||JA AT|I am sexy and I know it||IMP! SEE PG139 - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
Remember 99 problems... dean's 'Heat of the moment' I LOVED that!!! :P
 I totally agree with you about Seasons 1-5 - best ones ever.

Yeah, unfortunately... Though it was kinda funny the way Charlie said that "Since you guys are here, monsters must be here," but it's also kinda sad... these guys save lives while risking theirs and rarely get thanked. Heck, forget being thanked, they're barely ever acknowledged. But someone's gotta do the job.
Edited by -Mystery- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -BlazingWater-

Remember 99 problems... dean's 'Heat of the moment' I LOVED that!!! :P

You mean Mystery Spot?! Yesss that was awesome... Love the move he busts while getting up from the bed ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NctuEE3JQcg[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by -Mystery-

You mean Mystery Spot?! Yesss that was awesome... Love the move he busts while getting up from the bed ðŸ˜†
ohh yeahh..Sorry 99 problems was the one where they stuck in the TV world😆 NUTCRAKER!! Ohh i loved the Trickster!!
And Same here, and Sam's expression every time he saw that😆 

ohh yeahh..Sorry 99 problems was the one where they stuck in the TV world😆 NUTCRAKER!! Ohh i loved the Trickster!!

You know before that episode I had thought that I would die crying if/when Dean died, but the ways in which he died were so comical in Mystery Spot that I couldn't stop laughing. ðŸ˜†

"Do these tacos taste funny to you?"  BAM!

"What do you say? We get Chinese takeout?" BAM! 

"Hey buddy.. someone needs a friend?" Aaa ðŸ˜†

Actually the TV world episode was Changing Channels.  I so love Trickster.  Especially Sam and Dean in Supernatural sitcom part was hilarious!

99 Episodes was with the wh*re of Babylon who was pretending to be a prophet.. and Cas was "on a bender" ðŸ¤£

You know before that episode I had thought that I would die crying if/when Dean died, but the ways in which he died were so comical in Mystery Spot that I couldn't stop laughing. ðŸ˜†

"Do these tacos taste funny to you?"  BAM!

"What do you say? We get Chinese takeout?" BAM! 

"Hey buddy.. someone needs a friend?" Aaa ðŸ˜†

Actually the TV world episode was Changing Channels.  I so love Trickster.  Especially Sam and Dean in Supernatural sitcom part was hilarious!

99 Episodes was with the wh*re of Babylon who was pretending to be a prophet.. and Cas was "on a bender" ðŸ¤£
SORRY again.. my stupid pathetic memory😳

😆Yeah i loved all those episodes man!!!!

agreed!!!!!!!!! even though dean died... in 1000 diff ways possible... i was still rofling... coz of these two's acting... dean's Heat of the moment dance... and sam's expression... after he is asked ' to rise and shine' 🤣
Originally posted by flutterby

agreed!!!!!!!!! even though dean died... in 1000 diff ways possible... i was still rofling... coz of these two's acting... dean's Heat of the moment dance... and sam's expression... after he is asked ' to rise and shine' 🤣

I actually felt awful for Sam.  The poor guy was miserable.  Dean didn't remember anything so he got off the hook easy but poor Sam, he had to watch his brother so many times and not being able to stop it was killing him.

I actually felt awful for Sam. The poor guy was miserable. Dean didn't remember anything so he got off the hook easy but poor Sam, he had to watch his brother so many times and not being able to stop it was killing him.

that was funny:-D
@flutter agreed🤣
@blazingwater loved your Gifs in you dabba...can i take it??😳
@jo hey

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago