Members Lounge

Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

-Rashu-villian-

IF-Stunnerz

-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

Agree with u payal... this is the best punishment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAshvikian_AKSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma (Page 4)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
punish them openly .. throw stones to them until they die ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibmAshvikian_AKSurish

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I am shocked for the minor one. I agree with people around if he can rape someone then consider him as an adult, thus his punishment should be as severe as we demand for the adults. It will make the minors also afraid.
They should be hanged till death. Actually I want even a more severe punishment for them such as stoning by public.
And in no circumstances they should be forgiven. The same goes for every rapist.

Edited by kashishk - 04 January 2013 at 12:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fanpayalibmAshvikian_AKNikki_TitliSurish

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Even I am of the opinion that Capital Punishment is easy on the criminals! However no way in hell should these people be allowed to see the light of day, not in seven years, not in 14 years until and unless they are castrated for the safety of the women of the country! I think the choice should be given to them be castrated and released after at the least 14 years of punishment or remain in jail for the rest of their lives without bail ever! They should be tortured and taught  a lesson for what they did! 

As for giving minors juvenile punishment, I dont agree If they were upto the act they are deserving of the punishment too! I would not want to live or raise my daughter in a country where such animals are allowed to walk free after such acts. Minimum punishment is not acceptable for rapes and gang rapes especially! A thrashing by or at the least in public before they are sentenced is also advisable!

A study should be conducted on these criminals, on what and why they are prompted to such heinous crimes, so that the situation can be corrected and avoided in the future. Having said that, the study should not be used as an excuse to free such criminals. They did a crime and they should not be allowed to live a normal free life!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57payalibmkiran_ratiAshvikian_AKNikki_TitliSurish

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
When such incidents happen it is the biggest slap on the law and order of our country! How fearless and shameless were these men! Keeping in mind these things there should be strict law enforcement in the country, so that every man who even thinks of commenting or touching a woman has the fear of god put in him by the government!

tahera57payalibmAshvikian_AKNikki_TitliSurish

sparkle2985

IF-Sizzlerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged

first of all the law shld be equal to all from age 13 they shld be in the adults like for the rape cases and acid attacks

the punishment shld be v v v harsh and unforgettable to these culprits tat they shld be v v rigorous punishment for them and shld not see the light in their life after they enter the jail and they shld be in jail for 30 yrs and chemical castraction is to be done to them and when they leave the jail after 30 yrs they shld be marked on there faces pemanently tat they r rapists and they can never ever dare to even try to lift their head and see anyone in thier life
this is my opinion and all the rapists shld get this punishment

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57payalibmAshvikian_AKSurish

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
My opinion would be make a law in which first of all the one who committed such crime should be stone pelted in whole public and den cut off with one hand and one leg and write in their heads that " I am rapist " 

And secondly for one where the crime is committed 

Every girl should be given rite to protect her self and in self defence she can even kill the person who is trying to molest her or raper her and the girl shouldn't be brought under court . 

For the one who eve tease and molest girls ther should be a law wer in a girl for her self defence can injur the person .

Every girl who register a complain against Eve teasing or  molastation case the case should be taken seriously and the criminal should be punished . 

If a girl is raped it's a crime or even if she is been molested or eve teased dat should also be considered under crime  

radev_fanpayalibmAshvikian_AKNikki_TitliSurish

kissmiss

Groupbie

kissmiss

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Even after almost 20 days of this incident I shiver when I have to read something about this.
In my opinion those rapists should not be hanged to death, thats a very easy punishment for them. I would say they should be tortured everyday for 45 minutes the same way they tortured the girl for 45 minutes until their death day comes on its own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kulsidhuhookedonGeetAshvikian_AKSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top