Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

FF: Forever Yearning - UPDT: CH. 25 - PG. 135 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 144

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Chapter One – The Misery

I wandered through the rain for hours on end, with no destination in mind. I had just lost the love of my life. Madhu…

I walked alone, drenched in rain, with an empty mind. I had no sense of where I was headed; I just knew that it wasn't home. I refused to go back to the place where I had lost my life.

That's all I remember from that hazy night and a few honks from the cars as they swerved around me. The rest is all a blur.

I woke up in my room, on my bed, hours later. I sat up and wondered how I had ended up back in bed.

Had I been dreaming? I remember thinking to myself.

I warily turned my head towards the right. It was empty. She wasn't there. The bed was in the same position it had been in before Madhu had been taken to the hospital.

I refused to accept she was gone. I was in denial.

"MADHU!"

I called out for her. My voice echoed so loud that anyone would've heard it.

"BIWI!"

No response.

I stood up off the bed and called for her a few more times. There was no response.

I had my back towards the door, when suddenly I head footsteps entering my room. They weren't the same. They weren't hers. The soft, light footsteps she took…these were the complete opposite.

Then I heard him speak.

"Chief…"

I turned to see Bittuji standing in the doorway in tears.

"Tell your bhabiji that I'd like my chai. Now."

"Bhabiji…"

He didn't complete his sentence. He burst into tears and ran out of my room as I stared at him with a baffled expression.

I walked towards the washroom to freshen up. That's when I was hit with reality.

I saw the blood drops on the mirror and floor. Her blood drops.

I stared at the blood drops and was shot with the flashback of her the previous night.

I fell to my knees as the flashbacks haunted my mind.

I wanted to scream but no noise came out of me. Rather, more tears flowed out of my eyes.

"No…no, NO!"

I got up and ran out of the bathroom with my eyes closed. I couldn't be in there.

I walked towards my closet and opened the door. There lay all her clothes. I grabbed her dress and gently caressed it as I remembered back to when she had worn it.

The night of the party.

I saw a tear fall onto the dress. I rubbed at my eye and realized it was mine. I placed the dress back into the closet and quickly closed the door.

I leaned my back against the closet door and slid down towards the floor.

I placed my face in my palms and screamed my heart out.

"WHY MADHU, WHY?!"

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4juhi1990fariha_92manya99Rsaakkasadiya93zelja89pa24703987aliahaysenga0130malar3flowing_riverJhanvi11SiMi81smilydearmilhanDazlingdivyaamitasailysalekh1nai1311_yspDiahhbgscribeanvikaatti7799elegenttashuPujark3tharuTWAPristineSouls-o-m-m-i-echarmingkillerButifuleyescutestar12kpm_madhuprabha75rock_ruvisweetdearRoohasamiaranjanatripathidarkangel93vaani21kendraAroraNanna_77aman93aksuji-Misek-saijahnavitrishnawaliyalove.piyaliCheckmateIWinrev4evaamrithasMarie_789afghangirlAnjali.12Santhu.The.King--Janvie--_SnowFlakes_--Yukthi--Sagar21My_VivJaanmannu_minnieSyed695udaymanyata07Sanjhipunam2712-Mrinalini-nahtani88t_areeb.Shree.deepak148LogicalNonsenseZara_92Miss_uliuliSaiSnehakariba..Cute_Angel..-StephinesS-Valar.Morghulishifzaa..Pooja..dumas--Udhay---Wild_Desire-Hdhdvmpy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Forever Yearning - UPDT: CH. 25 - PG. 135 (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HiddlestonedSaiS

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Nyc start dear, RK is so much in pain amd plz put the link of forever yours in index bcoz it will be helpful for new readers. Pritt i want arrogant rk in this ff and plz bring new madhu soon

Thank you Deepak!!

If you click on "Forever Yours (Tragic End) Continued" on the first page, you're directed to Forever Yours Thumbs Up.

Also, don't worry! His character is going to slowly develop! Right now he's in denial, soon he'll accept she's gone, and then he'll miss her, and then he'll go back to...OOPS NO SPOILERS! LOL

Edited by PrittB - 03 January 2013 at 2:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Janvie----Yukthi--SaiS

Directioner1D

IF-Rockerz

Directioner1D

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Woah... Awesme start... I always wanted continuation of tragic end... So tysm... Ur writng is so impactful dat i cn feel hw much pain RK is gng thru... Once agn thnks fr this update :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hiddlestoned

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
This touched my heart :(
U write so well !!!

Hiddlestoned

afghangirl

IF-Dazzler

afghangirl

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Cry nice start.thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Nice Start to the tragic story Pritt.

Hiddlestoned

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
amazing start
Aah Rk in pain

Hiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.