||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
arey atleast we can have  J2M FC cos SPN is long running one like 8 years πŸ˜²

let them have ian/paul/elena FC
one problem tho...

if its a combined FC of JA/JP/MC ...then arguments can break out

but when you the see the present scene in IF...you won't Find "Fights" between JP MC JA fans ... cos not many fans are hereπŸ˜•

some how we need to have a J2M FC...
if nothing works out atleast JA FC
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
may be
but we can request the DT to open FC's for JA, JP and MC
but we have to show activity na??
agar teeno ko milaakar if we have an FC then we can have considerable amount of activity na
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
hmm.
okay so 2moro i post a thread regarding this topic n then lets c how many ppl shows their concern
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Black : like seriously??πŸ€”
kuch zyada nahi hogaya😑...abhi bachein heinyaar...
even dean wanted sam to be a child little longer

oye hoi... why not??? i am not impatient... the kids can take their own sweet time... and besides it will be a treat to watch the winchester kids carry on their dads' legacy... jared has a son... if jensen will have a daughter... it will provide for a great future ahead.. brother- sister combo..  something new, which has never been shown before... πŸ˜ƒ  😎
L - Yes! The expressions on his face say everything. I loved when he said he was very nervous directing his Dad. Anyone would be... with the roles kind of reversed.

I'd love a J2M FC! It's about appreciating all three of them. If someone has a problem with even one of them, they shouldn't join so I don't see how the fights would arise. Anyway, I'd love JP and MC ATs too!
Originally posted by SPNnIPKKNDlover

hmm.
okay so 2moro i post a thread regarding this topic n then lets c how many ppl shows their concern
that's a working idea...
but thing is this is an open forum...people are in and out as they wish...
not like other forums where there is activity on a daily basis
so no idea how will we get a response
Originally posted by flutterby

oye hoi... why not??? i am not impatient... the kids can take their own sweet time... and besides it will be a treat to watch the winchester kids carry on their dads' legacy... jared has a son... if jensen will have a daughter... it will provide for a great future ahead.. brother- sister combo..  something new, which has never been shown before... πŸ˜ƒ  😎
@black : chalo brother-sister tho kaha...warna in indian scenario...jigri dost lof samdi banne mein vishwaas rakthe hein zyadaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeap bro-sis would be awesome...par after 20 years...😳
Originally posted by -Mystery-

L - Yes! The expressions on his face say everything. I loved when he said he was very nervous directing his Dad. Anyone would be... with the roles kind of reversed.

I'd love a J2M FC! It's about appreciating all three of them. If someone has a problem with even one of them, they shouldn't join so I don't see how the fights would arise. Anyway, I'd love JP and MC ATs too!
exactly he was so  honest with that
well "shouldn't" join is common sense dear...
but in I-F its usally missing...
and more over I-F has become a battle ground of sorts in many cases look at some show forums they are JUST πŸ€’
i don't want my J2M's thread become one...i wanna make sure that it will never happen na