Posted: 19 years ago
I feel bad for the guy that plays Raj. He has practically nothing to do on the show. What's his name...Parmeet Sethi? Is that correct? Anyway, I feel sorry for him. His role is practically non-existent. Manini De (Pari) has nothing to do either. Aside from that whole snooping in the card shop for Malika, what else has she got to do? Maddy bechara bhi kabhi kabhi kuch bol de tha hai, nahi tho woh bhi M.I.A. rehta hai. And whatever happeend to HM? She wasn't at Jassi's birthday party or her pre-engagement party. Lagta hai ki 3T ka 2T bangaya!
😆 😆 sandeepa....I think it, as someone mentioned a while back, has to do with budget cuts....
Ides, I think they need the budget to finance Jassi's new wardrobe, shoes, purses, cosmetics, perfumes, etc. for when the trasformation begins!   ðŸ˜†
yep.... and also for all that BLEACH to whiten armaan's character... 😉
oh you guys... 😆

Parmeet sethi is a wonderful actor and I don't understand why he choose to take up Raj's role...

I liked him in dastaan and even ddlj.. 😉
I think all the bleach is being used on Malika and Pari's hair because is it just me, or do they keep getting blonder and blonder?
I love your avatar, by the way. That's a really nice pic of Sameer.
but they dont have to finance anything for Purab, he is already "Mr. White" 😉
Originally posted by radha_18

but they dont have to finance anything for Purab, he is already "Mr. White" 😉

hmmm....actualy they are planning to use the soot from Armaan to make Purab grey.....idhar bhi bachat 😉
Originally posted by smisha

oh you guys... 😆

Parmeet sethi is a wonderful actor and I don't understand why he choose to take up Raj's role...

I liked him in dastaan and even ddlj.. 😉

Actually, in the original script, Raj was one of the most important (and disgusting) charcters. Even nandu and mallika were very important. Nowadys, they are sidelined. And poor Apoorva, he doesnt deserve the treatment he is getting from T&D.

PS: Parmeeth was given the role of Armaan but he chose to do Raj's.
Originally posted by ides

hmmm....actualy they are planning to use the soot from Armaan to make Purab grey.....idhar bhi bachat 😉

😆 arre, aaj ke episode mein to Purab phir se "st. Mehra " ban gaya.