Originally posted by shinningstar
- age of minor be reduced to 14
- trails so be done in 3 months-6 months.
- no bail for rape accused
- no parole for rapists/accused
- no mercy petition for rapist
- stoned/permanent castraziation and then hanged publicly once proven guilty.
- gender sensitization and laws be made compulsory to be taught in schools.
- victim 's statements and interrogation be video recorded so that cops do not cross their limits when questioning..since some questions will need to be asked but the way its asked is the point. also in case victim turns hostile or dies or is killed ...evidence is still preserved.
- lady officers and victim's lawyer should be present when questioning is done to the victim.
- online fir registration.
- cameras be installed on cross roads to stop all kinds of crime.
- any cop refusing to write the fir should be dismissed from duty immediately.
- separate section in police for rape cases.
- when medical examination is done for the victim a copy be given to victim as well as police and evidence samples (semen) have to be restored till case is closed and verdict given.
- option for double medical examination of the victim be there in 2 separate hospitals.
- person examining the victim should not be related in any way to the victim to avoid conspiracy ( it does happen these days ) .
- doctor found tampering the evidence should be barred, license cancelled and sentenced to jail for 5 years.
- any person found tampering the evidence should be imprisoned for 5 yrs.
- any person making vulgar comments on women ( one or many ) on being proven be sent to 3-6 months jail ( politicians seem to make its style about commenting on girls' character )
- caught eve-teasing 6 months jail
pan cards details online should reflect if the person has been caught tampering or barred or jailed etc.
pan card be made more like complete detail nos. so person crime records too be reflected that way person eveteasing /molesting etc will have a control else else they may remain unemployeed.
I strongly support this opinion,
- Castration [i don't know the medical things of this...but it should be like they shouldn't be able to do it, even if they want to - but definitely it should not affect others, like out of frustration they must not do further crimes -- medical commitee has to review about it].
- Life-long imprisonment - no bail, parole, mercy petition allowed.
INDIA IS A COUNTRY WITH HUMANITARIAN CONSIDERATIONS - But not required in this type of crime, coz' they never consider victim as human.