Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 160 Discussion: 3rd Jan 2013 - Page 3

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Girls,

You forget that Madhu is supposed to be crying. Isn't that the reason why Roma named her Glycerine ? Even Colors GPA had Manish tauting her as GLYCERINE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Manonids

The last dialogue by Madhu abt Rk giving her bada ghav may be is indicating towards the MU track being planned.

@Nids - Nice to see you here 😊 The MU would probably be due to Madhu overhearing RK bragging about how wrong Dips was and then he would make up by showing her the plot he had bought for them indicating that he meant everything from his heart.
eshasrk thumbnail
I have always been a silent reader of episode discussion and you all are amazing

Actually I am surprised at Trishna's behaviour...she actually took RK's side 😆 and I am glad that she realized what RK was trying to say...
I know that Trishna is selfish, maybe she's jealous of Madhu, but deep down I feel that Trishna loves Mallik and Padmini and wants the best for them...the way she agreed to do the movie just that Ballu would leave from there, coz her mom was in the mandir...I really loved that part when she said Maa, when she saw Ballu 😊

The next suprise for me was Radha...I wondered how she became so intelligent all of a sudden...I sure did not expect this one from her. The way she was explaining to Padmini why she should re-marry...I guess they wanted someone who re-married herself to do the explaining part instead of RK...
And seeing this side of Radha, makes me wonder now if she ever tried to explain to RK why she actually re-married, why she had to take this step...if she ever tried to bridge the gap btw her and her son...I so would like to know what actually made Radha re-marry a useless freak like Kuku Bhattia...
She said that she did it for RK's welfare...I think maybe out of financial crises, but then again couldn't she find someone better than Kuku...
Actually I liked how she explained to Padmini...whatever may be the reason behind her doing this...

OK now...what is actually wrong with Madhu ???? This girl is crying these days at the drop of a hat, which is slowly becoming very irritating..
Where is the strong Madhu we saw in the beginning ??? Has love changed her so much that she becomes a crybaby slowly but steadily ????
She keeps crying and on top of that all she cannot seem to get enough of her Radha jaap...

Perfect couple I must say...RishBala:  1 cannot seem to get enough of Despo and the other 1 cannot get enough of Radha...
And what is with RK giving a bigger ghaav 😕 ... didn't really understand where that was coming from
Maybe it's hinting at the MU that is coming up abt the love test RK put Madhu through thanks to Despo..., coz we know for sure that Madhu will be hurt big time when she discovers that her love, her trust , her loyalty has been put through test by RK on advice on none other than Despo herself...

OK I never expected Mallik to take off like that...leaving Paddoo and the kids just like that...😲...

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Girls,

You forget that Madhu is supposed to be crying. Isn't that the reason why Roma named her Glycerine ? Even Colors GPA had Manish tauting her as GLYCERINE.

Shri - Yep, Madhu fits the name glycerine to the T. Even RK cannot stop pulling her leg as I am pretty sure he is also fed up from seeing her cry all the time. We thought Radunce was the leaky tap but now it seems that Madhu would give her the run for the money.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
And before I watch the video and come up with my review...let me just tell you all.

VD's vacation has started. And starting today, all his scenes will be filler material except for few scenes which had been planned for underlying track of "Lets leave everything behind after fixing everything". This includes that planning for new house and MU fight between MB and RK on account of Dips. So this was a ploy used to cover some of the absence during his vacation. 

So that MB's rona-dhona and him teasing her is another filler for today. We could have as well not been presented with the scene. But what will happen to Rishbala and VD bhakth. Else there would be "Darshan Do Ghanshyam Nath Mori Ankhiyan Pyasi Re..."

And the way MEIEJ is constructed, every character is human and grey. So there is a lot of potential for each character to be good and bad. Its very much human...its like I love my mother like I hate her or like I hate my mother like I love her. Can't help it... 😆

Zorica_Bgd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Here's what I saw:

Trishna-Padmini: Finally we see Trishna know to think maturely.

Radha-Padmini: Excellent dialogue and excellent acting. Finally Radha did something selfless (in fact, it is not totally selfless - it is for her son).

(digression: It seems to me that Radha has no good opinion of herself as a person. Probably because he failed as a mother.)

Trishna-Ballu: When she released paralyzing fear, Trishna will return to his father what he did to her, I hope. She is now in a position to collect him everything!

Radha-Madhu: mother advised her daughter.

Madhu-RK: RK in his style, teasing Madhu.

Malik: Expected

@Shri,
the prediction came true!
Edited by zorica - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 0-SD-0

And before I watch the video and come up with my review...let me just tell you all.

VD's vacation has started. And starting today, all his scenes will be filler material except for few scenes which had been planned for underlying track of "Lets leave everything behind after fixing everything". This includes that planning for new house and MU fight between MB and RK on account of Dips. So this was a ploy used to cover some of the absence during his vacation. 

So that MB's rona-dhona and him teasing her is another filler for today. We could have as well not been presented with the scene. But what will happen to Rishbala and VD bhakth. Else there would be "Darshan Do Ghanshyam Nath Mori Ankhiyan Pyasi Re..."

And the way MEIEJ is constructed, every character is human and grey. So there is a lot of potential for each character to be good and bad. Its very much human...its like I love my mother like I hate her or like I hate my mother like I love her. Can't help it... 😆

Shri, especially for the lines in red, from me - a Rishbala fan - 😳🤣⭐️👏
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kt25

@Nids - Nice to see you here 😊 The MU would probably be due to Madhu overhearing RK bragging about how wrong Dips was and then he would make up by showing her the plot he had bought for them indicating that he meant everything from his heart.

I am not quite sure, just showing Madhu a new house plot would convince her and heal her. She is going to be really heartbroken, if she does happen to hear RK and deepali's conversation. So, my guess is that all this new house plot is before the MU.
However, what I perceive is, this MU will pave the way for RK to close deepali's chapter forever and Madhu's strong reaction will help him achieve this. I think she should not come along easily this time when he tries to coax her. Only then will her be able to shut his mind to deepalis words forever. Otherwise there seems to be no way out for him.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Thanks to VD vacation, we are now getting character explorations into
  • Trishna
  • Padmini (Re her defunct marriage)
  • Radhaji

In Mid Sep we had discussed how these three women's stories needed to be developed.

Those interested can read the link here
META Pyromaniac Padmini v Roaring Radha!!

Padmini
We had discussed at length why Padmini was carrying the baggage of her defunct marriage. How could she keep a vrath for a killer husband like Balraj and yet not think of what she was coming across when living with Shamsher and not doing something about it. She was coming across as a Moocher...yes moocher no less.  Yes this was mainly raised by Peach, who slighty went off topic as just not to see her as a mother but her character that comes out with all the symbols she wore when literally there was no functional husband around her.

Peach,
Are you happy that they are addressing this today ?

My review from today's episode

We can understand why Trishna inspite of her biting words continues to hold her place in Shamsher, Padmini and Madhu's heart, because she does have some goodness in her.

I was exchanging with Soundarya my thoughts about Trishna's yes to Balraj yesterday. Turned out right.

>>>>To me her keeping quiet now makes perfect sense. why ? No matter what Balraj should not see Padmini. Isn't it the survival reason why Shamsher staged the drama of her being killed. Else Balraj would never have stopped hunting them down. So she had split second decision to make ...by agreeing to do the cinema, she will have Balraj leave before either of them see each other. Now if there was  no Padmini-Shamsher marriage drama going on, logically she should be disclosing that Balraj is back in town. But she may again decide to let it slide as the marriage will not happen if the Balraj news is out. But yes, why No ONE is asking, how can Padmini marry a Shamsher without divorcing Balraj. Fine by law their marriage is non-functional...but how about ritualistic removal of her mangalsutra and sindhoor that Padmini is wearing in the name of Balraj. Shouldn't the woman at least look devoid with all marriage symbols from her previous marriage ? Questions galore my mind. But then I am willing to wait.

@bold
And today this was addressed by Radhaji to Padmini.

Trishna always loved Shamsher and Padmini. Because she built relationships around them as father and mother. They are not her natural father and mother. Her biological father was a rakshas and he had her mother killed. So why would she not like if these two good people get bonded and become her parents never to part. Its very human reason and not just a plot clunk by CVs when they showed that although she disapproves and cannot stand Rishbala jodi, she still could see something good for her and her parents out of the proposal.

And the way Trishna protected her mother, by not allowing Balraj to see her was commendable. Yes, wasn't Padmini's death staged by Shamsher to divert Balraj. So she continued on with the same cover-up. Poor girl, she had to say yes to act in BSC's film for the same.

Concept of Remarriage explained (would be tauted as social message by Colors)
We can see that not all widows are fully capable of living their lives independently. They look forward to some kind of support. Most are supported by families around them, some like Radhaji chose to remarry...well she belonged to high-society, so she did not have any problem. But Padmini her background had not been an educated one. She was a poor woman from Mutihari married to Balraj to beget a male-child...another rampant social evil (gender inequality). From a male dominated society, Padmini had also cowering and binding principles that cloud her sense of independence to think of anything of herself. However, the good thing about Padmini was she chose to heed to Daiima's advice and run away from Balraj's feudal control along with her step daughter, while Madhu was still in her womb. She reached Mumbai and since then dedicated her life to raising her daughters with the help of her friend Roma and her brother Shamsher Malik.

So they made Radhaji as the spokeswoman to explain the same to Padmini, how she has the right to think about herself and her marital happiness. They made Radhaji to advise Padmini that she need not carry the baggage of her previous marriage and make a new beginning when it holds so much promise.

An aside on Roma
Roma was shown as an alcoholic junior artist. She kept all her dreams alive through Trishna and called her a Heroine.Then her story and her was pretty much dumped. We see her being revived in the Sangeet ceremony as per today's SBS /E24 clips.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was alright as the material presented wasnt they present wasnt all that exciting but it was beautifully shot the way Padmini was getting pushed towards the future in top of the Mandir and behind her back, without her knowledge her past was coming back to haunt her. lots of foreshadowing there. Madhu crying as usual. I think Madhu cried less during the revenge track than she does now.