Supernatural

||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 150

akkiiiii

akkiiiii

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

waise... when is jensen's baby due????  

in may ... danneel's tummy has grown so big than da last time at pple's choice i jus saw on FB ... i was wondering kya speed h LOLTongue... gonna be one healthy baby Embarrassed

love
akki

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 30)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayanti_ashiuv

IF-Rockerz

sayanti_ashiuv

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
really waiting for JA'S baby to be bornEmbarrassed

@devil'sangel i hope you are taking care of yourself..wish you a speedy recoveryEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Jensen was awesome in the scene where Dean's talking to the girls at the bar and Aaron pretends to hit on him.  Dean was so uncomfortable that it cracked me up. What brilliant expressions Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiiflutterbyEphemeraluv_winchesters

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
mally... he is always brilliant... Day Dreaming for me, his anguish, pain recalling his moments in hell r just one of his gem moments in spn Star

luv_winchestersEphemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@flutter..ummm she is "mahi" not "mally"Ermm

@mahi i sooo agree...JA has this unique ability of making every muscle in his body to act perfectly!!!
his body language usually does the talking very very effectively!!

guys i am doing "portrait crochet/single crochet intarsia" of a JA / JP/ MC pics...
of which i am half way through JA's am planning to send the crocheted portrait to JA 
wish me luck..although its impossible to finish before march 1st and send that to him am thinking of sending it in April month ...my birth month before my birthday on 30th
so i need encouragement and luck from you all as this style of crochet is very new to me..and am attempting such a big project for the first time..
the pic i chose was this..made a grid graph of it 

wish me luck guys am so so tensed and excited all at same time

guys one more thing..discussing personal lives of actors is against forum rules...be careful dears..otherwise it will attract mods here..Ouch 

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 10 February 2013 at 1:39am

-Mystery-luv_winchesters

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@flutter..ummm she is "mahi" not "mally"Ermm

@mahi i sooo agree...JA has this unique ability of making every muscle in his body to act perfectly!!!
his body language usually does the talking very very effectively!!

guys i am doing "portrait crochet/single crochet intarsia" of a JA / JP/ MC pics...
of which i am half way through JA's am planning to send the crocheted portrait to JA 
wish me luck..although its impossible to finish before march 1st and send that to him am thinking of sending it in April month ...my birth month before my birthday on 30th
so i need encouragement and luck from you all as this style of crochet is very new to me..and am attempting such a big project for the first time..
the pic i chose was this..made a grid graph of it 
 wish me luck guys am so so tensed and excited all at same time

guys one more thing..discussing personal lives of actors is against forum rules...be careful dears..otherwise it will attract mods here..Ouch 

wow... what crochet intarsia???? what r u talking abt?? cud u elaborate??
and yes, abt personal matters... sorry...

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

wow... what crochet intarsia???? what r u talking abt?? cud u elaborate??
and yes, abt personal matters... sorry...

sure y not??

its a type of thread art and called crochet...were you turn the pics into portraits from threads...

for example...

my finished would be of the type like these...

Jensen Ackles Portrait Cross Stitch Pattern

This is a cross stitch pattern for a portrait of Jensen Ackles. When completed, 

i too used a cross stich pattern of the previous pic i posted and when i crochet it it would also look somewhat like this

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 10 February 2013 at 2:19am

flutterbyluv_winchesters

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
my god... its beautiful...

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top