Supernatural

||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 87)

Post Reply New Post

Page 87 of 150

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm just posting randomly my fav parts from various seasons , especially the fully parts, coz I wanna lighten the moods of the members here , specially my sweet Di , who is herself so special n in need of mood brightening as I feel. EmbarrassedHug
Also the fact that I m new to this forum n I never before got the chance to discuss SPN except with my sister , ( we used to have these huge discussion sessions night after night for day after day , ending only when there's sun rising out their , n my mommy gets up to prepare tea, only then we two lil incorrigble vampires would look at the watch n shut the lids of our coffins ROFL , but no regrets n always with this huge big grin on face n a jovial mood that you get after spending some good time Big smile , thinking of the bros were like taking drugs, they make us heady n gives us the " kick " you know Wink ) and, some random people at facebook SPN fan pages. So here I would post randomly. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbysayanti_ashiuvEphemeraVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 87)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Who just lovvved Dean's expressions when in that looney toon episode ( I forgot the name of it Confused , but hope you got me Embarrassed ) where that evil doctor offers Dean money when he was in a bit of a pickle ( you slimey ball, you can't buy our Dean with all the money in the world ! Angry Because he is Invaluable Heart ) and tried to make a truce , the expression and the answer Dean gave him next was so fantastically kickass, Clap Day Dreaming I was like go my Next-to-Sammy-Hubby !

flutterbysayanti_ashiuvEphemeraVasusenaRadheya

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Another thing that I would like to share is that I downloaded some cool gifs of Dean n created some myself n filled them in my mobile , coz I know my best friends have this unhealthy habit Wink of searching through my mobile , and many of them have not seen SPN n don't know about Jensen Confused . Well, those gifs turned into bullets Wink n killed a few fair girls in my college next day when they saw the stuff, they were like " OMG!!!!!!! Who's the guy ? He's like crazy hot staff ! " Wink LOLBlushing Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemeraVasusenaRadheya

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
oh wowiee... moni... u rjust one more fangurl that this forum was and desperately needing... Star i am glad that u came here and r sharing with us ur cute... stories... Embarrassed

sayanti_ashiuvBamonforeverEphemeraVasusenaRadheya

Jyotimena

IF-Rockerz

Jyotimena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@moni
as expected:-P
jA is spl<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayanti_ashiuvVasusenaRadheya

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotimeena

@moni
as expected:-P
jA is spl<3
Oyeee ONLY SPECIAL ?? Angry JA is much more. Wink We need to invent new words of praise for him. Day Dreaming

sayanti_ashiuvflutterbyEphemeraVasusenaRadheya

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

oh wowiee... moni... u rjust one more fangurl that this forum was and desperately needing... Star i am glad that u came here and r sharing with us ur cute... stories... Embarrassed
 Hey forum is for sharing na ...Wink The pleasure in all mine. Big smile

flutterbyVasusenaRadheya

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Originally posted by flutterby

Hey forum is for sharing na ...Wink The pleasure in all mine. Big smile

you are such a darlingHug

BamonforeverVasusenaRadheya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top