My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update dear...
thnxxx for pm...
Al981 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab update !!! So he try to find out abt Raj ...Good ...plss update d next part Dear !!
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Hey very nyc pritt.
😊😊
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
so unknowingly rk cares for madhuri😳
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update
Continue Soon
Thank You So Much For The PM
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Cnfusin hi cnfusin he solutin kuch pata nehi!!
Nice update.cnt sn.
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update
lets see what happens
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter Six – The Revelation

"Tell me everything you know."

I had called back Bittuji from his mini vacation to help me out. He was the best person I knew when it came down to figuring things out about others.

I hadn't told Bittuji about Madhu's look-a-like, but I did inform him of the bar fight.

"Raj Sharma. He's 25, has one younger sister Madhuri and is a son to Manvir and Neha Sharma."

"Have you seen his sister?"

"No chief."

"And Manvir Sharma? Sounds oddly familiar…"

"Yes chief, Manvir Sharma is owner of Sharma Productions."

"WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me!"

"Chief…I know everything about every person that comes in contact with you…if I told you everything I know, you'd be sitting here for years…"

"Alright, just continue. What else do you know?"

"About Raj?"

"About EVERYTHING Bittuji. Every single detail you know about him and his family. Wait why didn't Raj inform anyone about his father?"

"Well, Raj Sharma, he refused to take his father's help in becoming big. He believes that if his father could make it big on his own two feet, so can he. That's why he's moved on from modeling and is working as your background actor. Madhuri Sharma, 24, no one knows what she looks like. Madhuri's parents were afraid that public exposure would ruin their daughter's life and so they kept her at home. She was homeschooled and there's actually news that just recently she's been getting out more. Her parents are looking for her groom reporters say."

I felt heart broken. Why? Well, I couldn't see my Madhu getting married off to someone else…

I know, she's not my Madhu, but she resembles her, and there's no way I'd be able to see anyone with the same face as my Madhu getting married to another person.

I looked at Bittuji then as I wondered something.

"Why was she so surprised to see me that day then…her brother's an actor, I'm an actor…why hasn't she come to set before?"

"Raj is the reason chief. It's been claimed that he tells his sister that the only way she'll enter any sort of set is if she makes it big on her own as their father did. As you can probably tell chief, Raj isn't too fond of Madhuri. In fact, he's reportedly never liked her or considered her a sister."

I remembered back to the scene in the hospital, Madhuri seemed upset to have almost lost her brother. Then I remembered back to her telling me she'd make me pay.

I felt bad for her…she cared about her brother but he didn't even like her…

"Why doesn't he like her Bittuji?"

"Chief, I'm sorry, I don't know that actually. I can only figure out so much…"

"I understand. You still manage to surprise me. I always wonder how you do it."

Bittuji laughed.

He came to a stop as I remembered something.

"Bittuji…he's in the ICU. I could've sworn I'd only beat him until he was almost unconscious. He was still conscious though…there's no way…ICU?!"

"I was wondering the same thing when you explained what happened chief…"

I looked down at my watch and then back at Bittuji.

"Bittuji, do you think you'd be able to phone Madhuri to come visit me at the main entrance here at 7pm?"

"Madhuri? I've never seen her before…she's a hard one to get contact with chief…"

"Bittuji, if I can see her 3 times in 2 days…you should be able to contact her."

"Yes chief."

"Now go, before it's too late."

"Yes chief."

Bittuji turned to walk away when suddenly he came to a stop in the doorway. He turned to look in my direction.

"Chief?"

I looked towards him confused.

"Yeah?"

"How are you…"

That question managed to cause a pain in my heart. I wasn't okay.

I remembered why I hadn't wanted any contact with anyone I knew.

"I'm fine Bittuji."

I lied.

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Update time..

Madhuri.. Madhuri... Yeh kaisa raaz hai. Raj is stupid. My baby RK.. relax... Everything will be fine.

Thanks for the update IC
Tanmaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Update Pritt

Waiting to know more about Madhuri.