Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

ranveer to chosse sahiba over jazz-tc

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

the love triangle in Zee TV's Rab Se Sohna Isshq (produced by Jay Productions) will hit a new high in the coming week when Jazz (Sukirti Kandpal) will come face to face with the fact that Ranveer (Ashish Sharma) has fallen for Sahiba (Ekta Kaul).

In the coming episodes, Ranveer will throw a party after he gets a major official project to make Daljeet (Kanan Malhotra) feel awkward about his success. However, Daljeet spoils the plans by bringing Jazz to the party, thereby creating more trouble for Ranveer. This is when Jazz will force Ranveer to take a decision of whether to choose Jazz along with her money or to be with Sahiba. To everyone's surprise, Ranveer chooses Sahiba and this shocks Daljeet to the core.

Meanwhile, we hear that the ongoing track of Harry (Aryan Vaid) and Beauty's (Malini Kapoor) wedding will culminate with some major drama wherein Sahiba gets unwell all of a sudden and is rushed to the hospital. And it will be a shocker of a news to her when she is told by the doctor that she is in the family way.

When contacted, Kanan Malhotra said, "I do not know anything about a party sequence. As of now, we are shooting hospital sequence where Sahiba is unwell."

With the ratings of Rab Se Sohna Isshq (2.5) increasing, we need to see how the story shapes up further

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jashpamini95SukuKiiDeewaniQueen_Cleopetra..Jenny..

Facility Senior Member
Facility
Facility

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the news.  How will Sahiba explain this to Ranveer as they have pillows between them all the time.  Hope she now goes back to Daljeet and marries him as he loves her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EAREYE

SukuKiiDeewani IF-Dazzler
SukuKiiDeewani
SukuKiiDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i hope after jazz rejection she truns to be negative one and leave rssi  i truely wish she leaves the show and do not waste her talent on this show and take up and wait for a good show Tongue
-VishaD- Viewbie
-VishaD-
-VishaD-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Wow, so Jazz learns that Ranveer likes Sahiba and Sahiba is now expecting with Daljeet's child.
..Jenny.. IF-Dazzler
..Jenny..
..Jenny..

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i really want jazz to make Ranveer realize her love.Ranveer is suffering from obssession 'vimari'.
BTW,i am waiting for Ranveer's reaction knowing that Sahiba is pregnant.This will surely come to him as 'jor ka jhotka' Then i will see whom Ranveer chooses,jazz or sahiba?

Queen_Cleopetra

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Is this 4 real? Sahiba expecting? Ranveer choosing S over J is no surprise at all-he never loved J. Daljeet's baby? Please just let me laugh my head off about this :-)! Another decision 4 the eternally indecisive S. Hello in 3 Jan episode she was muttering about how she felt like running away with D. Why on earth didn't she do that 5 episodes ago, and spare us all the drama?! Especially as i am convinced that as soon as she goes to D she will miss R.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna15EAREYE

Queen_Cleopetra IF-Dazzler
Queen_Cleopetra
Queen_Cleopetra

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
So let see what happen 

EAREYE

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index