Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: payalibm

my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

👏
mayuri94 thumbnail
Capital punishment is too low there manhood and both hands should be chopped off...n if they are not punished am ashamed to be an Indian
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

give them capital punishment including the minor also and amend the law firstly on top priority.

</div><div>Before they r hanged they should be made impotent forever and should be tortured everyday till they t
hemselves plead for death and then hang them on india gate in front of the entire country.

If the law doesnt get them the prisoners will. What a heinous crime
svr230 thumbnail
Hang those rapist within one month including juvenilles, politicians(mainly), police officers etc.  Literally anyone/everyone who dares to touch a girl/female. 

No jailing is required for any number of years wasting legitimate tax payers money. 
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
First to begin with, Please make RAPE a Non-Bailable Crime.
According to my knoweldge, There is no Rape word in Indian Law. there is only Sexual Assault and Attempt to Rape and they are Bailable crime.
So even if the rapist got arrested, they easily got the bail..
I am amazed how can Rape be a Bailbale crime in any country let alone India!!

Then Please treat Gang rape a henious crime and Capital punishment should be given to the accused without any arguement.. So that they atleast thought once before committing such crime..

Last bt not the least, if a Juvenile can rape then he should be punished. because when he is raping some innocent girl, it s an act of maturity itself..

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly do away with that useless two finger test that a rape victim goes through to prove what a trauma she went through. Instead use DNA samples and other evidences. And as far as the punishment is in talk then capital punishments are nothing but the criminal's escape route. Those sick lowlifes should be made to live with ever inflicting pain so that they get to know what a horrendous crime they have committed. Be it a juvenile or an adult the punishment should be the same for everyone. Secondly make these cases non-bailable and provide with a fast judgment.  
We need stricter laws that include eve teasing and other harassment to women punishment worthy. There is rot in the law and we need to dig it out.
Edited by Meself - 11 years ago
swara.saxena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion, whoever commits a sinister crime like rape (be it gang rape or eve teasing or molestation or sexual abuse) should not be given death penalty but one leg and one hand should be chopped off... It should be written on his forehead that he is a rapist... then in public he should be made nude and chop off his private part so that nobody in future dares to commit such a heinous crime... 

In addition to this, there should be a special police station with women police officers so that women are comfortable lodging a police complaint...

Finally every woman/girl who is sexually abused/eve teased/raped should be given the authority to kill the rapist or punish him severely which includes the point I made above...

Until we have strict laws in our country and I mean that these laws should be practiced and such ppl not left on bail or be given any freedom, there would be no fear amongst ppl who even think about doing such a thing...
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's disgusting that the victim has to suffer so much and all the police do is show off having caught the idiots. It's like they want people to praise them for that okay fair enough Uve done that buh now get to work. Punish them. Torture them give them more pain than the victim had suffered they need to know how t feels too. Shame on the family who raised their sons like that. It's better not to have a son then have one who does such a derogatory act.

I agree with Payal humiliate them in the open infront of everyone so that no one ever thinks to do something like that again.

They should all see what happens. Don't be so soft on those who are underage either they're using that as a means to do stuff like this.

Show em how's its really done and that they can't get away from this.
deleteaccount thumbnail
They should give a gun,rod,anything dangerous in the hand of the victim and leave her to deal with him
well this type of men are shame for my gender. such sick people. I want them to be thrown in public and cut their dicks. 9d people should insert rode in them and give them pain what they gave to that poor girl. And then cut their arma one by one and legs one by one. Then throw them infront of vultures alive. They will decide their fate