Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice chapter... its soo gud to read something like this... always... riya alive n coming back... y cant gorky show something like this!! ðŸ˜­.. update soon!!
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
intersting chapter
continue soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nice chapter... wow Riya s alive... update soon... 

shruti-love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
cont soon
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Nice part. But it is too small! Please, next time update long parts. Hope riya escapes from those doctors. Please cont soon. And please pm me when ever u update.
great update :) loved it
yayyy riya is alive ðŸ˜ƒ
hope she gets out of that hospital soon
continue soon
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc start...!!!😊😊
continue soon..!!😳
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nyc..

Plz PM me.
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice starting...
Continue soon...
riushibabo thumbnail
                                          part 2 
riya woke up in evening.same nurse was sitting on the couch.she came towads riya and asked about her health she was feeling quite well now. nurse gave her medicine and soup.riya asked her about her father and etf . first nurse puzzled but then she hide her exprissions and told her that they came to see her  when she was sleeping but they had an important work that's why they went again but they told that they will visit her tonight.riya felt happy to 
hear that. she was missing all of them. she waited two hours and was board now.nurse was not in the room.later a sweeper came in the room he cleaned the room asked her if she need any thing.she refused and sweeper went out.
now she was irritated and she noted a very wired thing that none other than these three people came to her room and their is complete scilence not a sound of anyone else contrary to a hospital's enviornment.an etf officer in her start getting negative wibes.she noted that the room was not like a hospital room except those machines and  it has a lab type area in its one side where lab instruments were kept.at that time doctor dixit enter her room.
dr dixit:hello..i m doctor dixit..how r u
riya:feeling fine..dr:yea u will be healthy in two days u just need to take rest and instructed nurse about some thing all riya could hear was that some one was coming
IN ETF OFFICE
after solving a case the team was getting back to their homes. aisha sked rathode if he could drop her .rathode:i m going to commisnor office but arjun will drop u.arjun agreed.chotu winked towrds shree.they both try to hide their smiles. arjun and ayesha get into car.     
arjun:do u still live their?  aiesha:no have shifted from their..i will tell u address. after some time
aiesha:do u remember our training days?..i miss them..and u know u have changed much
arjun:i don't forget any thing...but plz we have moved in our own lives so there is no purpose to remember past days
ayesha:hmmm...(thinking) those days r very important for me..this time i will not let u go away .
arjun: now will u tell me ur address?...ayesha:l(coming back from her dream) yea left from here..that fourth building
arjun drop her infront of her building and before she could thank him he zoomed out the car. 
writer's pov: arjun and ayesha were in same baj during their training.ayesha was one of his rare friends. they both were of quiet same nature that's why they shared a strong friendship bond. their fellows spread some romours about them too. arjun was intrested in rosni and ayesha did'nt know about it.but still she had a crush on him which she thought as love .once when she tried to tell arjun about it he become ferious and told ayesha about his intrest in roshni which ayesha thought as her insult and she took arjun's love as challange for her.their training compleated they become busy in their life and lost contact .now after many years when they meet ayesha again made up her mind to win arjun...(more in upcoming parts)
NEXT DAY
in he morning riya was sleeping when she heard some one talking.and what she heard made her frightened and numb.
their were three men talking 1st: we have shifted two patients to our base camp.two more will be shifted today and this girl  will be shifted tommorow evening.their we will do our next experiment...2nd man: be carefull..if police will come to know about it we will be in great trouble.
3rd man:don't worry about it every thing is well planed..that doctor and nurse are working for us.
2nd man:and that watchman   1st man: we said him that they r special patients that's why they r kept here..don't worry he will not tell any one and if we feel like that then we have a second way(mean they will kill him)
then they went out of room
precap: riya trys to inform etf about her
             more about aiesha and arjun