Ariya ss: Tum Jo Phir Miley Part9pg22 - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
no dear its not boring,a nice update we want more Ariya moments & Ayesha reaction loved the trio masti ...waiting for the next update...ARSHI
amazing update
loved ariya scenes
continue soon
just now read ur last two parts...
so sweet update...👏.👏.👏.👏.👏.
the trio united back...
riya back in ETF...
aisha is planning to separate ariya no...
don separate ariya...
cont soon...
waiting...
Edited by anu91 - 11 years ago
                                                                   PART 9
ayesha was just observing them whole day but it was time to start her plan now. she was known that they do not talk about thair personal life so she can easily creat a misunderstanding. and her plan first start from riya. when whole team came back they compleated their paper work and brifed each other about thair respective cases. at returning time always arjun drops riya beacuse they had same routes he goes to parking area and bring car before affice while riya sits from there. this time when arjun went to parking ayesha went after him and asked him for lift to home .arjun replied that he is already droping riya to her home so he can't beacuse they have opposite routes. but she can go with rathod. ayesha immidiatly replied that riya is going with shree and chotu for dinner so she will be not coming. arjun's face muscles contracted in anger which were betterly noticed by ayesha and she was happy from inside. arjun told her to sit he will drop her. 
some time before
chotu shree and riya were sitting in office gossiping when ayesha came and said that what about if they eat dinner togather tonight. beacuse ayesha was much free with them so shree and chotu immidiatly accepted her and start making program where to go for dinner. ayesha told them that they will go after half an hour till then they compleate their work. but riya stopped her that time and said u go but i m not coming  beacuse she has to talk about case with arjun sir and she is feeling tired so she will go home. but shree and chotu did not agree and forced her to come. after twenty minuates ayesha again came and said i m really sorry i can't go with u and she has to do some thing very argunt. but they all should go and enjoy. shree also supported her and said that they will go. he took riya's hand and pulled her from chair to take her for dinner. when riya said that let her to tell arjun sir that she will not be coming ayesha said that she will tell him. and next u know. all this drama was proposdly made by ayesha.
now in the car (arjun's pov)
ye riya bhe na kal he to party ke the aj phir se dinner. ise itna bhe andaza nhe ha ke us ko public places per abhi bhe khatra ha or ye sub ke sath ghoom rhe ha. main ne kha bhe tha ke muje case ke bre men us se important bat karne ha or pehle to gade men kr lon ge sir keh ke tall diya ab khud he nhe ai hud hoty ha laperwahe ke phir kuch kho to aansoo  jate han. or muje to btaya bhe nhe ke me nhe a rhe kum se kum itna to keh sakte the.(actually he was missing her chatting which she use to do with him in car. she was only one whose silly question do not annoy him and he use to anser them happily. thirty minuate drive to her home was most good time he spend in whole day.)
ayesha was observing his tentioned state. and for oil on fire she start chatting about riya's friendship with chotu and shree and how sweet they are . as she was talking arjun's anger was boling at last she aplit. ayesha don't u have any other topic to speak on if not then i like scilence . ayesa remain scilent for  whole time to her home.
on the other side riya was also not less worried . sir ne muje kha tha ke case ke bre me bat karne ha pta nhe kia kehna ho ga me ne to unhe she tarah se na ane ke waja bhe nhe btae. sir gussa hon ge ghar ja kr un ko call zaror kron ge. or muje un se rathod sir wale case ke bre main bhe bat karne the oh god ye log mere jan kb chore ge. pta nhe ayesha mam ne she tarah se sir ko btaya ho ga!...
precap: ayesha's next move

nice part 
aisha is making rift b/w arjun and riya
bt i know true love will exist 4 sure
continue soon
Hawww...
Yeh kya hua?????
But,i knw,jab Ayesha ka parda fash hoga,tab,sab thik hoga.
ayesha deliberately tries to split ariya!! i really hope it backfires!!

update soon..
nice part...
y aisha is doing like this...
nooo don separate ariya...
make arjun to soon realize aisha plan...
thanks for PM...