Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Yes. It makes sense for her to at least make Malik, Roma I would say even RK aware of Ballus comeback, just to put them on guard.
But, what is bothering me now is, we know Madhu-Trishna are going to patch up. So, how would this shape up RK-Trishna relationship? How long would it take for both of them to accept each other as family? If they do, will RKs POV towards launching Trishna's career change? Will he come out in the open as the man behind Trishna's big break or still choose to remain secret? Because, all of this points to the fact that unknowingly it is RK who has brought back Ballu in their lives. It will be intereting to see how would RK react to this.

@bold

That is what it makes it so interesting to watch. There are so many questions already popping up because the CVs hooked us that way.. 😆
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorica

Zoya,

Padmini wants to marry Malik, but he must first offer her marriage! 😳

Zorica,

you know ...that is such an INDEPENDENT mind thinking that way. I know how deep is that. Now everyone is pressurizing Padmini to reconsider marriage with Shamsher. And yes, we know Shamsher is not proposing to Padmini because he thinks she will not like it. But then Padmini, might be just waiting for the man to ask her. How would she say a YES when the man has not even proposed to her ? What would her SELF-ESTEEM say ?  And Rishabh Kundra had already advised Shamsher NOT to LEAVE the opportunity.

Sigh the complexities of principles, emotions and ruling conventions. It is matter of principle that the man proposes to the woman which may challenge the ruling convention for the woman. Nevertheless it is the most honorable thing that a man could do for a woman whom he loves and what that woman would find respectable enough to accept. 

I have seen...I mean I am pretty sharp and unconventional, but often times I go with the flow of the general mood of the group, the power and rationale driving it and not making much of ado when someone fails on principle...but such articulation of the matter in principle in an emotional manner, in my life I have seen only in my mother. For an uneducated (not illiterate) person, she is so LUCID in principles and that too at EMOTIONAL level. She can shut down a crowd of patronising figures with her questions such as the one you posed. You know what, her sun sign is SAGITARIUS. 😆
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About Radha's remarriage

Sry guys now im going to compare this to another show these thoughts have crossed my mind many times. In Punar Vivah Aarti was shown to get married only with the urge of her son. As much as Aarti wanted to she couldn't fulfill all the duties of a father like sports and winning races and such. But there the character Ansh (Aarti's son) had never met his father. Yash was the only father he would ever know. Rishab on the other hand was attached to his old father so much that he couldnt imagine another man ever fulfilling that role. So its an issue of not just why shouldnt second marriages for women be accepted by society when men's are. Since Padmini herself was Balraj's second wife but it is an issue of taking a young child's emotions and development into consideration for what is best for them. Radhaji unlike Aarti never tried to fulfill the role of a father what was Rishab was looking for (as he told Madhu). She never bothered to ask Rishab what he wanted. She never got Rishab's approval for Kukku Bhatia. She only got remarried as she herself admitted today that she was insecure of not being able to fulfill the role of a father to Rishab. It was pure insecurity. Padmini was always strong willed having the guts to runaway from a monstor like Balraj. and she was willing to raise two daughters on her own it was just good fortune that they got one in the form of  Shamsher. She still wants to live only for her daughters even if they might not be there for her any more after some time. There is no sense of insecurity for her kids but a sense insecurity for living for herself and her happiness.
Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Zorica,

you know ...that is such an INDEPENDENT mind thinking that way. I know how deep is that. Now everyone is pressurizing Padmini to reconsider marriage with Shamsher. And yes, we know Shamsher is not proposing to Padmini because he thinks she will not like it. But then Padmini, might be just waiting for the man to ask her. How would she say a YES when the man has not even proposed to her ? What would her SELF-ESTEEM say ?  And Rishabh Kundra had already advised Shamsher NOT to LEAVE the opportunity.

Sigh the complexities of principles, emotions and ruling conventions. It is matter of principle that the man proposes to the woman which may challenge the ruling convention for the woman. Nevertheless it is the most honorable thing that a man could do for a woman whom he loves and what that woman would find respectable enough to accept. 

I have seen...I mean I am pretty sharp and unconventional, but often times I go with the flow of the general mood of the group, the power and rationale driving it and not making much of ado when someone fails on principle...but such articulation of the matter in principle in an emotional manner, in my life I have seen only in my mother. For an uneducated (not illiterate) person, she is so LUCID in principles and that too at EMOTIONAL level. She can shut down a crowd of patronising figures with her questions such as the one you posed. You know what, her sun sign is SAGITARIUS. 😆

Shridevi,

👏 👍🏼 ⭐️

❤️ Zorica
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Ananya: Even I am excited as to how Trishna's character is going to pan out and her r'ship with RK will bring about an interesting dimension to her character.

@RK coming out in the open re. Trish career: There are lot of factors involved. Trish might happily accept the move but will Madhu like it? When RK decided to push Trish career forward, he had told Bittuji to keep it confidential and not blurt it out to Madhu as she might take it as an ehsaan...

@Trish: Again she is a very layered character and we cannot tell that she would act only in a specific way. She is till now angry with madhu(will patch up in the coming epis) and jealous of madhu, but the moment Ballu came into the pic, she forgot all her probs with Madhu and was thinking about her welfare too. She behaved very sensibly during the Malik-Pads separation too. And she is still ambitious and loves her dreams too..Different situations and circumstances bring out different facets of her character. There is a lot to explore with her character too.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

@Ananya: Even I am excited as to how Trishna's character is going to pan out and her r'ship with RK will bring about an interesting dimension to her character.

@RK coming out in the open re. Trish career: There are lot of factors involved. Trish might happily accept the move but will Madhu like it? When RK decided to push Trish career forward, he had told Bittuji to keep it confidential and not blurt it out to Madhu as she might take it as an ehsaan...

@Trish: Again she is a very layered character and we cannot tell that she would act only in a specific way. She is till now angry with madhu(will patch up in the coming epis) and jealous of madhu, but the moment Ballu came into the pic, she forgot all her probs with Madhu and was thinking about her welfare too. She behaved very sensibly during the Malik-Pads separation too. And she is still ambitious and loves her dreams too..Different situations and circumstances bring out different facets of her character. There is a lot to explore with her character too.

@zoya:

Yes indeed. I am looking forward to Trishna's character exploration, as she will play an integral part in Balraj track.
kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Yes. It makes sense for her to at least make Malik, Roma I would say even RK aware of Ballus comeback, just to put them on guard.
But, what is bothering me now is, we know Madhu-Trishna are going to patch up. So, how would this shape up RK-Trishna relationship? How long would it take for both of them to accept each other as family? If they do, will RKs POV towards launching Trishna's career change? Will he come out in the open as the man behind Trishna's big break or still choose to remain secret? Because, all of this points to the fact that unknowingly it is RK who has brought back Ballu in their lives. It will be intereting to see how would RK react to this.

@BOLD - From what I can tell, I don't think he would come out in the open to let Madhu and Trishna know that he was behind Trishna's film offer. If I remember correctly, he warned even Bittuji to not tell Madhu as she might take it as him doing a favor for her family and will not go down well with her. So, I don't see that happening here with RK voluntarily letting the cat out of the bag. However, with Ballu in the picture and with everyone underestimating him he might surprise everyone by revealing RK's so called secret or even go to an extent to use that fact against him to blackmail him.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Link to Episode 161  Discussion: 4th Jan 2013