Sher O Shayri
Sher O Shayri

India-Forums

llSOS CC#30. Invite'z Onlyll (Page 44)

Hearts.Flowers IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.SapnokiRani-.

-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hearts.Flowers

Originally posted by -.SapnokiRani-.

Lol thanks to you keenal ive started watching CSI.ROFL

my pleasure ROFL haha waise did you started watching from first epi ya abhi current se start kiya ROFL

From the first epi.ROFL I'm upto the epi where Ayaan agrees to get engaged to miral.ROFL I've stopped now though, I'll watch it during my break.ROFL

wow lollz ROFL aww haha, hm lekin i would suggest ki you just read all the written updates till now and start watching from last week or so ROFL kyuki beech mein toh bohot hi boring sa ho gya tha Dead ROFL lekin abhi interesting aa raha hai Wink ROFL acha but when's your break starting Ermm

Yes I actually went though the 8 pages in star player and read the main headlines of each epi, even I was thinking of not watching the epis in between, but then you never know, if im bored i'll watch em.ROFL my break starts on sep21st.LOL

haha yeaa LOL wow cool so is it like winter break? LOL and how long is it for LOL
No, spring break. for 2 weeks.LOL

ohh yeaa waha abhi australia mein spring break LOL hmm hamara fall break bhi hoga koi oct ya nov mein LOL

Hearts.Flowers

-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

The lead, Pumpi/Anushka looks so much like my cousin. I'm not kidding. sometimes when anushka smiles she looks exactly like her. except that my cousin is tall lol and she is married now. freakyyy.LOL

aww really i would want to see her lollLOL OMg Shocked she's married haha ROFL you know pampi's real name is hiba and she is literally 16 years old yar LOL waise woh bohot badi toh nai lag rahi show mein shayed about 20-23 lekin she's 16 in real life lolllz LOL kitni lucky hai na abhi se drama mein chance mil gya LOL ROFL
My cousin is in Paki. She got married like 2 years ago.Yes I know, I stalked her when I saw the first epi, cos she looks so much like my baji.ROFL Yeah she actually looks really young, less than 20 for sure, acc to me. She is so prettyyy.<3ROFL

ohh bechare jo shaadi kar jate hai na jail mein phas jate hai hahah jk jk ROFL ROFL  yeaa i have seen some offscreen pics of her and dude she totally looks like a kid ROFL haha
Lol her hubby lives in some other country, so i'm sure she doesn't like it.LOL lol ya she doesnt have many offscreen pictures does she? not on google anyways.LOL

aww that's soo sad OuchOuch nah, i saw it from IG Wink ROFL
Yeah, hopefully she gets her visa stuff soon. Whats IG?ROFL

yea LOL .. Instagram ROFL heard about it na ? lol ROFL

Hearts.Flowers

-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

-.SapnokiRani-.

-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Lol thanks to you keenal ive started watching CSI.ROFL

my pleasure ROFL haha waise did you started watching from first epi ya abhi current se start kiya ROFL

From the first epi.ROFL I'm upto the epi where Ayaan agrees to get engaged to miral.ROFL I've stopped now though, I'll watch it during my break.ROFL

wow lollz ROFL aww haha, hm lekin i would suggest ki you just read all the written updates till now and start watching from last week or so ROFL kyuki beech mein toh bohot hi boring sa ho gya tha Dead ROFL lekin abhi interesting aa raha hai Wink ROFL acha but when's your break starting Ermm

Yes I actually went though the 8 pages in star player and read the main headlines of each epi, even I was thinking of not watching the epis in between, but then you never know, if im bored i'll watch em.ROFL my break starts on sep21st.LOL

haha yeaa LOL wow cool so is it like winter break? LOL and how long is it for LOL
No, spring break. for 2 weeks.LOL

ohh yeaa waha abhi australia mein spring break LOL hmm hamara fall break bhi hoga koi oct ya nov mein LOL
Yes, yours will start when i go back to school.LOL 

haha ikr LOL complete opposite in alomst everythings

Hearts.Flowers

-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

The lead, Pumpi/Anushka looks so much like my cousin. I'm not kidding. sometimes when anushka smiles she looks exactly like her. except that my cousin is tall lol and she is married now. freakyyy.LOL

aww really i would want to see her lollLOL OMg Shocked she's married haha ROFL you know pampi's real name is hiba and she is literally 16 years old yar LOL waise woh bohot badi toh nai lag rahi show mein shayed about 20-23 lekin she's 16 in real life lolllz LOL kitni lucky hai na abhi se drama mein chance mil gya LOL ROFL
My cousin is in Paki. She got married like 2 years ago.Yes I know, I stalked her when I saw the first epi, cos she looks so much like my baji.ROFL Yeah she actually looks really young, less than 20 for sure, acc to me. She is so prettyyy.<3ROFL

ohh bechare jo shaadi kar jate hai na jail mein phas jate hai hahah jk jk ROFL ROFL  yeaa i have seen some offscreen pics of her and dude she totally looks like a kid ROFL haha
Lol her hubby lives in some other country, so i'm sure she doesn't like it.LOL lol ya she doesnt have many offscreen pictures does she? not on google anyways.LOL

aww that's soo sad OuchOuch nah, i saw it from IG Wink ROFL
Yeah, hopefully she gets her visa stuff soon. Whats IG?ROFL

yea LOL .. Instagram ROFL heard about it na ? lol ROFL
Oh yaROFL Sorry I'm not good with short forms of things i dont use.ROFL

arry don't be sry na yarr LOL haha its jst another social network types lekin this is mainly for pics only LOL

Hearts.Flowers

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sher O Shayri Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index