Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
justice verma committee invites public                                   Opinion on
              RAPE LAW TILL JAN 5TH

The 3 member committee constituted recommend provisions to amend the rape laws has sought suggestion from the people of the country comments would be allowed untill january 5th.

Under the existing law , the maximum punishment for  rape is life term or maximum to maximum 7 years impriosnment , but the nation - wide outrage & the gang rape of 23 year old physiotherapy in a moving bus on december 16 has sparked a demand for the death penalty for rape convicts

so its so its my request to evry member in IF to write down there suggestion and demands as we cover almost evry part of the world... and then on 5th shruti our GM will send it to justice verma where i have given her his ID...as we belong to a mass and seprate demands might go over look but from such a large community like IF wont be ignored and who knows some one suggestion might be input as the law ... so guys help him to make the law ... a heartly pleadge and request

Edited by payalibm - 03 January 2013 at 4:30am

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

arrpeetiklamveekay07mohiniprincessfairyPrincessshanta71madiha.khan231nusha_alicePriyank_prinukdkudisas_tvTrieshMariam_PMListmayuri94shivandhnidivyababudulygeshiga54shubhi_sNDDgirlattack_007suki11Shaista33mahalaxmikaarrnnaavvKeenaraShailesh_Rathi-Roshna-saf2012pari97Ayaat1216Parm.-FrozenRain-Anam AliTarantallegraspicySugar..asmanisurabinomad.nessshabnam22hookedonGeetlilmzsunshine-Siaa--Keerthi-kalyanireddyaimf--Dharampatni--joshyalbinaAlBzglamdoll12ChunniBabuEnchanted_jassiChristine.HinarojapooooDiorRouge.supercool3sweet-fairyrusha4003shaz2009radev_fan--Pooja--monamie111tahera57samin6Gudiyalovesguru-bazinga-ksfan2sanjana_D3Adrykholitazoya_naziyadivyadaya13sashashyamenriqueaathyagal.angel0-SD-0-SI-patakha-guddibangaloresDilsayTheDreamCatcherkiran_raticherry227Anoshka-the-GemParulRatiShivi.Sunshine.Pumpkinniria_luvsLindorMS-meghasharmaanu rulz-bharti-18mypridegaurav_ankita08kavyasamssroomaniNxt_rockstarlavalina-Shayari-Fallen Angel-karishma-kinara17..Serendipity..AASUSNeonLights.-CuteDarling-style14nami2811Ethereal-Path-DavneetKaur-Slov_perfringesgoolab..-Ayesshhaa-..laizuNiki_coolfaria86debasree04DJ..f.s.mzan101Muskaan92..Preethz..-Rashi-XarinaKookiemonsterHawaaPotNeloufer.Catz.RangRasiyaSAIBALROUTHluvsakshiAnvijanyaShanUlasSaiS..dinu..--epiPhobia--GodhuliLogon-Lizzie-deepak148.shinchan.BornThisWay-Eris-Rashu-SKDharshdb.Bubblicious.RavishingSaRun-SilentPromisesriyya6.DarkParadise.._Divya_..RamKiJanaki..Cutiepie Raniprincessunaranikita_88MysticRiver-Ms.Wildcherry-Nikki_TitlirechusSurish-H2SO4-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Opinion On Rape Law-Justice Verma" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payalibm

IF-Rockerz

payalibm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

amaanivandanacutegurlssahMariam_PMListmayuri94annyacooldulyiloveuindiaraju73ejaz*s babeshubhi_sayushi.sinhachitra11Anam Alibabygurl10PrincessDreamsglamdoll12RushitaaRani48ksg_farhanhookedonGeetrising_angelSamaira32Tereliyeeradev_fanrusha4003ShaitaanSundarisweet-fairyshaz2009-sakshi-KamliKudisamvi...Shirley..monamie111tahera57GudiyalovesguruSiriuslySujalsuresh555MS-meghasharmaanu rulzTheDreamCatcherkiran_rati18mypride-SI-divyadaya13tia.opreetipcsashashyamPaintedSkyParulRatiShivitehzeeb25spate22iria_luvsLindor-Shayari-kinara17-karishma-nami2811The.Patthaaka.Slov_perfringesAASUSelasingh..-Ayesshhaa-..Niki_coolSAIBALROUTH-Rashi-KookiemonsterAnvijanyapreity_dluvsakshiMithi_vanif.s.mCatz.RangRasiyafaria86debasree04deepak148RavishingSaRun-.Bubblicious.Shru77-Eris-Rashu-SKD.ByGod.NancySilentPromisesprincessunaraNikki_TitliSurish

samvi.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

dulymariyemayushi.sinhahookedonGeetshaz2009monamie111kiran_ratiDilsaypayalibmParulRatiShivi..-Ayesshhaa-..f.s.mluvsakshiSAIBALROUTHharshdbSilentPromises

mocking_bird

Goldie

mocking_bird

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
There is a speculation that that the minors are given juvenile punishment. But, when committing rape they are not minors,while dispensing justice why should they be considered minors? Punish them like you punish an adult. And gang rapes should be treated as "rarest of the rare "cases.

Also,the rapists should not be given the Presidential pardon if they are to be hanged. They should not be given the advantage of mercy petition.

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

shaminkvandanacutegurlTrieshashuzdulydesipwincess84terryzitaejaz*s babegeshiga54mariyem-Roshna-trpbabeShailesh_Rathichitra11blackdice1001asmaniKayrising_angelglamdoll12babygurl10nomad.nessjuly12_1995SiriuslySujalmonamie111amrithastahera57rusha4003sweet-fairy-sakshi-yasriradev_fanshaz2009..Shirley..Adry..N3rDyM0R0N..cool_tweetysashashyam-SI-divyadaya13.Sunshine.ParulRatiShivipayalibmspate22TheDreamCatcherbangalores18myprideanu rulz.Vrish.Julybaby22nami2811AmeresThe.Patthaaka.elasinghAASUSSlov_perfringesNiki_cool..-Ayesshhaa-..faria86nneeiillf.s.mSaiSShanUlasKookiemonsterSAIBALROUTHluvsakshiAnvijanyaharshdb.ByGod.NancySilentPromises..RamKiJanaki..princessunaraNikki_TitliSurish

Mithi_vani

IF-Sizzlerz

Mithi_vani

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

my openion

throw them out on the road with family of the victim with victim presence quit necessary and give evry one a rod and nude the rapist and evry one insert rod in him one by one ... and then cut loose his maanhood and leave him to die on road ... the only justice to humanity in my opinion

capital pinishment is very lenient punishment for them ... if in evry city with even 1 rapiest this will done by god they will know the meaning of what they have done ... and in future evry single low level mind will think thousand time what mass and member of the family will do ... 

I totally agree with ... this is the only  Punishment they deserve... they should also go through the PAIN which they culprits given to that poor girl...nd  yes this is the lesson also given to all  those man who were doing such crime so they never ever think to do such crime...  I hope GOVT do justice... nd Prayer is for that girl God given their soul rest on peace... nd i hope in her next birth in whatever from she get next birth God given her better nd Lovely beautiful Life... 
I pray to God Please... never ever give such pain to any girl in their life...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanacutegurlshaminkpramodhaghchitra11glamdoll12ksg_farhanice _girlbabygurl10SiriuslySujalradev_fanshaz2009DilsayParulRatiShivispate22anu rulzpayalibmsashashyamSAIBALROUTHAnvijanyaluvsakshi-karishma-f.s.m..-Ayesshhaa-..SilentPromisesprincessunaraSurish

iloveuindia

Groupbie

iloveuindia

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by payalibm

my openion

+1 if this really helps

Agree with you that capital punishment is too lenient in this case. Such sick d**ks should be scared to harass or rape any girl hereafter. 

Not just them , i think their parents(if alive) deserved to be hanged too for raising  them up like monsters.

i won't blame parents, i don't think any parent will teach their child to do what they did to 23 year old girl.

For me, i would just stripped them apart in public, and then let public deal with them. hit them with same rod they hitted that poor girl and her friend then cut their manhood...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanacutegurlrising_angelnomad.nessyasrisweet-fairyradev_fanshaz2009TheBrattahera57Rainbowcatxosashashyamspate22payalibm..-Ayesshhaa-..f.s.mCandYlicious_Selasinghfaria86SAIBALROUTHAnvijanya-Rashi-SilentPromisesprincessunaraSurish

dolly_07

dolly_07

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
In my opinion the rapist should made stand in public with his hands tied nude...anywhere and all the peoples crossing from their should be handed sticks ..every human being ...and should be compulsory that everybody should hit him how much ever they want..wherever they want to hit him... ..no medical attention should be given to him...then cut off his penis...and left to die...this should be every rapist punishment...and our laws should be more restrict...and Every city should have special police stations with only women police officers so victims can go there and file her complaints..because in most of the cases girls are afraid of going to police stations and culprits go free and rape other girls...

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

vandanacutegurlsas_tvglamdoll12halifax004babygurl10yasrimonamie111sweet-fairyradev_fanshaz2009Rainbowcatxodivyadaya13-SI-sashashyamTheDreamCatcherpayalibmspate22ParulRatiShivianu rulzf.s.mfaria86Ameresnami2811elasingh..-Ayesshhaa-..SAIBALROUTHluvsakshiShanUlasprincessunaraNikki_TitliSurish

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
thank u payel for letting us know this Smile

but at first i have two questions..
1. should we write it here in this topic or PM u?
2. i am not so clear about what exactly we have to write..what kind of punishment we need for those criminals? or what should be the maximum punishment for a rapist? - which one of this?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009yasripayalibmParulRatiShivif.s.mAnvijanyaSAIBALROUTHSurish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top