Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Did you guys read articles in indiablooms and tellychakkar about Afsar Bitiya, was just wondering,,,interesting stuff,,,sorry don't know how to add links,,,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyaruntouchZoyaluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AB TRP last week (Page 2)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Goldie

ZoyaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Congratulations.i am very happy AB ended good trp ...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartyaruntouchtrinilisamoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-kmfan_2

anjumluvkinny

anjumluvkinny

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Congratzzz afsar bitiya team, really happy to see trp raise,now zee realize wht they lost Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuarty-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

trinilisa

IF-Rockerz

trinilisa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Just read the TRPs myself and imagine we even beat the popular Punar Vivah,,,,,hahahha zee take that !!!

Great work ABians

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuarty-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

latanzia

IF-Dazzler

latanzia

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I just saw the trp for last week 2 and did u guys c PV, MKKPB i did not even c PSH. they ended Afsar Bitiya for these show yet the trp did not increase it dip further.
All things aside i am proud to c AB ended with such high trp,take that zee.
I will keep looking in on this forum to c what's new. just decided to take a look at this new serial housewife it has a lot of familiar face, saw krishna sis swati in it also, after watching the first three episode i am bored it started too slow. don't think i will continued to watch it might move on to QH with KaraIn S Grover.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stuarty-SilverDragon-kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
First of all I would like to say Congratulations AB Team and ABians, we finally reached 2.0 TRP's that's like an accomplishment, I'm soo happy.
Secondly I would like to laugh in Zee's face for their loss, they ended Afsar Bitiya, this could have made Zee go up, look at Afsar Bitiya who reached 2.0 without any Promotions, and their favourite one isn't doing so well now is it, so I am now laughing at Zee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stuartytrinilisakmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

Did you guys read articles in indiablooms and tellychakkar about Afsar Bitiya, was just wondering,,,interesting stuff,,,sorry don't know how to add links,,,

Lisa Just Copy the Link and Paste it here .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuarty

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

First of all I would like to say Congratulations AB Team and ABians, we finally reached 2.0 TRP's that's like an accomplishment, I'm soo happy.
Secondly I would like to laugh in Zee's face for their loss, they ended Afsar Bitiya, this could have made Zee go up, look at Afsar Bitiya who reached 2.0 without any Promotions, and their favourite one isn't doing so well now is it, so I am now laughing at Zee

I also want to laugh on Zee by seeing this   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuarty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.