Members Lounge

Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

Medha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Medha.

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Even death is too lenient and simple for something like rape. Rapists, eve-teasers and everyone should be castrated and mentally tortured! They ruin a girl's life and don't even think twice before doing so! It's ridiculous!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nJENIs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma (Page 17)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ivy_11

IF-Rockerz

ivy_11

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Capital Punishment for all six in a fast track court is the most lenient punishment for these brutes.

What they really deserve is to suffer for 16 days like the brave heart and then executed the publicly. This is the only way that these type of crimes will reduce to an extent.

Such crimes have existed for a long time it is only now so many are being reported...yet many many more still go unreported.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radev_fan-bharti-

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
The Laws Needs To Change In India To Protect Girls From Rape.

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Sometimes I wonder, is death/life imprisonment enough for what those animals have done? 

I personally believe those animals need to be stripped and flogged publicly. And then, they should be forced to undergo castration, so that they lose their libido. And only THEN, they should be killed.

Or make their death as painful and slow as possible. Leave them in such a state that they'd wish for death to come, but death wouldn't envelope them. 

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
i guess i m late in answering. the dead line finished yesterday. but i still want to voice my opinion.

1. the justice should not take long time. it should be on the spot. or may be with in first week from the   incident.

2. the culprit should be hanged to death. he should not get away with any influence or money. he should receive punishment. no president pardon in this matter. he should def. hang to death. or worse than death.  

thanks for the opportunity to voice my opinion.  hope jyothi pandey will get justice.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvforeverluvsakshi

ApurvaLovesARVI

Goldie

ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
I Think I'm Too...Also Late...But I want to voice my opinion...
My Opinion
I Think Just hanging them is not the solution...they should feel the pain they have given to nirbhaya...make them stand infront of public nude..beat them with the same rod they used to beat the rape victim and her male friend...one by one...insert the rod inside them and pull out with great force...so that their intensitines(sorry for grammer error) should come out...They should feel the pain they have given to the rape victim...thy should be tortured brutally...The same way they did...to Damini...and then cut their manhood...Tie thier hands and legs...And leave them on the raod nude overnite...In This chilling weathrt...Leave them their...so the cold and pain...could killl them slowly...so the next time Any person shall think thrice before attempting Rape...

And They Are leaving the 6th accused...Because he is a Minor...I want to say...He is 17 1\2 Close to 18...He wasn't a minor in the rape case so why is a minor...in punishment...If he did a crime as an adult...he should also be given pnishment as a ADULT...The law should be changed...above 13\14 should be considered as adults...in sexual harrasment,Rape..or something along those lines cases...In This modern world...Should a seventeen and a half year old involved in a rape case should be considered a minor????He did an act as a adult he should be given...Punishment same as the other 5...Or if not he must be given life imprisonment...and should be beaten with the rod too...If after completing his punishment...he comes out of the jail...Then there is a fear that he might repeat this crime...this time with a well planned excution...or try to destroy the victims family????Then what...shouldn't we do anything??Yes!!! Change the Law...Consider 13 above as an adult in these cases...I heard a 13 year old...nearly raped her own sister...Boys are not Small Now...!!!!!And this one is seventeen and a half...If He isn't given a torured punishment...all other below 18 s would think if we rape we will not be hanged justed some year punishment...and we will be out...Doesn't this will give rise to crime??

In total...Punishment should be more...strict in these type of cases...Whether It's a minor or adult...so that it creates a fear in people's heart...

There are some more points...
Auto As per the statement of victim's male friend...they were searching for an auto to reach home...every one refused...If a single auto agreed that time...Nirbhaya then must be alive...Government must do something on this auto problem...

H stated that after they had been thrown out they were lying there for 20-25 minutes...Many people came and went nobody helped them...This is a Big Shame on ourselves...nobody even gave a sheet to them...BIG SHAME...delhihites...Big Shame!!!!! Got it...
nobody stepped to help them because of the fear that police will catch them they will be stucked in police ka chakkar...Wow...Just Wow...POLICE...seriously they do these that people fear to help...and hospitals to fear to give medications soon...noticing Police cases...Aren't we are murderes who not helped them just stood their watching THE TAMASHA...Aren't the Police murderer...who just fought on who jurdisition THIS CASE IS?...

At Last I just want to say...That the Rapist should be given tortured punishment...and their manhood should be cutted tooo...And Also That the 6th accused should also be given the same death punishment...

Ha!...I poured my heart out...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

narmathabiju21Preet.KcAASUSshafy_MNluvsakshi

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
big shame on dose rapists

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApurvaLovesARVI

I Think I'm Too...Also Late...But I want to voice my opinion...
My Opinion
I Think Just hanging them is not the solution...they should feel the pain they have given to nirbhaya...make them stand infront of public nude..beat them with the same rod they used to beat the rape victim and her male friend...one by one...insert the rod inside them and pull out with great force...so that their intensitines(sorry for grammer error) should come out...They should feel the pain they have given to the rape victim...thy should be tortured brutally...The same way they did...to Damini...and then cut their manhood...Tie thier hands and legs...And leave them on the raod nude overnite...In This chilling weathrt...Leave them their...so the cold and pain...could killl them slowly...so the next time Any person shall think thrice before attempting Rape...

And They Are leaving the 6th accused...Because he is a Minor...I want to say...He is 17 1\2 Close to 18...He wasn't a minor in the rape case so why is a minor...in punishment...If he did a crime as an adult...he should also be given pnishment as a ADULT...The law should be changed...above 13\14 should be considered as adults...in sexual harrasment,Rape..or something along those lines cases...In This modern world...Should a seventeen and a half year old involved in a rape case should be considered a minor????He did an act as a adult he should be given...Punishment same as the other 5...Or if not he must be given life imprisonment...and should be beaten with the rod too...If after completing his punishment...he comes out of the jail...Then there is a fear that he might repeat this crime...this time with a well planned excution...or try to destroy the victims family????Then what...shouldn't we do anything??Yes!!! Change the Law...Consider 13 above as an adult in these cases...I heard a 13 year old...nearly raped her own sister...Boys are not Small Now...!!!!!And this one is seventeen and a half...If He isn't given a torured punishment...all other below 18 s would think if we rape we will not be hanged justed some year punishment...and we will be out...Doesn't this will give rise to crime??

In total...Punishment should be more...strict in these type of cases...Whether It's a minor or adult...so that it creates a fear in people's heart...

There are some more points...
Auto As per the statement of victim's male friend...they were searching for an auto to reach home...every one refused...If a single auto agreed that time...Nirbhaya then must be alive...Government must do something on this auto problem...

H stated that after they had been thrown out they were lying there for 20-25 minutes...Many people came and went nobody helped them...This is a Big Shame on ourselves...nobody even gave a sheet to them...BIG SHAME...delhihites...Big Shame!!!!! Got it...
nobody stepped to help them because of the fear that police will catch them they will be stucked in police ka chakkar...Wow...Just Wow...POLICE...seriously they do these that people fear to help...and hospitals to fear to give medications soon...noticing Police cases...Aren't we are murderes who not helped them just stood their watching THE TAMASHA...Aren't the Police murderer...who just fought on who jurdisition THIS CASE IS?...

At Last I just want to say...That the Rapist should be given tortured punishment...and their manhood should be cutted tooo...And Also That the 6th accused should also be given the same death punishment...

Ha!...I poured my heart out...

Im also late but i totally agree with you ...
why should they leave the boy ..No he was a coward ..
He distracted her intestines with his bare hands How you think he is a minor ..
Where is every one brains who is calling him a minor ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AASUS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top