Arjun

Ariya ss: Tum Jo Phir Miley Part9pg22 (Page 19)

Post Reply New Post

Page 19 of 28

Kareena1994

IF-Dazzler

Kareena1994

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riushibabo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ariya ss: Tum Jo Phir Miley Part9pg22 (Page 19)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LivingforAR

IF-Dazzler

LivingforAR

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yipeee!!!!!!! RIYA BACK IN ETF!!!

riushibabo

fatima15

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

riushibabo

Moumimon

IF-Stunnerz

Moumimon

Posted: 14 February 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
wow..so everyone meets Riya..Nice update..

riushibabo

...mishti...

IF-Rockerz

...mishti...

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
thanx 4 updtng nd pm me thanku so muchhh
i want to say smthng tht my exam r coming so if i do not comment or like do not mind becoz it my final year of bba so u will pm 4 evry nxt prt whenever i will have time then i will read ur work nd commenting on it plzzz

riushibabo

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Clap
Hmm...Riya back in ETF? Great! Thumbs Up
Ariya friendship? Ayesha? Confused
Continue soon!

riushibabo

riushibabo

riushibabo

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
                                                              PART 8
all etf members went back to there office. in office shree once again huged riya very tightly which was joined by chotu. finally they broke hug when riya screamed that she is sandwiched between them. then she meet her fater. arjun told her that she will not come to office till she become totally fit. but she insisted to join office from next day. then rathod agreed and gave her permission but she will not go to field work instead she will be working inside office. next day shree and chotu arranged a litte party with dinner for riya. all the members of etf spend some quality time with each other.
in that time they all were rejoicing but ayesha was constantly noting that some where arjun has special attachment with riya and her doubts were comfirmed when she heared thair conversation. 
arjun and riya were standing in balcony.
riya: sir aj main sirf app ke waja se wapis yaha per hon agar app us din time per a ker muje na bachate to pta nhe vo log kia karte...
arjun: nhe riya mere jaga koi ar bhe hota to whe kata..bus ab main tumhe unresponsible nhe khon ga pehle he tum ne vo viral balls kha kr dra dia tha...i m really happy that you are again part of etf.
or un logon ko to main dakh lon ga. do thaper to vo bear kr nhe ska or coma main chala gia ha
riya: han sir ab vo humse bach nhe sakte.(coming closer) app or hum sub mil kr un ko un ke anth tk le kr jye ge..while turning to go she stopped and said sir what ever happend main or sub app ke sath han .
ayesha was now sure that she has to do something to make riya stay away from arjun. that night arjun took riya to her home.
next day ayesha had planned every thing. rathod split team into two parts arjun and riya will stay in office to interogate dada's men they arrested. while other were going to solve next case. at that time ayesha said that she knows about dadabhi very well so she can help in interrogation it will be helpful if she stays in office. all agreed and proceed in their respective work. arjun had to go to hospital to check dada bhi who was in coma. ayesha also joined him and riya stayed at office. 
INSIDE THE CAR
ayesha: riya is so sweet girl arjun i think app ke us ke sath kafi frienship ha?
arjun: nhe kuch khas nhe bus vo pachle kuch dno se mere sath reh rhe the is lye thore frankness ho gye!
then they discussed about the case. dada bhi was still in coma. so they came back to office and start interrogating other man. they did not know about sikander much but they did told about some other people related to there business and can tell about sikander. after that rathod needed arjun so he went to join them. on the other hand ayesha was with riya chatting about afcourse etf and arjun. riya was all praised to etf members. chotu and shree her best friends rathod a chief and a very gentle man and arjun a super cop and a very respectable man for her. while ayesha was scilent listner beacuse riya did not let her speak in excitement she forgot about her tern. ayesha was thinking that how arjun a angry young man can bear her talks she will be deffinantly suceed in her intention...
but you know na over confidence is not good...

sorry if made you boared

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshwetadishacVirMan505lizakuttisangeethbalaangelicdeeptiWj.madAnushassfasiha_rocksiluvrainaartiabjeyaArya1991Angel_Aryakreya204shreyashi19mldApples94KaShforever06yas23aksujisduttaaroojarainsrividhya68cuteariyaanu91MriduBrinku95Kareena1994pihu_angadkunchuabhi_arshiloverfatima15...anika...madmadonaTina2603kaveriw2008devildiva21shah10Queen.BeeRadhika ShahDivineDarknessMoumimon

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
lovely update...!!!
loved the bonding between shree chottu and riya...!!!
riya back to work yayy...!!!
ariya convo was nice...!!
hmmm so aisha trying to keep riya away from arjun...!!!
cant wait for the next part...!!
continue soon...!!!

riushibabo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.