Page   of 3

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
agree with u.

Edited by Sunny1516 - 03 January 2013 at 8:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest TRP --- 0.7 (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhi1608

Rakhi1608

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
@carribeanchica
my friends already shared their views on this matter so many times.but  again I want to tell u, love got nothing to do with age.Sugni was in love with Vikram, she does not have a problem of his age. why u people have problem I don understand? second thing,she went to search for him, and said that I love him,can not stay without him, i will be his meera, blah, blah...that time she knows that he his married, but still...third thing my dear , just write why trps r low according to ur point of view and not to talk about other fans., and argue. this is endless matter  that is also for fiction show.. ...God bless u...

Edited by Sunny1516 - 03 January 2013 at 8:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjsunnyroshiseemasrcroziaxxForeverSHINeeLaila2009

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caribbeanchica

Originally posted by Sunny1516

TRP's will not increase now but it will decrease some more unless they change the story,and unite Vikram and Sugni. Adi- Sugni is not working , will not work.show will end soon definately. might be within this 2/3months.
 who more disgusting  the writers or the fans...the fans are the same one who screaming and shaouting disgusting track  but yet u all prefer an old man like vickram to be reunited with a young girl like sugni not   forgetting he is a married man.so he must divorce he wife so he can  hook up with a young girl coz he in love now... that is the sick  nasty disgusting mentality of the viewers/fans but yet    u all calling the Cv s disgusting and perverted...  shame on the viewers/fans..how different is ur thinking from their storyline???n honestly which  young lady in their rite mind want an old  married man like vickram?? well unless u   money  hngry and greedy for wealth,which is also beign portrayed  in these seriles by many females apart from beign weak..DeadDeadDead

U r one of those who never saw the show from the beginning. TVS was not portrayed as a lechrous sleeze bucket. He was a man of dignity who grew to love Sugni and she him. He never took advantage of her and always did what he could for her. Age became irrelevant for so many of us.  The age difference was also discussed in the show. TVS also tried to divorce Reva but she stopped him...threw a tantrum and tore the papers up. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjwiddyseemasrRakhi1608croziaxx

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
TIme to end the show. It's finished. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TasminjseemasrRakhi1608

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

Hey friends,

Opinions are welcome but when they start to cross the line and become instigating it becomes an issue so please refrain from targeting the fan groups when you share your point of view!

Regards,

IF Dev Team

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608

naureen10

naureen10

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I am very happy to see the disaster of this serial,Full credit to Cv and pray for 0.0 trp and then the end,this is my personal request to all vikrum fans to quit this non-sense serial then we see how they can run this serial,I hate this serialAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhi1608croziaxxLaila2009

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.