Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for sharing aarti... my friends left nothing for me to say !!🥺
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My response is🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for sharing though.
I hope these CVs realise that there is already so many horrible things going on in the world. At least show us something that is going to uplift people in down-trodden situations.

For instance, I don't know which family will welcome with open arms a girl who was in a love-relationship and about to marry a  man {forget about dead wife resurrecting} turning around and marrying his nephew mere days later. That is sick on many levels AND would be very difficult to digest especially when they continue to live under the same roof as the ex-fiancee.

Next Champa's rape was truly disgusting and also handled badly. Sugni with all her concern for her friend is yet to report the rape. She claims that she wants to save Kuhu's life and get justice for Champa so why then doesn't she go to the police? Once Aditya has taken her back, she has forgotten about her friend.

It would be have been great to see the rape reported and a court case because then this would encourage people not to keep mum about these kinds of filth.

Kuhu is another story. I don't know what the CVs are really trying to show us here. This girl was educated in the city and comes from a wealthy family with a brother who will ensure her happiness. So why are we seeing this intelligent girl behaving like a cave woman who is willing to put up with a rapist for a husband who has no concern for her happiness or respect for her and their marriage.? Can't we see for once, this girl using her brain and fight for herself?

There are numerous scenarios in this show that could bring about positive endings but instead the CVs are continuing to show degrading acts that is hard to digest and causing low trps.
caribbeanchica thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunny1516

TRP's will not increase now but it will decrease some more unless they change the story,and unite Vikram and Sugni. Adi- Sugni is not working , will not work.show will end soon definately. might be within this 2/3months.

who more disgusting  the writers or the fans...the fans are the same one who screaming and shaouting disgusting track  but yet u all prefer an old man like vickram to be reunited with a young girl like sugni not   forgetting he is a married man.so he must divorce he wife so he can  hook up with a young girl coz he in love now... that is the sick  nasty disgusting mentality of the viewers/fans but yet    u all calling the Cv s disgusting and perverted...  shame on the viewers/fans..how different is ur thinking from their storyline???n honestly which  young lady in their rite mind want an old  married man like vickram?? well unless u   money  hngry and greedy for wealth,which is also beign portrayed  in these seriles by many females apart from beign weak..🤢🤢🤢
Tasminj thumbnail
I think the point of no return for this show, was the horrific image of Sugni getting married at gun point.
That's when the story got hopelessly lost. Sugni and Adi were supposed to be making this "great sacrifice" to "save" TVS'' marriage. Instead it was Sugni's ego and Adi's perverted lust that took precedent.

It will take a stroke of genius to remedy this storyline.

Has anyone noticed how SSLP ratings have skyrocketed after the recent
tragedy in Delhi?
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow 0.7 that is bit high for PSH. People actually watch this
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u.Edited by Sunny1516 - 11 years ago
Rakhi1608 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@carribeanchica
my friends already shared their views on this matter so many times.but  again I want to tell u, love got nothing to do with age.Sugni was in love with Vikram, she does not have a problem of his age. why u people have problem I don understand? second thing,she went to search for him, and said that I love him,can not stay without him, i will be his meera, blah, blah...that time she knows that he his married, but still...third thing my dear , just write why trps r low according to ur point of view and not to talk about other fans., and argue. this is endless matter  that is also for fiction show.. ...God bless u...
Edited by Sunny1516 - 11 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: caribbeanchica

who more disgusting  the writers or the fans...the fans are the same one who screaming and shaouting disgusting track  but yet u all prefer an old man like vickram to be reunited with a young girl like sugni not   forgetting he is a married man.so he must divorce he wife so he can  hook up with a young girl coz he in love now... that is the sick  nasty disgusting mentality of the viewers/fans but yet    u all calling the Cv s disgusting and perverted...  shame on the viewers/fans..how different is ur thinking from their storyline???n honestly which  young lady in their rite mind want an old  married man like vickram?? well unless u   money  hngry and greedy for wealth,which is also beign portrayed  in these seriles by many females apart from beign weak..🤢🤢🤢

U r one of those who never saw the show from the beginning. TVS was not portrayed as a lechrous sleeze bucket. He was a man of dignity who grew to love Sugni and she him. He never took advantage of her and always did what he could for her. Age became irrelevant for so many of us.  The age difference was also discussed in the show. TVS also tried to divorce Reva but she stopped him...threw a tantrum and tore the papers up. 
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TIme to end the show. It's finished.