The Serial

Pihu and Raj Singh Arora

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ms.pm

Groupbie

ms.pm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I guess Pihu is right in her own spot and Raj too but they both don't talk about what they want and that's why they have a lot of differences between them at the moment...On the other hand Pooja is so understanding I mean at such a young age how can you even think like that but she is different and really sweet!!!but sometimes I still think Pihu needs to let it out more than she does cuz we see raj discussing his problems but she doesn't. What do you guys think PLZ put in your opinions!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutie4197ABCDesiGirl93Shaya_123-Lila-Syed695shibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pihu and Raj Singh Arora" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AndyTaarey

Goldie

AndyTaarey

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
i feel Pihu is right..i mean they are together for the past 5 years..she supported him for 5 years... n pooja on d odr side is new to him..thy recently became close friends so its easy for her to understand him. Ofcourse initially wen Pihu and Raj became frnz n couple thy shared d same understandin like how now pooja n raj share. 
Pihu told Raj to do tv... obviously it was for Raj's betterment only.And wen he left the movie anybody would get pissed off... it was quite obvious... and Raj din take marriage seriously... i mean Wen Jai asked him 2 marry Pihu he din want to. and she din speak abt it cause she already heard what he had to say abt marriage and probably din want to force him 2 get married to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmrumpasamail48surpatel

ms.pm

Groupbie

ms.pm

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AndyTaarey

<font color="#0033cc" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">i feel Pihu is right..i mean they are together for the past 5 years..she supported him for 5 years... n pooja on d odr side is new to him..thy recently became close friends so its easy for her to understand him. Ofcourse initially wen Pihu and Raj became frnz n couple thy shared d same understandin like how now pooja n raj share.</font>
<font color="#0033cc" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Pihu told Raj to do tv... obviously it was for Raj's betterment only.And wen he left the movie anybody would get pissed off... it was quite obvious... and Raj din take marriage seriously... i mean Wen Jai asked him 2 marry Pihu he din want to. and she din speak abt it cause she already heard what he had to say abt marriage and probably din want to force him 2 get married to her.</font>

You're point also makes a lot of sense as I said everybody there is a point through all of them but yeah this was a huge one I agree :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AndyTaarey

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Raj is idiot. I feel Pihu is right from her pov.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ms.pmrumpasamail48AndyTaareyDeathstroke

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Everyone has their POVs... Raj has worked on TV before...and has experimented in his roles.. he doesn't find anything creative on TV anymore.. it becomes a suffocation if you are forced to do something your heart isn't in.. So Raj isn't wrong.. Probably Pihu is with him ever since he's been doing TV.. Then Pihu did not have any reason to complain.. Now she has as Raj doesn't want to do TV..he's waiting for movies and when he got one, sadly his lines were cut coz he was better than the main lead..So it's obvious he does not want to work where his work isn't respected.. Pihu has her POV too..and is right in her own place but i am with Raj.

Edited by shibz - 07 January 2013 at 3:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rsa_26ms.pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.