Phulwa

new article on Sargun

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
frnds heres a article on sargun in TC.i m just pasting it here. do share ur views also & not just thanx.

Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey's "painful" Nach Baliye experience 

By TellychakkarTeam 3 Jan 2013 - 15:20
Ravi Dubey and Sargun Mehta

Sargun Mehta, who is currently seen in Sony Entertainment Television's Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada as Bulbul, has given a spectacular dance performance along with beau Ravi Dubey on Star Plus' Nach Baliye in its first episode.

However, churning out superb performances is not an easy task for these TV actors. The couple practices a lot and has to go throw a lot of strenuous and 'painful' dance sessions.

Since the couple hasn't danced much, they end up hurting each other while doing certain steps, as Sargun quips, "I am completely bruised. I tend to fall and get hit every now and then on the show."

So is it just Sargun who gets hurt? "No, it's not just me. I end up hitting Ravi a lot of times. In fact, there was a step where Ravi had to jump and you know what… he jumped on me. Actually, at times, we are putting in so much of effort that at the end of it we realize that both of us went extreme with each other. I end up getting bruised and so does he. In fact, every day after getting back home, I wish I had someone to give me a massage as my body pains severely. But then, it's the same routine again the next day."

Well…no pain no gain folks…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameresbeebutterflybuzzy.reenaholi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new article on Sargun" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Ouch! That does sound painful...and it's amazing how they manage not to let it show during the performance. But yup, guess it's true...no gain without pain. Poor them! Wish them courage and luck.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

OHOuch take care both of u 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Ouch! That sounds like a painful experience but yeah you have to put in a lot of hard work in order to succeed. Glad to know they are working so hard, hopefully it will be all worth it in the end. All the luck to them for their future performances! :)

Thanks for sharing! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top