Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Ash-arti

So the TRP for the next week are going to sink even lower as the TJS lusting after Kuhu happened in yesterday's episode.

Nice going CVs.!!!!!

You know what amazes me - most of us on this forum are working. If we did such a poor job / destroyed something that was amazing to create something this bad we would be sacked but here there does not seem to be any downside !!!!!  I want such a job.

Edited by payal7 - 03 January 2013 at 2:45am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest TRP --- 0.7 (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
  payal ! me too want this kind of job.. LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipdaisypankhudi_TiaRa

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
where do we apply??? lol

croziaxxpankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing aarti... my friends left nothing for me to say !!Broken Heart

croziaxxSandy66

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
My response isROFLROFLROFL
Thanks for sharing though.
I hope these CVs realise that there is already so many horrible things going on in the world. At least show us something that is going to uplift people in down-trodden situations.

For instance, I don't know which family will welcome with open arms a girl who was in a love-relationship and about to marry a  man {forget about dead wife resurrecting} turning around and marrying his nephew mere days later. That is sick on many levels AND would be very difficult to digest especially when they continue to live under the same roof as the ex-fiancee.

Next Champa's rape was truly disgusting and also handled badly. Sugni with all her concern for her friend is yet to report the rape. She claims that she wants to save Kuhu's life and get justice for Champa so why then doesn't she go to the police? Once Aditya has taken her back, she has forgotten about her friend.

It would be have been great to see the rape reported and a court case because then this would encourage people not to keep mum about these kinds of filth.

Kuhu is another story. I don't know what the CVs are really trying to show us here. This girl was educated in the city and comes from a wealthy family with a brother who will ensure her happiness. So why are we seeing this intelligent girl behaving like a cave woman who is willing to put up with a rapist for a husband who has no concern for her happiness or respect for her and their marriage.? Can't we see for once, this girl using her brain and fight for herself?

There are numerous scenarios in this show that could bring about positive endings but instead the CVs are continuing to show degrading acts that is hard to digest and causing low trps.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshiRakhi1608seemasrcherrybgaayikacroziaxxSandy66ForeverSHINeekomal07Laila2009ronshaan

caribbeanchica

Groupbie

caribbeanchica

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunny1516

TRP's will not increase now but it will decrease some more unless they change the story,and unite Vikram and Sugni. Adi- Sugni is not working , will not work.show will end soon definately. might be within this 2/3months.
 who more disgusting  the writers or the fans...the fans are the same one who screaming and shaouting disgusting track  but yet u all prefer an old man like vickram to be reunited with a young girl like sugni not   forgetting he is a married man.so he must divorce he wife so he can  hook up with a young girl coz he in love now... that is the sick  nasty disgusting mentality of the viewers/fans but yet    u all calling the Cv s disgusting and perverted...  shame on the viewers/fans..how different is ur thinking from their storyline???n honestly which  young lady in their rite mind want an old  married man like vickram?? well unless u   money  hngry and greedy for wealth,which is also beign portrayed  in these seriles by many females apart from beign weak..DeadDeadDead

Tasminj

Tasminj

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
I think the point of no return for this show, was the horrific image of Sugni getting married at gun point.
That's when the story got hopelessly lost. Sugni and Adi were supposed to be making this "great sacrifice" to "save" TVS'' marriage. Instead it was Sugni's ego and Adi's perverted lust that took precedent.

It will take a stroke of genius to remedy this storyline.

Has anyone noticed how SSLP ratings have skyrocketed after the recent
tragedy in Delhi?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyseemasrcroziaxxSandy66Vinnie79ForeverSHINeekomal07Laila2009

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
wow 0.7 that is bit high for PSH. People actually watch this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.