Posted: 11 years ago
lovelly update
finally arjun saved riya nd her to his house
continue soon
srividhya68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
But small update...
Next time plz come with long update dr...
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice..nice..nice...
So arjun was happy...
Update next part soon...

riushibabo thumbnail
                                                                 PART 5
ariya reached at arjun's home.first arjun went and opened the doors and then took riya riya inside in his arms beacuse she was still sleeping. arjun laid her on bed and covered her with blanket carefully.he sat beside her took her hand and was staring at her face he was so revealed and flashback of ariya moments came to his mind suddenly when he recalled the morning incident he released her hands and stand up he fisted his palms and again saw at her face she was pale and so weak...he sweared that he will definantly give them a good medicine for  this.
but now the problem was riya's health and security. he was sure that they will try their best to find her so he should be carefull beacuse their first doubt will go to etf members and he know nothing about them . at that time only one name flashed into his mind which was sameer rathod.
arjun immidiatly called rathod ...rathod can u come to my house now? asked arjun over the phone
rathod: is every thing ok rawte? u r calling me to ur house! 
arjun: no every thing is not ok...come hear then i will tell u every thing but please don't tell any one else
ok i m coming in half an hour replied rathod...he was woried and shocked on sudden invitation becoz it had been 4 years since arjun never called him in this manner like a friend..but before that they were best buddies but after his wife death arjun isolated himself from social life. rathod tried many times to talk with him but failed badly at last he losed hope.
rathod reached to his house arjun opened the door and let him come inside. on watching rathod's confusion arjun said"tumhe kisi se milwana ha...aoo" . he took him to the room where riya was sleeping.
rathod was first numb and shocked on watching her he look towards arjun in disbelief arjun slightly nodded in positive. rathod went ahead and creassed her forhead.arjun geastred him to come out side.
in drawing room before rathod could ask any questio arjun start to tell him whole story from letter to taking riya to his home.
arjun:muje lagta ha ke abhe vo yahe safe rhe ge jitne or logon ko pta chale ga hmare lye problem ho ge is lye ye bat hum dono me rakhte hen
rathod:ye to theek ha hum un logon ke bre mein kuch zaida jante bhe nhe han...riya he hme kuch bta sakte ha...laken vo bohat weak lag rhe ha pehle hme us ke treatment karwane ho ge pta nhe unho ne us ke sath kia kya ha...
arjun: in anger kuch nhe kia ho ga..tum kse ase doctor se conselt kro jo secret rakh kr riya ko treatment de or phir commissioner sir se bat kr ke ye case bhe etf ko delwate han.
rathod:han mein police department ke aik ase doctor ko janta hon abhe bat kr ke use bulata hon or phir kal commissioner sir ko bhe sab btana ha.
he went to call the doctor when he came back they heared riya's voice calling arjun sir
when riya opned her eyes she saw a total different enviornment and the incident of the day recalled in her mind unconciously she called arjun in fear.
rathod and arjun both came inside room almost running rathod sit beside riya and hugged her she start crying in his arms when she felt a loving touch. on watching her crying arjun could'nt control her he took her hand and said "riya ab rona nhe han..tum hmare sath ho bilkul safe..or ager jaldi se theek hona ha to rona bnd kro samjhe" and smiled . at that time doctor also came he took some blood samples and did her check up. rathod told him every thing and requested him to keep it secret doctor agreed and said that he will send a nurse to take care of her tommorow till then report will come too.
rathod went . arjun took riya to drawing room all room was tidy except a corner riya saw that and made faces arjun noticed and said that he don't lives hear anyways this will be clean till tommrow he ordered some light soup for riya and food for himself they sat there for some hours and ate thrie food. to make her feel better arjun told her about ayesha's entry (but not their past). later riya also told about her ime passed in hospital. in these few hours they produce a friendly enviornment . arjun also changed his khados acp avatar of him for her.πŸ˜†
precap is same like before

uyz i m really sorry for laye update.actually i mistakenlly deleted my previously typed chapter so i typed it again😭. thank u so much for ur lovely comments and to those who like my writing.😊
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice part!! aww... u had to type again?
dont b sad.. it happens ... sometimes..
update soon!
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's really nice dear . Please continue as soon as possible
great update :) loved it
love how arjun is taking care of riya :)
thanks for the PM :)
continue soon
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Toh abb Rathore ko sab kuch pata hain...
update soon..waiting for your next update...

MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U had to type again? aww! It's ok! Mere saath bhi aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜›
By the way, awesome update! 😊

devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update...!!!
cant wait fr d nxt part...!!
arjun n rathore takin cr of riya...!!
continue soon...!!!