Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabsem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
emotional update. .cant see virat like dis...kabir ka patta kat karo n jaldi se virman ko mila...pm me wen u update...
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not finding th suitable words to say...:( it was damn emotional... Ohhh my viru boy... feeling really bad fr him but I hope kabir will die now... pls cnt soon pls... and do I need to say again tht u r an awsm awsm writer dear, really..
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CHAPTER 18 (ii)

virat was going to call jeevika when his phone started ringing.
virat : hello...
manvi : yaar spring roll nahi aae mere paas...
virat : bhukhad ho tum bhi... shaadi ke din toh-
manvi : acha acha... waise partner ye log mujhe kab bulaenge... main na yahan baithe baithe pakk gayi hoon...
virat : bas thoda time aur... just few minutes more partner...
manvi : okk... why dont you come to my room...??? cmon viruuu
virat : manvi i cant... i am busy yaar...
manvi : why...??? have your maya reached...???
virat : cmon yaar manvi... behave like a bride for god sake..
manvi : okk virat ji... come n see i am literaaly blushing like meena kumari aunty types...
virat : chal chal... bye..
manvi : bye... par mere spring rolls...
virat : bhej deta hoon...
manvi : okk...
beeji goes to manvi's room
beeji : manvi...
manvi : ji beeji...
beeji : ye... ye tere liye hai...
manvi : mere liye...??
beeji : hmm... padhle ise...
manvi : okk... par isme hai kya...???
beeji went out and opened the letter

" mani
i am sorry... i cant do this... i cant marry you... i cant and i really dont care what happens after i leave... i have realised that i dont love you... i only wanted you because you were like a candy which i was told i cant have... and now the world knows it that i can have you whenever i want but i disowned you... i rejected you... i dont want you... and trust me you are no competion to me... i can get... infact i have girls better than you... i am leaving... i call off this wedding... bye sweetheart and and and... try n move on in life...
kabir "

manvi's world crashed and broke into million of pieces... she lost all her senses and fell on the floor.

scene shifts
virat : beeji... kya likha tha us letter mein...??
beeji : i dont know beta... kabir's mother sent it for manvi... i hope everything is alright...
virat : hmm... i will go n see...
beeji : okk

scene shifts
virat : maanviii...
virat ran to manvi who was lying on the floor
virat : manvi... manvi... look at me partner... what happened...?? manvi...??? for god sake manvi say something...
manvi was not in her senses to react but the tears in her eyes and her shivering lips were screaming many things.
virat : manvi... you are scaring me... tell me manvi... speak up damnit...
manvi : v..vi..virat... virat (stammering)
virat : hmm... speak manvi... (cupping her cheeks)
manvi : virat he left me... kabir... kabir chala gya... wo mujhse... mujhse shadi nahi karega...
manvi broke into tears in virat's arms while this broke virat even more...
manvi : virat... do something... please do something... virat i will die...
virat : no... never say like that manvi... never...
manvi said nothing but continued crying in his embrace... she never thought that something like this would happen to her... she had full belief that now nothing would go wrong... her life will remain like a fairytale... but just one moment... just one moment, just one step, just a letter turned her life into a nightmare... all her dreams shattered... a piece of paper killed her soul and broke her heart...
virat : manvi... ye sab..
manvi : letter... ek letter likh dene se sab khatam ho jaata hai kya... bolo na virat... bolo na...
virat : kya likha tha uss letter mein...
manvi gave the letter to virat and sat like a corpse on the floor looking down...
virat read the letter and felt like killing kabir if he comes in front of him... virat blamed himself for all this... he shouldnt have let kabir come close to manvi like that... he should have made sure about kabir and his feelings...
virat : i am sorry manvi... all this is mistake... i should have protected you...
manvi looked up at virat and stood up from the floor and held his hand.
manvi : virat... why are u sorry...??? tumne kuch nahi partner... ye meri hi buri kismat hai... its my fault...
virat : nahi manvi... its not your fault... its mine...
manvi : virat... something is wrong... trust me... kuch galat hua hai... warna kabir would never leave me... i know he loves me... he loves me virat...
virat now lost all his temper... first of all because of kabir, he lost manvi and her love... and now when he sacrificed his love, kabir backed out and hurted manvi...
virat : he is gone and if he had ever loved you... he wouldnt have left u again... (held manvi's shoulder tightly) are u listening to me...?? he doesnt love you and havent u read the letter carefully... he said that he doesnt love you... he left you... and this time he left you when you were all his... he disowned you miss. manvi chaudhary... he has made a laughing stock of you n your love for him... he played with you...
manvi : stop it... stop it please... jab tumhe sach nahi pta... toh kuch mat bolo virat... mera kabir aisa nahi hai...
virat : wo tumhara nahi hai... agar hota toh tumhe chod ke nahi jaata... apni dulhan ko shaadi ke din chod ke nahi jaata...
manvi : i will call him now...
virat : wait... i will call him for you...
manvi snatched the phone and dialled kabir's mobile but it was switched off... she dialled the number continuously for the next 15 minutes but when she got no response, she threw the mobile on the floor breaking it into pieces... soon the news spread like wild fire. the chaudharys were broken and there were endless tears in their eyes...

beeji : sab meri galti hai... i should have kept that condition years back... kabir left manvi because of me...
jeevika : beeji pls khud ko sambhaliye... viren ji please go and find kabir... my mannu... viren ji.. look at her...
manvi was sitting on the bed with not a single tear in her eyes and nothing touched her... not even the sobs of her beeji and her jeevika di... she was least affected by her surroundings and virat's condition was also the same... he was standing in one corner of the room and looking at manvi... he suddenly lost every ounce of energy, life and power.
viren : manvi...??
manvi didnt respond to it... infact she wasnt in a situation to respond to anything...
jeevika : mannu... mannu talk to me please... (going on her knees and holding manvi's hand) please manvi... speak something baby...
beeji : sab khatam ho gya... sab...
pinky was in tears unable to utter even a single word...
jeevika : virat... virat you talk to manvi na... tell her to talk to me... virat plzzz...
virat nodded his head and went near manvi.
virat : partner...
manvi didnt respond this time as well...
virat cupped manvi's face and made her look into his eyes.
virat : maine kaha tha na love hurts... par yaad hai tumne kya kaha tha... tumne kaha tha ke agar pyaar humein itni khushi dete hue thoda sa gham bhi deta hai, toh kya ho gya... uss gham ko chod kar hum kyun unn khushiyon pe focus nahi karte... par aaj partner... aaj tum khud tum ek dard ko apne ander samet ke baithi ho... manvi pour your heart out... speak manvi... share your feelings with me... i am there with you partner... i am here for you... manvi keh do please...
manvi : i am finished...
virat : u are not... tum toh hum sab ki life ki khushi ho... humari angel ho... your the brightness of my life manvi... you are the air we breath... you add colour to our lives...
manvi removed virat's hand from her face and said " but all the colours have been washed out from my life... i spoiled evrything... i hurted everyone... i am not good enough... thats y kabir left me... "
virat : why dont you understand manvi...??? why...?? he is a fool to take this decision... he will regret it one day or u know what... i thank god he left... you are a gem and that filthy creature doesnt deserves you... he is not good enough for you and we will make evrything alright... we all will be happy if u gather yourself and start a fresh... you have to move on partner...
manvi : what will happen even if i gather myself and move on...??? i will never be happy again... i will never get married... i will never be settled in life... no guy would marry a like me... kaun karega aisi ladki se shadi, jiska hona wala pati use shadi ke din chod ke chala gya...??? koi nahi karega virat... hai na di... (jeevika looked down) hai na di... koi nahi karega... koi nahi...
virat : kyun nahi karega...?? koi bhi karega.. tumse shadi karne wala iss duniya ka sabse lucky ladka hoga... (why wouldnt someone...??? anyone would marry you... u know the guy who gets married to you will be the most luckiest guy...)
manvi : tum karoge mujhse shadi...?? (will YOU marry me...??)
manvi's questioned shocked all the people present there... they never thought that manvi would say something like this... virat looked at manvi and then at virika... he never thought manvi herself would ask him to marry her... though he always wanted to marry her, love her, cherish her, hold her but he never thought it would happen this way... viren smiled in tears and nodded his head indicating virat to say a yes...
manvi : i knew it... its difficult to follow what you preach...
virat : haan...
manvi was not shocked, she knew her partner would do anything for her... she looked at virat with many questions in her eyes...
manvi stood from the bed and stared at virat...
manvi : why...??
virat : huh...
manvi : will you all excuse us...??
everybody went out and now virat and manvi were all alone...
manvi : i knew you would do anything for me when the times come... aur aaj tumne kar dikhaya... mujhpe daya kha ke mujhse shadi karne ke liye bhi ready ho gaye... but think about maya virat... think about your love... dont spoil your life because of me... because even if we get married i will not be able to forget everything and move on so easily... main apne dil ke haathon majboor hoon...
virat : main bhi apne dil ke haathon majboor hoon... manvi i never told you a truth... the biggest truth of my life... manvi i.. manvi i love you... main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon... i came to rishikesh to tell you about my feelings that day but that day my world crashed... you told me that you were in love... initially i thought that u love me and you reciprocate the feelings i have for you... but to my bad luck, it wasnt me... it was kabir...
manvi : matlab uss din... uss din jab tumne mujhse apne pyaar ka izhaar (remember the scene when virat goes to rishikesh and manvi hugs him and says i love you and virat replies by saying i love you too manvi)
virat : manvi i cant see you like this... lets get married... evrything will fall into place with time...
manvi : you love me... but why...??? why do you love me virat...?? why...???
virat : love doesnt needs a reason manvi... it just happens... i gradually fell in love with the girl who used to annoy and irritate me whole day... pyaar pe zor nahi chalta manvi... tumhe kabir se hua and mujhe tumse...
manvi : i hurted you... i broke your heart thats why my heart got broke... we get what we sow...
virat : no... you never broke my heart... you can never... manvi...
manvi : if u love me, why are you getting married to maya...???
virat : just let it be manvi...
manvi : you did it just to hide your feelings... you never wanted to come between me n kabir... isi liye tum mujhse itna door rehte the... hai na...
virat : haan... maya n i never patched up... this marriage thing is fake... maya has returned to US today morning because... because we decided that after your marriage, i will tell everybody that maya doesnt want to marry me...
manvi closed her eyes... she was hurting virat so much from such a long time... how can she be so careless...?? how can she be so ignorant towards her best friend, her virat... how can she be blind to not notice his pain and agony...
manvi : you should hate me virat... you shouldnt love me...
virat : its not in my control... i love you and thats the reality of my life...
manvi : you would get nothing marrying me...
virat : i dont want anything manvi... i will have you and trust me i want to give every posible happiness to you...
manvi : but will i be ever able to give you anything...
virat : i said i dont want anything...
manvi : virat dont flow in emotions... dont decide somethings in the heat of the moment... you will regret it...
virat : i would never regret anything... because thats the best decision of my life and if living with you means regretting, i am ready to regret all my life...
manvi : you are really my true partner... perfect for me in every possible way... wonder how i failed to notice it...
virat : dont worry... i will make you notice me every moment after we get married... will you marry me ms. manvi chaudhary...??? will you be my other half...??? will you...???
manvi nodded her head and hugged virat...
after the confrontation,. came the time where two souls who were destined to be together got married... every ceremony took place uniting virat and manvi for the rest of their life... manvi took such a big step just because of thr trust she has on virat... she trusted him to protect her and heal her wounds... she promised herself that she would try her level best to move on and will give him everything he deserves... while virat just got the happiness of his life... or in other words, he got his life back... he got his love back... he was thanking his stars for it and promised himself that he would manvi so much that she will never ever think about kabir again...

virman's room
manvi : thank you virat...
virat : its okk ded futiya...
manvi : virat...???
virat : lets be friends... partners in crime u know... i love you n thats my problem... and you never have to feel bad about it... be the manvi i loved... wo hi uchalti kudti jhalli annoying irritating bandariya... ded futiya... drama queen... kabhi madhubala kabhi rakhi sawant... kabhi ms. javed salim kabhi sharmila tagore... kabhi dragon queen...
manvi : tum meri tareef kar rahe ho ya izzat uttar rahe ho meri...
virat : tareef kar rha tha... i swear...
manvi : theek hai toh tum bhi hamesha chep hi rehna... ek dum late lateef, sir phire, akduu, sadu, atrangi, firangi, teedhe, gusail, ghamandi, rude, arrogant, stubborn, arghhh...
virat : sherni back in action... thank god...
manvi : it was your plan...??? plan to lighten up my mood... right...???
virat : right... now sleep partner...
manvi : okk partner... will you hold my han until i sleep... please...
virat : sure... anything for you...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

written it long back but posted it today, so that you all dont miss me...
fatzo.BFF.spyoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hawww ye kia hua 😲 kabir b villan types nikla 😲
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatima06

hawww ye kia hua 😲 kabir b villan types nikla 😲

Arrey haan... πŸ˜‰ ye kya ho gya aur kaise...???? πŸ˜›
naina927 thumbnail
Jalebi... Sunn na post the link if this chappy in fan fiction...
Okkk...???
Originally posted by: naina927

Arrey haan... πŸ˜‰ ye kya ho gya aur kaise...???? πŸ˜›

arrey nainu kuch b toh nahi hua, kabir ko cut kia n virat ko in kia πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: naina927

Jalebi... Sunn na post the link if this chappy in fan fiction...
Okkk...???

post bna k usme post karun??
Aenna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow nainu dats an amazing twist...
Thnk god it was not lyk kabir met wid an accident and all...
it was truly different nd superbbb...
Aww virman r married nd I hope manvi realise her
Luv for virat soon... nd last scenes were also amazing lolzzz virman
Will always remain lyk dat dere noks jhoks r d bst part...
Update asap I wana see how virat felt after holding manvis hand lol
Update jaldi krde nainu...
naina927 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aenna

Wooow nainu dats an amazing twist...
Thnk god it was not lyk kabir met wid an accident and all...
it was truly different nd superbbb...
Aww virman r married nd I hope manvi realise her
Luv for virat soon... nd last scenes were also amazing lolzzz virman
Will always remain lyk dat dere noks jhoks r d bst part...
Update asap I wana see how virat felt after holding manvis hand lol
Update jaldi krde nainu...

Thank u aenna... 😊
Glad u lyk it... N dnt worry bahut mja ayega ab... Trust nainu πŸ˜‰
Ok ok i will try to add dat portion... 😊