Fan Fictions

virman NEW ff LINMFA * teaser pg 142 * 15 jan 2014 (Page 46)

Post Reply New Post

Page 46 of 152

shabana20

Goldie

shabana20

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely Update!!...
Thanks For The PM..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "virman NEW ff LINMFA * teaser pg 142 * 15 jan 2014 (Page 46)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mits40

mits40

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Awsm update...
Awww...viren is soo sweet n on the other hand first is soo caring...
Luvd d update...cntn soon Clap Thumbs Up

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Its so similer...still i like it

naina927

IF-Sizzlerz

naina927

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 8

as virat promised manvi, he talked to maya but told her that he isnt ready for this relationship thing. for the time being, he can forgive her but giving her second chance was still no where in this thoughts. maya without any argument accepted what virat said and told him that she would wait for him to give her and their love a second chance...
next day
after the breakfast...
virat : ohh meri chaudharian...
manvi : bolo mr.chep...
virat : kar diya maine usko maaf... (i forgave her...)
manvi : kisko...??? (who...??)
virat : usko... (she...)
manvi : kisko...??? (who...??)

virat : maya ko...
manvi : kya... sacchi...
virat : muchi... ab toh mujhse naraaj nahi ho na... (now you are not angry on me na...) 
manvi : main kabhi tumse gussa thi kya...??? ( i was never angry on you... was i...??) virat : kya yaar jaan nikaldi thi tune meri... (what is thia yaar...?? u scared the hell out of me...)
manvi : haaye haaye... tumhari jaan kaise lungi meri jaan... (haaye... how would i scare the hell out of you my jaan...)
virat : flirt kar rahi ho bandariya...?? (are u flirting with me bandariya...???)
manvi : flirt karna sikha rahi hoon... baad mein kaam ayega... (i am teacing you how to flirt... it will help u later on...)

virat : tu bhi na sample hai sample... (you are a sample... a sample..)
manvi : one piece hoon main... meri jaisi item floodlights bhi leke dhundungo na tab bhi nahi milegi chep... (i am unique... you wouldnt find anyone like me even if u search with a floodlight...)
virat : tune khud ko jyada overrate nahi kia hua hai... (you have actually overrated yourself...)
manvi : nahi...
virat : full stop tha... sentence tha... question nahi mandbuddhi...
manvi : jaise tere mein toh faltu dimag hai na... tera toh top level khaali hai qutub minar...
virat : aur tumhara dimag toh chipkali ke dimag se bhi chota hai ded futiya...
manvi : par mere main dimag toh hai... tumhare jaise thodi gayab hai...
virat : chal  chal...
manvi : chal chal... hurrr...
virat : tu hurr...
the whole day passed by virman teasing each other and fighting on small things...
manvi was sitting in her room getting bored so she thought of doing something useful... she thought of going to virat and then time would automatically be passed. she was about to reach virat's room when her mobile started ringing... "naa jaane kaise... lagta hai aise... tumhara hai intezaar..."
manvi : hello...
the person on the other side was quiet and so manvi got no reply...
manvi : hello... kaun hai...??? baat nahi karni, toh phone kyun milate ho...?? bade faltu paise hai tumhare pass... itne hi hai toh mujhe dedo na... (who is there...?? why do u call, if u dont want to talk...??? if u have that much of extra wealth, give it to me na...)
still manvi got no reply but she felt as if she knows the person on the other side. that silence was saying something to her and moreover it was seeming familiar...
manvi : k..ka.. kabir... kabir tum hi ho na... kabir... (k..k..kabir... kabir its u right... kabir..)
still there was no response just the sound of the breaths...
manvi : kabir... mujhe pta hai tum hi ho... please kuch bolo na... (kabir... i know its you... please say something...)
" mani..."
manvi : kabir... kabir... tum kaise ho...?? tum kahan ho...?? kyun chale gaye the mujhe chodkar...?? kabir... kabir i love you...
kabir : i love you too... main aa gya ho mani... please mere paas aa jao... main tumse door nahi reh sakta... bas ab aur nahi...  (i love you too... i am back mani... please come back to me... i cant stay away from you any longer...)
manvi broke into tears as soon as she heard him calling her mani and thereby confessing his love to her all over again...
manvi : main... main aa rahi ho... main bhi tumse door nahi reh sakti... i love to you bits... i missed you kabir... (i... i am coning... i also cant stay away from you... i missed you...)
kabir : mani main tum dekhna chahta hoon... i want to see you, hug you... bas ab aa jao... (i want to see you mani... just come back soon...)
he disconnected the call as he wasnt able to control his emotions... he would have broken in front of manvi and that would have hurted her even more...

manvi : kabir...??? kabir... talk to me kabir... kabir..
and she fell on her knees on the floor unable to control her tears...
virat was also bored, and thought of going to manvi. he came out of his room and saw the sight which terrified him... he ran to manvi who was sitting on the floor crying badly...
virat cupped her cheeks and made her look at him...
virat : manvi... kya hua partner...?? tum ro kyun rahi ho...?? sab theek na manvi...??? speak up manvi... pleease... i cant see you like that... (manvi... what happened...?? why are you crying...??? is everything fine...??)
manvi continued crying and this made virat even more worried and scared.
virat : manvi... your silence is killing me... tell me manvi whats wrong...??
manvi was right now emotionally weak and she needed a shoulder to cry... someone who could console her so she hugged virat...
virat wrapped his arms protectively around manvi and rubbed her back in order to soothe her... manvi was crying badly hiding herself in his arms while her tears wetting virat's shirt. virat moved his one hand to her hair and carressed them...

virat : shhh... manvi...
next moment he felt one of her tear making its way inside his shirt and it sent shivers down his spine. this made virat loosened his grip on manvi. then only manvi realised their closeness, she gatthered herself and stooped sobbing. she broke the hug and got up.
manvi : i am sorry...
virat stood up and looked at her with his eyes speaking volumes.
virat : kya hua tha...?? why did you...???
manvi : partner... lets just not talk right now...
virat : but manvi...
manvi : gimme some time virat... please... sometime alone...
virat : hmmm...
manvi ran back to her room leaving virat standing there all bemused. he wasnt able to understand what happened minutes back. he wanst able to understand why the sherni broke into tears.. why she was so emotionally unstable... he was hell worried and concerned for her now.
virat was about to return to his room when he saw manvi's mobile on the flooe and picked it up.
virat : ye sab kya ho raha hai...??? manvi... aur ye phone... i think wo kisise baat kar rahi thi... i think i should check the call logs...

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

jeemanrocksabc456sn2012kinzvgaaDina98210sham24kateyeslittle_angleinlvwithehmmbhjs1234mamaian-Afshan--Lalz--Tuba_KSGchandana123anu1989sha19deepika03X_Lifevamps1996hninhaymanrashi246.jai.kusharberryHuma0301cutiepie2244daydreamer9chandiniebindakriyasreenrithyaoshabsemsweets1126shilpa09jia123sagarAenna..ManoBilli..luv_virmanJESNIAprincesshelenmadhuharini-GayathriK-Kanwal_chohan_Shru_.Yamin.Syed695ShivRajputpreetipckulsum_virman_keertu_meera.chaudhuri

.jai.

Goldie

.jai.

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
awesome yaar waiting for kabir's entry ...update sooonnn

Edited by .jai. - 21 February 2013 at 2:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naina927

arjunadisidpari

IF-Dazzler

arjunadisidpari

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Res

naina927

rasp_berry

IF-Rockerz

rasp_berry

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Super awesome...i m waiting fr kabirs entry since long time...n so finally...hash...cont soon

naina927

Aenna

IF-Dazzler

Aenna

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Wooow kabir nd manvi omggg virat kaise react karega
m sooo exciteddd update asap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chandiniebindanaina927

Post Reply New Post

Go to top