Supernatural

||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 150

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

ohh yeahh..Sorry 99 problems was the one where they stuck in the TV worldLOL NUTCRAKER!! Ohh i loved the Trickster!!
And Same here, and Sam's expression every time he saw thatLOL 

You know before that episode I had thought that I would die crying if/when Dean died, but the ways in which he died were so comical in Mystery Spot that I couldn't stop laughing. LOL

"Do these tacos taste funny to you?"  BAM!

"What do you say? We get Chinese takeout?" BAM! 

"Hey buddy.. someone needs a friend?" Aaa LOL

Actually the TV world episode was Changing Channels.  I so love Trickster.  Especially Sam and Dean in Supernatural sitcom part was hilarious!

99 Episodes was with the wh*re of Babylon who was pretending to be a prophet.. and Cas was "on a bender" ROFL

Edited by -Mystery- - 25 January 2013 at 8:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 18)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

You know before that episode I had thought that I would die crying if/when Dean died, but the ways in which he died were so comical in Mystery Spot that I couldn't stop laughing. LOL

"Do these tacos taste funny to you?"  BAM!

"What do you say? We get Chinese takeout?" BAM! 

"Hey buddy.. someone needs a friend?" Aaa LOL

Actually the TV world episode was Changing Channels.  I so love Trickster.  Especially Sam and Dean in Supernatural sitcom part was hilarious!

99 Episodes was with the wh*re of Babylon who was pretending to be a prophet.. and Cas was "on a bender" ROFL
SORRY again.. my stupid pathetic memoryStern Smile

LOLYeah i loved all those episodes man!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

You mean Mystery Spot?! Yesss that was awesome... Love the move he busts while getting up from the bed LOL
ohh yeahh..Sorry 99 problems was the one where they stuck in the TV worldLOL NUTCRAKER!! Ohh i loved the Trickster!!
And Same here, and Sam's expression every time he saw thatLOL 

agreed!!!!!!!!! even though dean died... in 1000 diff ways possible... i was still rofling... coz of these two's acting... dean's Heat of the moment dance... and sam's expression... after he is asked ' to rise and shine' ROFL

Ephemera

jyotimeena

IF-Rockerz

jyotimeena

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged
@flut
hey!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

agreed!!!!!!!!! even though dean died... in 1000 diff ways possible... i was still rofling... coz of these two's acting... dean's Heat of the moment dance... and sam's expression... after he is asked ' to rise and shine' ROFL

I actually felt awful for Sam.  The poor guy was miserable.  Dean didn't remember anything so he got off the hook easy but poor Sam, he had to watch his brother so many times and not being able to stop it was killing him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flutterbyEphemeraherms_angel

jyotimeena

IF-Rockerz

jyotimeena

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by flutterby

<font size="2"><font color="#990000">agreed!!!!!!!!! even though dean died... in 1000 diff ways possible... i was still rofling... coz of these two's acting... dean's Heat of the moment dance... and sam's expression... after he is asked ' to rise and shine' ROFL</font></font>

I actually felt awful for Sam. The poor guy was miserable. Dean didn't remember anything so he got off the hook easy but poor Sam, he had to watch his brother so many times and not being able to stop it was killing him.

that was funny:-D

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@flutter agreedROFL
@blazingwater loved your Gifs in you dabba...can i take it??Embarrassed
@jo hey

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 27 January 2013 at 12:33am

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@ jyoti... 
Hi photo saycheese.gif

L... it was the most hilarious episode of season 4?5?... i dont remember, but i

watched it 5-6 times and it has always made me laugh...           
point and laugh at photo laughatyou.gif

Ephemera

Post Reply New Post

Go to top