Members Lounge

Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
If just for once Indian Judiciary dept show brutally punishment like Arab countries for those  perverted animals as( i cant call them humans.)..then hopefully next time if anyone wants to have little fun with innocent girls,women atleast  then he  or them will think  for 2nd time for to do such a thing..
direct death penalty is not the solution ..but before death if openly in front of the ppl and infront of their family members i wonder do really they have a family? they can give them some horrible punishment  such as  stone throwing  death or hang in front of the ppl...i hope it will be more suitable for those animals ...
cut their manhood,cut their hands ,etc r the punishment will go for them for sure ..but Indian Govt wont go for this for sure..but why not  for a try they should  go for  this kind of punishment   for once? after this definitely every single man eka pervert man will go straight way..
.just want to know do those animals  have manhood? i dont think so ..
7 yrs prison is not a enough punishment for rape  case ..they will come out will repeat the same..
Pls Indian judicial dept wake up and show us some example ..as whole world is waiting for ..

Edited by kinara17 - 06 January 2013 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma (Page 18)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
The moment the so called minor crossed his lines and stepped into the world of adult inhumane revolting crime, he lost his right to be a minor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13AASUS

-AarYaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-AarYaholic-

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Firstly I agree with veekay07' s suggestions

Secondly, if the Rapist is found out to be a Minor, he loses his right to be tried as a minor in a Juvenile Court of Law...there should be no dispensation whatsoever, the minor should be tried and vindicated as any major accused is

Thirdly, I am not sure if a death penalty would serve as a deterrent to potential criminals, in fact it has been said that the rapist might just kill the victim and flee away...thus, I do not support death penalty. Other suggestions that have been mentioned so far can be very well considered

Thanks a lot TM, for bringing this up and the response so far is commendable!

lavalina

ishfaqpeerzada

ishfaqpeerzada

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:08am | IP Logged
They should be given life imprisenment till death

lavalina

IF-Sizzlerz

lavalina

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
They don't deserve to be hang i suggest that we cut their hands fingers first their "balls" also and after riping them put them in public and stone them to death...i feel capital punishment wud b an easy death

muddled_mind

Goldie

muddled_mind

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

First of all, my huge apologies for not noticing this thread. I know I am too late but just came through this.

I agree with you all. Keeping them alive and imprisioning them would just be an encouragement and a guarantee for all the culprits that how many times you rape a woman or how many murders you do, your life is safe and no one is going to kill you. No, this is not what we all want. We don't want them to live and breath the same air as they do.

We want them not to die in a second too... We want them to go through the same pain as the girl went. Make them stand on the roads, nude, and live telecast the whole throughout the country. If possible, make them walk throughout the country without cloths. Cut down each part from their bodies each day, till they die. Their blood should be drained out from their bodies. But, that will also be a very small punishment with what the girl went through.

Foremost thing for the government officials, my request is, don't wait for the laws and public opinion till it was too late. Immediate action has to take place.

Not even a month from that dreadful incident that shook the whole nation, still new  cases are coming under daylight. Men are not leaving any girl.

My humble request is, the government should ask her parents for the punishment and follow their word... whatever her father and mother asked for justice, it should have be done. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009Preet.KcharshdbSurish

dixitrm200

dixitrm200

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Capital Punisment is no solutiion besides it is not
          part of our law for rapists. 131 countries of the world
          have stopped  Life Imprisonment. In London 3000 rape
          cases were lodged in one year say 2011 but none one
          of the accused was hanged till death. Legal experts are
          not in favour of  C.P. Theey say if Capital Punisment to a
          a rapist  Law is Made. In future  rapists will kill the victim
          after rape. Thus there will no eye witness and Dead Victim
          not there to disclose the identity of the accused. Do you think after
          CP to a Murderer, murder cases stopped? No not at all and never.

Best course of action will be a  whole life Rigorous
          Imprisonment to Rapists so that he may never be free
          to come out of Jail.

Edited by dixitrm200 - 07 January 2013 at 3:17am

Sakhile

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
I do not support CP becoz it will give an easy death to these cowards ...why make it so easy for them 
When the victim either died a painful death or left to die every second of life 

Maybe just maybe 
Then life imprisonment till they die .. But rigorous prisonment in a place where they are made to work and pay for what they did ..not allowed to meet their families or friends 
Nd with regards to their hungering bodies ...they can jump on each other and do what they want with eachother ... 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top