Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

What would u do if u could meet maa Durga?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruchi2435

why would maa durga gives anyone her "darshan" the world is too corrupted for this. even if she does show up i bet no one would even do worship instead they would ask for wealth, looks ormaterialisticthings.
No my freaind, not everyone in this world is corrupt and materialistic. Not everyone but a major part of the people would ask for money and other stuff. But other people would be very happy to see maa durga in person.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would u do if u could meet maa Durga?? (Page 2)" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

why would maa durga gives anyone her "darshan" the world is too corrupted for this. even if she does show up i bet no one would even do worship instead they would ask for wealth, looks ormaterialisticthings.
No my freaind, not everyone in this world is corrupt and materialistic. Not everyone but a major part of the people would ask for money and other stuff. But other people would be very happy to see maa durga in person.
Well said Tarakari...there are still people who want tohave a healty relationship with God.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarakari

I would ask her to give us courage, straingth, to destroy our iliution, ignorence, to teach us to respect and protect woman.
Again u wrote the right thing..Thumbs Up

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged

why would maa durga gives anyone her "darshan" the world is too corrupted for this. even if she does show up i bet no one would even do worship instead they would ask for wealth, looks or materialistic things. 
I dont agree with u  and not every person is materialistic or corrupt..

Edited by .Reshama. - 07 January 2013 at 11:08am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.