Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Knowing Ekta's serial when two sisters fall in love with the same boy, there is pregnancy- Arvi and Ovi. When two brothers fall in love with the same girl, there is rape. I just hope Teju doesn't get rape by any of the brothers. I even posted the same comment in another topic.  Ekta please don't do this to a jolly girl like Teju. It will make Teju calm and frightened for the rest of her life like Nandini in Kyunki saas, Mukti in Kasauti, KT kyunki and etc.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something fishy about Sunny!!! (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess_farh

princess_farh

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
sunny is plotting smtn rli big and i tink poor teju is the pawn in this master plan. I just hpe she dznt hv 2 go thru a broken and betrayd relationship that wil leav hr shatterd 4 life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Storybrooke

Goldie

Storybrooke

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
I think Sunny is only a temporary character simply because he and Teju don't share any chemistry at all. Actually when that Khandeshi family arrived, I thought Teju was gonna end up with Sunny's brother (Nimesh?). Idk whyLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top