Supernatural

||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 106)

Post Reply New Post

Page 106 of 150

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flutterby

L... no thanks... LOL i am stumped by ur spn riddles itself Embarrassed

not paticularly a LOTR fan... although i am a narnia fan Embarrassed
says who?? the one who cracks my questions in a jiffy??Ermm
in HP forum i have posed "real" riddles..you know poetic and indigeniousCool
i never knew i can pose QUALITY riddles beforShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 (Page 106)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

Originally posted by mjht_one

@lakshmi: i actually haven't read her work because well um i realy got into lotr like  2 years ago, and also because i haven't gotten time to read for the last 2 years since important years of studies, so had to concentrate, and i also wnat to finish watching all the hobbit movies that will come out before i read th books otherwise i feel as if i won't enjoy the movies

you can call me L Embarrassed
well am opposite of you..if IF i catch any movie adaptation of any book...then No books for me..and vice versa,,Ouch
i just can't understand or connect to teh movie..and i will be biased from the start and miss out on enjoying the film/book..more over the changes they do to filmise certains things changes the "feel" of books LOL
actually usually i like reading the book first before i watch the movie, so i can understand whats going on, but usually since in movies it msses out half of the book, so i did't want to ruin the movies of lotr for me...

tusay, i agree wiht you  on that, books are always different to the movies a bit
well i am a fast reader..i read through making up visuals as i go...so its pretty embossed in my mind..so hard to connect to a filmLOL

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 19 April 2013 at 4:24am

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
jensen as in dean.. LOL  was fab in freeks and geeks... i love how he tries time and again to make krissy have a normal life... even  finishing off the vampire nest so that she can have a normal life... he is the sacrificing brother... and thats why he was the character... Day Dreaming  to watch out for in this epi Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged

jensen as in dean.. LOL  was fab in freeks and geeks... i love how he tries time and again to make krissy have a normal life... even  finishing off the vampire nest so that she can have a normal life... he is the sacrificing brother... and thats why he was the character... Day Dreaming  to watch out for in this epi Heart
exactly Flutter..This Self-Sacrificing-for-his Sammy-Dean is my FAV!!
he is my role model for bring a older sibling..Embarrassed
the way Krissy and dean connect..reminds me of benOuch

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
yeah, krissy even kissed dean's cheek at the end... Embarrassed that was a surprise... LOL

and i loved dean's expression when krissy didnt shoot victor... Day Dreaming but decided to let him go instead...  he was like... thats my girl.. Star

Ephemera

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged

yeah, krissy even kissed dean's cheek at the end... Embarrassed that was a surprise... LOL

and i loved dean's expression when krissy didnt shoot victor... Day Dreaming but decided to let him go instead...  he was like... thats my girl.. Star

yeah that was cute and sad tooBroken Heart
..Dean would be a great fatherStar
..only if he had trust in himself.Ermm
.and if he stops self-loathing and having low self esteemAngry

and i should do a Standing ovation for Jensen bro here..the subtle changes in facial expression speaks volumeDay Dreaming

flutterby

flutterby

IF-Rockerz

flutterby

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged

and i should do a Standing ovation for Jensen bro here..the subtle changes in facial expression speaks volumeDay Dreaming

and as if the expressions werent enough he has amazing dialogues...

" did you see that blue van he was usainbolting into" ( when he and krissy attempt to catch that vampire) ROFL

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged

and as if the expressions werent enough he has amazing dialogues...

" did you see that blue van he was usainbolting into" ( when he and krissy attempt to catch that vampire) ROFL

the pop culture or references these guys make..its so hilarious...ROFL
well said...he is a complete package

Post Reply New Post

Go to top