arjun is taking care of her😳 & rathod😃
loved that he changed his kadoos avatar 4 her😆
w8ing 4 next part
pls update soon🤗
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow this is amazing today i read all parts and every part is amazing yaar

this ss is awesome the concept and more on that the ariya meeting ...hayee mein to wari jawa

i just lost in the world where ariya met...wow

hey dear just add me to ur pm list i really want to read further what will happen with airya and how aisha will become vamp in ariya story...love to read it

and i m waiting for the next update ...update soon na
riushibabo thumbnail
                                                                       PART 6A
in next morning arjun woke up early at morning. he had already called a maid to clean home which was not cleaned since weeks. maid arrived and she had cleaned whole house before riya woke up. mean while nurse also came with rathod. nurse went to riya to help her to get freshn up and gave her medicine. rathod discussed wth arjun about conversation with commissioner and told him that he agreed to give them riya's case and keep it secret. arjun told him about what riya told him last night . in that time arjun prepared breakfast for him and rathod and nurse gave riya her breakfast. before going to office rathod and arjun went to riya she was looking quiet well in such a short time.she smiled watching them .rathod sit beside her while arjun prefred standing . rathod slightly ruffled her hair she flashed her dimple smile to both of them. ab kesa feel ho rha ha riya? asked rathod
riya:boht better sir...ase lag rha ha bilkul theek ho gye hon
rathod: vo to lag rha ha...hum office ja rhe han apna khyal rakhna or han time pe medicine or only rest 
arjun: kis ko bol rhe ho rathod muje pta ha ye abhe be nurse se apne daily soup ke bre mein poch rhe the (while smarking).
riya: nhe sir me to bus boor ho rhe to iss lye (arjun smiled widely and rathod laughed)
rathod: ok bye riya take care.they both went to the office. their chotu and shree were little shocked to saw rathod and arjun coming tagather. ayesha was in her cabin. arjun and rathod had decided to start their investigation and made their plan how to proceed. arjun went towards shree and said him to dig about dr dixit and nurse naz (they both had ran away from hospital and riya also recognized them in photo shown by rathod) . rathod told chotu to get informatoin about any racket working for treatment of  
illigaly made drugs. some where arjun and rathod were know that there is hand of same racket who were helping that scientist for the production of x zora 11 so they started there investigation from them. after about an hour shree came to arjun and told him dr dixit has clean record other then once he was caught in a club by police becoz threre was a drug party but he did not had taken drugs so nothing else was done. who was drug supplier asked arjun. sir some ricky but he ran away from spot replied shree.
ok you may go said arjun.
while on other side chotu gave information to rathod . rathod came to arjun's cabin and told him that there is no racket working this time according to our informers. and arjun also told him what shree told him. later they came to know about the watchman is also missing from hospital.
rathod called at arjun's home and talked with riya and again gave her some advices. riya was overwhelmed on his concern. arjun also called but he talked with nurse and gave her some instructions.

really sorry for short updates will update nexxt part soon. and also sorry about mistakes as i did not rechecked
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update..
waiting for your next update...
pihu_angad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice.. thoda chota tha but achcha tha..😊
continue soon..
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail