of the readers whose comment length increased as the no.of my chapters increased..(I am grateful to you all for this gesture..I would take it as inspiration)

4. Few new silent readers whose no. of likes brought smile on my face...I love you all my little angels.

5. The deadly ones: This is the category of readers...i love them the most and I am hell scared of them...(Update nehi karogi toh IF chod dungi..yes..I have heard such dhamki also...naya thread spam kar denge...my little monsters...I love you allEmbarrassed)

6. Update please: They request for an update through sending numerous pms..scraps..(Thank you friends for reminding me that its my responsibility to update this FFLOL)

7.My Spamming Kings and queens:This category is my favorite...after all ..they only give me chance to go to the next threadWink..my true angels..luv ya)

Once again thank you friends...your way of conveying your feelings may be different ..but the bottom line is  same...I am glad and lucky to have you all...

Luv
DeepEmbarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 21 May 2013 at 11:33am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunashan16kespariAnomic_lonerswa-ronAnanyaVruShansakshibshah_bellaSwan_-vaishnavimural--Kshitz--sweetydiyafrienrosyrkohliHPHolic-3OceanicRockStarpratik54000Legilimens.sadafarsha-Vishaka-swaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKswathi_swaronSuku_SwaRonSuni1986Lassi_TanHaAnu_TanHanature2Joshua_TANHA

_Deepika_ Coolbie
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
INDEX 

Edited by deep_Tanha - 15 April 2013 at 2:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flintisweetydiyafriensadafarshaAnu_TanHa

pooja123456 Goldie
pooja123456
pooja123456

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged