Supernatural

India-Forums

Supernatural
Supernatural

||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 86)

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

ok... just like misha love day... we had a jensen love  day...  april 10th was jensen love day

so show ur love and support jensen   against the organised hate people.. Angry

jensen... carry on rocking the show like you do best!!!!!!!!!! Star
oh yeah!! and i loved the way you put it "organised  hate club" lol
and i guess 13th is i eman today is Jared love day

Ephemera IF-Sizzlerz
Ephemera
Ephemera

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Originally posted by sayanti_ashiuv

Originally posted by flutterby

oh wowiee... moni... u rjust one more fangurl that this forum was and desperately needing... Star i am glad that u came here and r sharing with us ur cute... stories... Embarrassed
 Hey forum is for sharing na ...Wink The pleasure in all mine. Big smile

you are such a darlingHug
aww you too. Hug * Hugs Dean too* , one hug always for our funny, crazy, passionate , intense, sensitive, sweet, caring , gorgeous , dashing, cool, hawt, loving , soft hearted , ready-to-take-the-hell-crap-yet-easily-bruised-over-a-harsh-word-of-people-he-loves DeanDay Dreaming
@bold Shocked Moniii kid i am gonna RESPECT you FOR THIS *bows*
@blue yeah THAT's me tooShocked i mean I am like DeanShocked
and THAT's an awesome definition hon!!ClapStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

aww you too. Hug * Hugs Dean too* , one hug always for our funny, crazy, passionate , intense, sensitive, sweet, caring , gorgeous , dashing, cool, hawt, loving , soft hearted , ready-to-take-the-hell-crap-yet-easily-bruised-over-a-harsh-word-of-people-he-loves Dean. Day Dreaming[/QUOTE] Kamini ! Shocked Angry Dean sirf mera hai samjhi tu , baju hath ! But agree with all the things you said about my Dean . Clap He's like that ! A kickass dude come a big softie Blushing 
Fell in love with him on the first episode I saw in SPN series , Blushing Haiii , lovve the way he says ..." Bi**h ! " LOL

Ephemera

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Guys what about that scene in s7 where Sam n Dean were at supermarket trying to find some food which aren't spiked with sucrocorp or corn syrup. Poor Dean picked up from fast food packet n showed it to Sam saying with that desperate hope of a fast food lover, "This says 100% organic". aww his face when Sam rejected it and bought lots of fruits n Dean's frustration with it. ROFL ROFL Poor Dean n his food frustrations because of Sam ! ROFL
My Dean is a warrior . Approve He needs to eat a man's food . Not those greeny stuff that Sam bought . I'm sure Sam did that to irritate Dean only . Angry Ouch He loves to annoy Dean . Cry

Ephemera

Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

[QUOTE=Bamonforever]Guys what about that scene in s7 where Sam n Dean were at supermarket trying to find some food which aren't spiked with sucrocorp or corn syrup. Poor Dean picked up from fast food packet n showed it to Sam saying with that desperate hope of a fast food lover, "This says 100% organic". aww his face when Sam rejected it and bought lots of fruits n Dean's frustration with it. ROFL ROFL Poor Dean n his food frustrations because of Sam ! ROFL
<font color="#99 Oiii what kind of fangirl are you who doesn't even care about Dean's health ? :@ :o you want him to die at a premature age by eating unhealthy junkie food ??
Sam is not a gadha like you :D He cares utmost for his childlike petulant elder bro n dt's why my Sammy insists on buying healthy food so dat Dean remains in good shape n good health. ;)
Sam rockkks :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EphemeraVasusenaRadheya

Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=flutterby] <font size="2">[B]<font color="#009933">ok... just like misha love day... we ha<font size="2">d</font> a jensen love day... april 1<font size="2">0</font>th <font size="2">wa</font>s jensen love day

so show ur love and support jensen[IMG=http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/cheerleader1-smiley.gif]" /> [URL=http://emoticoner.com][IMG=http://emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/smileys/cheerlead OMG!!! They've love days for them ?? :o I didn't even know. Some fangirl I m. ;( * sigh* *gives Dean an apologising hug* * Some jealous-need-to-a-life people pointed out, "She just needs an excuse to hug u Dean, it has nothing got to do with apology Dean. " * *throws dirty duster at them n bat my lashes at Dean. * *...Hey!! Leave us alone now. Rest of the details of my apology are strictly private. *
But seriously, guys, u get to know so many things if u but visit the forum.

EphemeraVasusenaRadheya

Carmilla IF-Stunnerz
Carmilla
Carmilla

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
@Di, aww thanks Di. :D *hugs di* *hugs Dean* for those who don't know the Luni Moni, 1 hug 4 Dean per each hug to any body. ;)
Bt seriously Di I already know that u are like him Di. A lot. :o
U are a strong, responsible girl, loyal n fiercely loving and protecting the people you love, welcoming, fun loving, pretty cool yet soft hearted, the kind whose eyes burn n tingle n jaw ache when encountered with harshness n betrayal n eve more when your sibling pulls you into a hug.
God! I feel like I m describing Dean lolz. :p
Bt the more you say about, the more u feel is left to say :)

EphemeraVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

<font color="#99 Oiii what kind of fangirl are you who doesn't even care about Dean's health ? :@ :o you want him to die at a premature age by eating unhealthy junkie food ??
Sam is not a gadha like you :D He cares utmost for his childlike petulant elder bro n dt's why my Sammy insists on buying healthy food so dat Dean remains in good shape n good health. ;)
Sam rockkks :)
He's a mindblowwing BMR ! Jo bhi khata hain , hajam kar leta hai .    

Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 13 April 2013 at 5:27pm

Ephemera

Go to top