Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

I too like the chudail... But i found the epi interesting! Cz i love both Jeeth-Rano nd Jeeth- Anamika... cz in both we got to see Jeeth's silly antics lol!  Jeeth-Rano cute scenes were shown today! Loved it... nd at the same time excited to know Anamik's mystery!

Agree with u. Embarrassed

Like both of them so i m always happy, but without the chudail i found it incomplete LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobrakapooorromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Epi Bakwas hai phir b Khas hai (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

elasingh

IF-Stunnerz

elasingh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Episode bakwas hai, par apki post khaas hai.

you were missing, islye mann udaas hai,

Rano Jeet ki gaadi chal nikali hai,

Lekin Anamika par laga fullstop hai.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlJaffhukshila-AriaNe-romaila

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
i agree with TM..
there is so many thread which need to connect and cv's have to do more work..yes the serial is started..bt still for the smooth future they need to correct and change many things..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Thankyou all for replying and agreeing half...cant reply individually due to shortage of time...abhi kliye "like" is enough LOL will pay u all back in my next post jo kabhi b askata hai as kabhi b khujli hosakti hai ROFL  

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

seriously am fed up of foolish Rano ki kahaniDead...usk bachpan ka jhoola and usko jhulaney wala saathiGeek...

ROFLMAO ... hahahahhahhha ... Seriously the jhoola and school scene was damn irritating.

Well written. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.